Guest viewing is limited

Seafari Shibuya Seafari with Kirara. Kinda underwhelmed.

Derplol

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Seafari

Date of Encounter:
September, 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/gal/gal-24.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes for 10000 (after 5pm) + 1000 nomination fee = 11000

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Mostly English + beginner level Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I read some reviews of this shop and showed up there in person. Upon my entrance, I saw 2 'tencho's in the waiting area. With my limited Japanese, I greeted one of them who spoke to me and asked whether foreigners were OK, although I already knew the answer.

I was presented 5 girls. It was hard to tell which one was better based on the blurred pictures alone because they are all the kind of slender body type. With my broken Japanese, I asked for recommendations. But the tencho said all of them are good. Oh well...I just randomly picked one.

I sat down in the waiting area and drank my tea. 5 minutes later, Kirara was ready and the 'tencho' led me into the curtained area. Her body was similar to the picture and she looked GND. Kirara led me to a tiny room and we tried to chitchat a bit. She asked me whether this was my first time in this shop and I confirmed. Off came the clothes for both of us and we went to the shower. During the shower, she washed me but stopped my attempt to lightly touch her butt and tits. I don't think I have ever been rejected with this kind of attempt before but fine. I wonder whether in this kind of shop you should stay still during the shower or it was just me this time? Please comment below.

After the shower, Kirara and I went back to the small room. She asked me to lie down on the bed with face up. She got on top of me and started to kiss my nipples to get me hard. We also did a fair amount of DFK. There was some smell in her mouth but it was not strong enough to bother me. After that, she gave me a BBBJ for a short while and very soon started to do HJ. It was only a couple of minutes since we started and I thought it was too quick. So I asked her to give me more BBBJ. She only did it for a bit more and started to do HJ again. Feeling that cumming this way would not be fun, I asked her to do Sumata. She did the motions of Sumata but really it was just another kind of HJ. I came shortly after. BTW, she has a pierced bead on her tongue.

Throughout, my motion was restricted. Whenever I tried to sit up and do something, Kirara stopped and asked me to lie down back. This was somewhat disappointing.

There was still time left, so she lied down beside me and we awkwardly made some small talk. I could understand her broken English but was not sure whether she understand the things I said. It was hard especially when the chemistry was not there. Whenever I extend my arm, she grabbed my wrist and avoided me from touching her body. This was super awkward.

I then noticed she has a scar on her left wrist. Immediately, she noticed that I noticed the scar, and I noticed that she noticed that I noticed the scar. Nobody said nothing. Well, it was just awkward. Frankly, I wanted to get out ASAP.

After 10 minutes, she took me to the shower. Dressed up, she gave me a peck and we bid our Goodbye.

I went to the subway station and got on a train packed like a sardine can. There were people in front of me, behind me, on my left and right. I couldn't move. The salaryman in front of me was drunk and twisting his body. The waves of people trying to get on the train kept pushing me deeper, and deeper... For a moment, I missed the time before Japan when I sat in my car moving along the heavy traffic of 5 MPH after work. I couldn't believe I would ever miss it one day.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Well, this review sounds negative. Please don't take this negativity to heart.

Kirara's appearance was average so she was not the kind of stunner who could make up the lackluster attitude with the look. Her service and attitude were sub-bar as there were too many restrictions and she only went through the motions to use her HJ to make me come as fast as possible.

I think, in another parallel world, if she were passionate and provided good service with good attitude, we could have chemistry. Of maybe if I could speak good Japanese.

But anyway, I wasn't really expecting anything from this budget shop except the experience of 'been there, done that.' Although there probably are other girls with better service and attitude, I am not planning to come back to this kind of shop in the short term until my Japanese is improved, if I ever would come back.

I put a 'Recommend' there because it is worth trying for the experience of this type of shop. Plus, maybe you can actually have some nice experience.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report from Shibuya Seafari!
I put a 'Recommend' there because it is worth trying for the experience of this type of shop. Plus, maybe you can actually have some nice experience.
It's important that you shared your experience... everyone tends to view things differently and experiences vary greatly. This kind of info sharing helps many people!

Approved: 10/6/2019

I've never met a girl at Seafari that was so restrictive with touching and so inflexible. Most at least act like they're having fun and let you do almost anything within house rules.

Reactions: Ibojutsu
I've never met a girl at Seafari that was so restrictive with touching and so inflexible. Most at least act like they're having fun and let you do almost anything within house rules.
Do you speak Japanese?

Reactions: Sudsy
From my experience there, they don’t play at all in the shower. There are so many people sharing that shower, they are pretty timely with getting people in and out.

Reactions: Ibojutsu