Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
6,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Needed a good blowjob in the morning so headed to Seafari to take advantage of the morning price (6,000Y for 30 min). Momo was an interesting choice - long black hair, 20's, good looking.....a little younger than the type of women at Seafari.

The usual drill - undress, go to shower where Momo soaps me down and washed my whole body. Listerine style gargle then back to the playroom.
Starts with a BBBJ which was really good as well as ball licking. One strage thing is that I stroked her hair while she was doing this but she stopped and asked me not to.

Anyway, BBBJ till I came, showert clean up and then on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Reasonably busty (estimate C or D cup). Foreplay was kissing my chest/nipples before moving south

Reasonably busty (estimate C or D cup). Foreplay was kissing my chest/nipples before moving south
well from seeing in the site you can do much more than that you didn't want? or the girl wasn't up for it like deep kissing , 69 , sumata because im interested in her but if she is not willing to do those listed things i rather choose another that will do that

Reactions: chacha23
Didn't do deep kissing, 69 or sumata but odds are likely that she would do that....I'm usually happy with light foreplay and then BJ. Always an option to call the shop or when going there ask what services each girl provides so you are sure you can get what you want.