Guest viewing is limited

Seafari Shibuya Seafari : Towa - Refreshing time and personal record pop in 40 minutes session

kirayamato

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Seafari Towa - Refreshing time and personal record pop in 40 minutes

Service Name:
Fashion Health / Hako Health/ Store Type Health

Provider Name:
Towa https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/s/gal/gal-61.html

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/s/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 9k (12:00~17:00 rate, no gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Might be boring since it is another review about Towa, but bear with me as I will try to include some new info.
My review will be from point of view of a gaijin resident with enough japanese to go to general clinic or dentist.
My current theme is my journey to cure ED, DE and DG.

I had things to do in shibuya so I stopped by at Seafari once I have done with my appointment.
Initially I wanted to go to Sugamo and do marathon with the only two providers at academy, but I realized I don't have much load stored in me and it was a hot day to walk farther. So I went to seafari to try new service type in my bucket list.

Walk-in :
The staff welcomed me and show me available girls. Risa the newcomer was available soon but she is not really my type.
So I asked about everyone's fav Towa. Lucky for me she was going to be available in 10 minutes.
Settle the payment, got cold mugicha and went to toilet and waited patiently.

Towa :
Got called in and I met Towa. She looks really cute (more like on pretty side), but the body type might a little big for my usual fetish.
Got into the room and we started to undress. She looks a bit unwell, and told me it was allergy. I kept my expectation low and wait for shower room to be available.
I noticed she set the timer to 25 minutes (15 minutes spare is reasonable I think). We went to shower room, gargle and washing my private area and hands (I guess incase I want to finger her?). Went back to the tiny and dark room to do the deeds.

Play :
Since it is my first time in fashion health, I got a bit nervous. She told me to lay down on the bed and started to kiss me. Her lips are quite thick and bouncy and she doesn't mind DFK.
Going down to my nipple , but unfortunately I haven't unlocked this erogenous zone (maybe someone can give tips to unlock this area for more pleasure).
I was worried since she went for awhile on nipple area, and finally she went down to the shaft.

Her BBBJ is ok, but my last session was better. She worked on the shaft mostly, and I am a bit anxious about the time. I figured I need to pop in 20 minutes before the timer rang.

Seeing not much response from me, she switched to 69. I wasn't very active this time and she is a bit heavier for my taste.
After considering for a bit, I did DATY on her. It somehow help me relax and enjoy more her BBBJ down there.

I thrust my hip a little bit to get more sensation on the right spot. It wasn't aggressive thrust and she doesn't seems to mind it.
Another 5 minutes I might pop, but she stop the BBBJ and prepared for sumata with lotion.

Not fully shaved, the stubble kind of prick me a little bit. I managed to pop before the timer rang, but a bit disappoint I didn't pop in her mouth.
She reset the timer and we went to shower room. Rough estimation: the play session took 20 minutes.

Closing :
After shower, we chat a little bit. At first she didn't seems friendly, but she told me she was sleepy. She was happy I remember her name since she didn't told me her name. We chatted a bit and I noticed she got prettier when she smiled and laughed. I guess the session might be a little bit different with the current mood.
Final hug and I exited the store feeling refreshed.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I would rate Towa as reverse panel magic, for me she looks better than her pic.
At W60, She is not really for people with skinny fetish like me, but overall I am glad I enjoyed my time with her and didn't have much trouble to pop.
In the past, my fetish was really bad I probably wouldn't be able to enjoy my session with her.

The store seems to be quite friendly. I didn't ask if foreigner is ok, since I assume they can smell my gaijinness and not a word about gaikukojin was mentioned during my time there.

There are many other pictures that more of my taste, but I might choose Towa again if she is available and no other better options.

40 minutes 9k is 225 yen per minute , or equivalent to 6750 yen for 30 minutes.
while sugamo 25 minutes 500k is 200 yen per minute.
With that calculation I think fashion health is better for me compared to pink salon, unless I really want CIM.

Will try 30 minutes course in the morning for my next challenge.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023

Always nice to read reports on girls I’m on the fence about. Like I know Airi and Kaori are winners so I skip reading those or just a real quick skim.

This one tells me she a pass cause I like girls on the thin side. Sounds like too much.

So thanks.

4000/30=133,3yen per minute no nomination att JanJan or Do Flamingo(weekday before lunch rate).
You won't find any Babas at Do Flamingo if you get in that is.

4000/30=133,3yen per minute no nomination att JanJan or Do Flamingo(weekday before lunch rate).
You won't find any Babas at Do Flamingo if you get in that is.
Seafari is ¥200 yen a minute if you get a morning session at ¥6000! Not too bad too considering is fashion health rather than PS! I intend to try it soon enough.

Title of Your Review:
Seafari Towa - Refreshing time and personal record pop in 40 minutes

Service Name:
Fashion Health / Hako Health/ Store Type Health

Provider Name:
Towa https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/s/gal/gal-61.html

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/s/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 9k (12:00~17:00 rate, no gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Might be boring since it is another review about Towa, but bear with me as I will try to include some new info.
My review will be from point of view of a gaijin resident with enough japanese to go to general clinic or dentist.
My current theme is my journey to cure ED, DE and DG.

I had things to do in shibuya so I stopped by at Seafari once I have done with my appointment.
Initially I wanted to go to Sugamo and do marathon with the only two providers at academy, but I realized I don't have much load stored in me and it was a hot day to walk farther. So I went to seafari to try new service type in my bucket list.

Walk-in :
The staff welcomed me and show me available girls. Risa the newcomer was available soon but she is not really my type.
So I asked about everyone's fav Towa. Lucky for me she was going to be available in 10 minutes.
Settle the payment, got cold mugicha and went to toilet and waited patiently.

Towa :
Got called in and I met Towa. She looks really cute (more like on pretty side), but the body type might a little big for my usual fetish.
Got into the room and we started to undress. She looks a bit unwell, and told me it was allergy. I kept my expectation low and wait for shower room to be available.
I noticed she set the timer to 25 minutes (15 minutes spare is reasonable I think). We went to shower room, gargle and washing my private area and hands (I guess incase I want to finger her?). Went back to the tiny and dark room to do the deeds.

Play :
Since it is my first time in fashion health, I got a bit nervous. She told me to lay down on the bed and started to kiss me. Her lips are quite thick and bouncy and she doesn't mind DFK.
Going down to my nipple , but unfortunately I haven't unlocked this erogenous zone (maybe someone can give tips to unlock this area for more pleasure).
I was worried since she went for awhile on nipple area, and finally she went down to the shaft.

Her BBBJ is ok, but my last session was better. She worked on the shaft mostly, and I am a bit anxious about the time. I figured I need to pop in 20 minutes before the timer rang.

Seeing not much response from me, she switched to 69. I wasn't very active this time and she is a bit heavier for my taste.
After considering for a bit, I did DATY on her. It somehow help me relax and enjoy more her BBBJ down there.

I thrust my hip a little bit to get more sensation on the right spot. It wasn't aggressive thrust and she doesn't seems to mind it.
Another 5 minutes I might pop, but she stop the BBBJ and prepared for sumata with lotion.

Not fully shaved, the stubble kind of prick me a little bit. I managed to pop before the timer rang, but a bit disappoint I didn't pop in her mouth.
She reset the timer and we went to shower room. Rough estimation: the play session took 20 minutes.

Closing :
After shower, we chat a little bit. At first she didn't seems friendly, but she told me she was sleepy. She was happy I remember her name since she didn't told me her name. We chatted a bit and I noticed she got prettier when she smiled and laughed. I guess the session might be a little bit different with the current mood.
Final hug and I exited the store feeling refreshed.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I would rate Towa as reverse panel magic, for me she looks better than her pic.
At W60, She is not really for people with skinny fetish like me, but overall I am glad I enjoyed my time with her and didn't have much trouble to pop.
In the past, my fetish was really bad I probably wouldn't be able to enjoy my session with her.

The store seems to be quite friendly. I didn't ask if foreigner is ok, since I assume they can smell my gaijinness and not a word about gaikukojin was mentioned during my time there.

There are many other pictures that more of my taste, but I might choose Towa again if she is available and no other better options.

40 minutes 9k is 225 yen per minute , or equivalent to 6750 yen for 30 minutes.
while sugamo 25 minutes 500k is 200 yen per minute.
With that calculation I think fashion health is better for me compared to pink salon, unless I really want CIM.

Will try 30 minutes course in the morning for my next challenge.
I've plan to visit this tomorrow. I'm beginner. Thank you senpai for give me good information.

Strawberry Jam in Shinjuku is decent too. Sam’s type of place.

I don’t think I’ve seen a review here for it that says “not recommended.” Maybe there’s one I missed.
Thank you sir. after you recommend that place, where's better to first visit?

Thank you sir. after you recommend that place, where's better to first visit?
I’ve never been to Seafari. Can’t say first hand but from what I read it seems average.

And I’ve only been to SJ once but I’ve seen multiple reports that are positive. And I liked the provider at SJ quite a bit.

There’s a report up “Return to the Jam” on her.

Reactions: togetherplay16
I’ve never been to Seafari. Can’t say first hand but from what I read it seems average.

And I’ve only been to SJ once but I’ve seen multiple reports that are positive. And I liked the provider at SJ quite a bit.

There’s a report up “Return to the Jam” on her.
Thank you very much sir.

Reactions: StFyle