Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min/8k

Type/Location:
In shop/Shibuya

Language Notes:
Fully in English

Details of the Encounter:
After spending alot in lovely hands、I wanted to try other places that provide more and are cheaper. I will write this review in detail、because it was nice for me to read detailed reviews as to know what to expect when i went for the first time. To compare this place to lovely hands、it is cheaper but the quality of the girl I had was equal to the worst girl I had at lovely hands. I went to shibuya station and after trying to get the right exit (hachiko)、it is like 5 min walking at most.

After walking inside the tencho was really friendly、after a minute of waiting he asked what I wanted and did his best to speak english. It was easy choosing the girl and time. He showed me 3 girls and told me their waiting time. I asked his recommendation and he recommended Yura、and told me she was young.

https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/s/gal/gal-85.html

The site sais she is 21 but after asking her she told me she is 22. Yura was not bad looking i would say. It is not like I would turn around to look at her if I saw her. But she isnt a girl you would turn away from. A little belly、a nice ass、she was not shaved. One downside is her theeth but that is with alot of japanese so I dont care about it that much.

After waiting for 20 min、Yura was ready. It is a really small store、like I am used to the small cramped rooms of lovely hands but this one is even smaller. Clothing out and she leads me to the shower (there is only one shower for all the rooms so they scream that someone is leaving the room so that you dont see each other naked). I did not know that they shower together with you so that was nice. She stepped in and cleaned the important places en even makes you dry with a towel. And some mouthwash.

The cleaning process is done and we go back to the room. She was active、she was not a dead fish and I liked that. We started with a DFK and that was nice. After feeling around she started with BBBJ. Im still young and not that experienced but I dont think her technique is that good(I dont know if i should review technique as I dont have alot of experience to compare it with so dont take my word on technique). After some of that she gave me a sumata which was really nice. She moaned a little bit and luckly not like a jav.

After the deed、the cleaning process repeats. Had small talk for a little bit and she was nice to talk to.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After spending alot in lovely hands、I need to slow down a little in shibuya seafari and for the price it is surely worth it. As for Yura、I had a nice experience and she was engaging/enthousiastic and not like a dead fish. Looks she gets an average mark but she definitely is not ugly.

Thanks for your review of Yura from Seafari in Shibuya!

Approved: 8/10/2019

Don’t choose Momo!
I was being sarcastic. She will put a condom on before bj.

Don’t choose Momo!
I was being sarcastic. She will put a condom on before bj.

Hahah i got lucky then that she was not available、was really planning on choosing her if she was available klootzak

Ha - I always bloody get Momo because I arrive to early in the morning. BTW, anyone know what the tencho says when you first walk in? I speak decent Japanese but it's always the first question he asks me and I don't catch it but he won't repeat it either. I hate looking like an amateur.

Reactions: Ibojutsu
BTW, anyone know what the tencho says when you first walk in? I speak decent Japanese but it's always the first question he asks me and I don't catch it but he won't repeat it either. I hate looking like an amateur.

Well, you don't give much hints, do you? I would have guessed he says Good Morning or Welcome, but if it's a question then it's probably "do you have a reservation?".

I remember being asked if I had a reservation a couple times before so yeah that's probably it

Hello! Just curious what happens if you cum before time is up. Can you continue to play?
They don’t throw you out, but it’s generally one pop and done.

Hello! Just curious what happens if you cum before time is up. Can you continue to play?

It depends also on how long of a session you took, and who the girl is. If I take 40mn with Maya and i pop before the timer ends, I usually ask her to go for a second time, and she'll try her best to make me go a second time.

Reactions: xxtheycallmedxx
Well, you don't give much hints, do you? I would have guessed he says Good Morning or Welcome, but if it's a question then it's probably "do you have a reservation?".
Thansk you!