Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes for 9000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
100% (though imperfect) Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Until recently I had only been to Happy hinomaru, Asian feeling/relax, and New Hot Point. I had read good things about this place but was worried that my Japanese wasn't up to par. I was pleased with myself since I had no big language problems here.

I went in and the guy asked if I had a reservation, I said no, then he asked whether I spoke Japanese. I said I could understand easy words, and he seemed to be about to ask me which girl I wanted from the board with the pictures, but then he hesitated and said wait, and went back behind the curtain for about 30 seconds. Maybe he was asking the girls which of them would be okay with a gaijin with imperfect Japanese, or maybe I'm paranoid and he was just checking who was available.

He pointed to Nami, a new girl apparently, and I decided to go with it. Not sure whether I could have asked for someone else, but I figured I should just go with it. I liked the guy's attitude. Respectful but not over the top.

She was surprisingly young. I'm guessing mid twenties. Teeth stuck out a little and a bit skinnier than what I usually like, but definitely cute. I was pleased with what I saw. She told me she had just started working there two months ago. She did seem a bit inexperienced, but not enough to be an issue. She had a good attitude and was just the right amount of talkative.

After the shower (including some mouth rinsing), we went back to her room. She told me to lie down and she started licking my nipples. Not typically my thing, but it actually find kind of good. We kissed a bit, which was nice, but she didn't seem to want to open her mouth much. Next BBBJ for about 5 min, which was decent. Then she asked if I wanted to switch to something else. I asked what, and she said something I didn't understand, but eventually I got the impression she meant using oil with her hand and body. I said okay, and she oiled me up. She alternated sumata and using just her hand while straddling me.

I always take a while when someone else is doing the work, and actually her alarm rang, but she stopped it and kept going. I'm not sure if it was just a 5-minute warning alarm or whether we were going over time. If anyone knows about that then please tell me. In the end I had to finish myself, which is sometimes the case for me. If we had a little more time or she were more experienced then it might have been different, but I don't consider it to be her fault.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall it was a good first experience at this place, and I intend to go back.

I have a few questions if any of you can answer them:
Does anyone know whether that alarm means time is up or whether it's just a warning?
Does anyone know any girls there who do DFK?
Does anyone know any girls there who do FS?
Have any of you ever asked for FS?