http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min - 13,500 plus 1,000 to choose Natsu

Type/Location:
Fashion Health / Shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese for both Appointment and Service

Details of the Encounter:
I'd seen Shibuya Seafari recommended while lurking on here and checked out the site - the site is pretty basic and seemed a little on the seedier end of things but hey - its cheap! 60 minutes for 14,000 JPY isn't dramatically more than you'd pay for an Asian massage and since its Fashion Health you don't need to worry about paying for a hotel.

I saw Natsu's profile on there and it listed her as small, cute and flat chested which means all systems go for me (NOT recommended for guys who like curvy girls). I also poked around a little on the Japanese 2ch thread for Seafari and it mentioned her as being among the younger staff there so I thought I'd give it a try.

Called them up to make an appointment and had no problem with that- my Japanese is pretty decent so I generally ask if foreigners are OK when I'm on the phone (I've had more than a couple services cut me off after I gave them my name, haha) but the guy at Seafari couldn't care less. Unlike some establishments where some girls don't work with foreign clients I got the impression you're pretty much good to go, no questions asked here.

Took a little bit of work to find the place as its on the opposite side of Shibuya station from Dogenzaka but Google maps got me there with only a few missed turns. Its tucked away off the main street so its pretty easy to pop in there unseen. The reception area (and basically whole shop) is a bit worn around the edges but I kind of dig that - makes it seem seedy in a good way, you know?

Since I'd made an appointment in the morning I had no wait time at all and met Natsu after only being in there for a few minutes. Overall she was just as described on the site and pretty cute, but kind of hard to nail down her age. If I had to guess I'd say mid-30's? Either way they don't list ages on the site so you just have to go with your gut when you make the reservation. From what I read on 2ch and from some of the shots on the site my guess is that some of the staff is getting a little up there in age.

One drawback of Seafari is that they only have one shower for the whole shop which means you might need to wait a bit before you can get rolling. Not a big deal, though - we moved from reception to our "room" and chatted for a couple of minutes while waiting for it to open up. The "rooms" are pretty narrow - a bit smaller than most massage places I've been to - and like massage shops the walls don't go up to the ceiling so you might get a little background noise from the surroundings. There's a narrow bed in there (raised, not on the floor) and a mirror on the wall that Natsu put to good use later on.

Natsu was great to talk to and very personable. It made the slight waits a breeze and even in the shower we had a nice conversation going and kept up a good banter. The shower was pretty matter-of-fact - basically just getting you cleaned up and ready but also with a little teasing here and there.

After the shower we made our way back to the room and got underway. First, the (very minor) bad - Natsu was a little older than I usually go for and to be honest her skin wasn't quite as milky smooth as some of the ImeKura girls I'm used to. That said, her technique was AMAZING. She 100% knew what she was doing and was damn good at it. And she had a great, tight body with killer abs so there were quite a few points in her favor as well.

Before we got started for real she asked if there was anything I wasn't into - any areas I didn't want touched, if I was cool with feet (Yes, please), etc. which was kind of her. She used warmed lotion along with her hands, mouth, feet and butt and constantly checked if I was feeling good (I was, I was...).

After things had progressed for a while she asked what had felt the best (the butt sumata!) and finished off the job. After that we cooled off for a bit while waiting for the shower, got cleaned up and parted ways.

I've gotta say that in terms of technique Natsu was probably the best provider I've had - she was very, very talented. Personally I usually go more for looks than technique myself, though, and she was pretty but not spectacular there. On the one hand 14,000 is not a lot to spend for the great service I received. On the other hand for another 6,000 or so I could have an hour in a nice big LH with a stunning 20 year old gyaru.

If you're looking for rock solid technique (that will lead to a rock solid situation down south) I'd heartily recommend Seafari. If you're more in the market for GFE or 10/10 stunning girls it might not be your best bet.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I was going to hit up Seafari again I'd probably go with the 40 minute course. It ranges from 8,000~10,000 depending on the time of day but I have a feeling that would still give you enough time to enjoy yourself and also make it easier to rationalize the choice against more luxurious options.

What is 2ch? Is that a website?

Also, gyaru? You mean like ギャル? A gal?

2ch is a bbs forum and gyaru is what you wrote.
Thanks for explaining.
I just call them gals. After all, it is what the japanese folks are trying to say, but don't get quite right.

Apologies for the late foll0w-up -

DireWolf, thank you!

Yeah, just meant a gal/gyaru (usually tanned with blond hair type). Most of the hotel health/deri-heru have a gyaru or two around and if you shop around you can usually grab an hour for 14,000~16,000 if its earlier in the day or they're having a special. Most of the shops have discounts for everything from signing up for their mailing list/writing reviews of previous experiences/making reservations via LINE/etc so you can get some pretty good deals if you keep your eyes open!

Apologies for the late foll0w-up -

DireWolf, thank you!

Yeah, just meant a gal/gyaru (usually tanned with blond hair type). Most of the hotel health/deri-heru have a gyaru or two around and if you shop around you can usually grab an hour for 14,000~16,000 if its earlier in the day or they're having a special. Most of the shops have discounts for everything from signing up for their mailing list/writing reviews of previous experiences/making reservations via LINE/etc so you can get some pretty good deals if you keep your eyes open!
The evolution has been from kogal or kogyaru to gyaru. Gyaru and Kogal - that's another separate thread by itself :)