Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Seafari - Nana
https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/gal/gal-72.html

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min - 11,000yen total (10,000yen + 1,000yen nomination fee)

Type/Location:
Fashion Health

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Part 1 of 2 (apologies to TAG Manager but since they're different shops I felt that splitting the review was appropriate)

tl;dr
Appearance

Close enough to her website pictures, few kilos more around the midriff but not enough to be called fat. Attractive in a young-mom-with-kids way, but not what I'd class as a MILF.

Session

Meh. Okay BBBJ, half-hearted HJ, offered sumata but I declined

Details
I found myself in Shibuya in the evening. The sudden rain made a good excuse for spending some time in a sheltered fashion health room(shower too!). Since I was close by, and a cheap person, I headed over to Seafari.

The doorman welcomed me in and after the obligatory "gaikokujin okay?", I was informed that only Nana was available then. The next available person (Nonoka I believe) was 35min later. I decided to roll the dice and paid my 10,000yen + 1,000yen nomination fee. (I guess the rule for nomination is that if the girl's name is mentioned and you agree, it counts. Regardless if she was the only available one.)

After a minute or so with my tea, the doorman opened the curtain and ushered me in. There's always an element of russian roulette; whether the girl will match the photo card, whether there was some use of Photoshop, whether it is her photo but from 10 years ago, or even a full bait-and-switch. In this case, she was indeed the girl from the photo card but with some love handles. I didn't mind since it put her nicely in "curvy" territory. She pointed me to her cubicle-room and we exchanged pleasantries before stripping down.

There was no queue for the shower, so we went in right away. Wash, soap, gargle, and then back to her cubicle. Play began with a light kiss, before she moved down and started BBBJ. Her technique was okay, little bit of teeth at the start before she adjusted. One of her better moves was kissing the tip paired with little flicks of her tongue. After a while of that, she asked if I wanted a HJ or sumata. I opted for the HJ, so she grabbed some lotion and started. Her HJ started out okay, but she seemed to tire quickly and she didn't quite know how to switch hands/motions to keep her energy up. Eventually, it devolved into some quick jerks before she stopped to rest and then started up again. The cycle of start-and-stop was not helping me to pop and it went on until the timer sounded. She made a final effort at the end but it was too little too late. In all, not really her fault since I take quite a while to pop but her start-stop didn't help things. She was very apologetic through the shower and dressing but it didn't help that frustrated feeling.

I carried that frustration out onto the street. Thankfully the rain had lessened but that unsatisfied, thwarted feeling wasn't going away. The phrase "Throwing good money after bad" came to mind, but I wasn't quite ready to give up.

(Contd. in Part2)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For 11,000yen, Nana was okay. Nothing spectacular but service was reasonable, just not suited for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Nana from Seafari!

Approved: 10/17/2019

I thought nomination fees only applied when you asked for someone by name, not when you picked someone off the picture board.

I did not need to pay the nomination fee for choosing between the pictures. So you got unlucky probably. Did Nana have a tattoo on her shoulder or back of the shoulder?

I was also asked for nomination fee for choosing among the pictures

I went a couple days ago and didn't have to pay nomination fee. Only 9000 yen after 12 pm. I'm going again today so I will post an update if they do make me pay nomination.

Reactions: Sanjayb
I went a couple days ago and didn't have to pay nomination fee. Only 9000 yen after 12 pm. I'm going again today so I will post an update if they do make me pay nomination.

are any of the girls (woman) here younger than 50? Me and my friend went yesterday and there was only two woman on I got stuck with Anri she was a pig literally wanted to ask for my money back my mates wasn’t much better either both old Japanese woman rubbish never again.

I went to another one on Wednesday in okubo same style of woman there too pig ugly.

won’t bother again here you get young fit south East Asian woman in London in cleaner places for less money that can actually do massages haha

are any of the girls (woman) here younger than 50? Me and my friend went yesterday and there was only two woman on I got stuck with Anri she was a pig literally wanted to ask for my money back my mates wasn’t much better either both old Japanese woman rubbish never again.

I went to another one on Wednesday in okubo same style of woman there too pig ugly.

won’t bother again here you get young fit south East Asian woman in London in cleaner places for less money that can actually do massages haha
Please write your own reviews please.

Status
Not open for further replies.