Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Shibuya wan wan (渋谷わんわん)
Lora ローラhttp://nyan2.jp/prof/?id=rora

Date of Encounter:
July 4 2019

Contact Method:
LINE in Japanese

Appointment Length & Costs:
Cost ¥27000 for 80 min but he gave me 100min as a service. サービス Love hotel ¥4200 Total: ¥31200

Type/Location:
Shibuya Delivery Health

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Alright I made a post before of my experience in a yoshiwara Soap, read if you want. https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/first-time-soap-experience.15792/

It was my chance to redeem myself this time around. I’m visiting family here. I’m a native speaker, I don’t sound American when I speak Japanese and I also don’t look Japanese at all. White caucasian male. I’m half Japanese and I was raised here for some time as a kid.

Anyways, made contact through LINE response was with in minutes. I asked are foreigners ok (I knew we are) but asked with a follow up of me being able to chose the whole line up that is there instead of just the ones that were comfortable with foreigners. I explained my level of Japanese and he said I can have who ever I want.

I get to shibuya and quite frankly it was easy to find. Tencho sent me a picture of the entrance and I just used the map they had on the site. As soon as I walk in their is a old guy with a young style and nice hair with a tan. He and his co worker was kind of startled when I walked in but as soon as I started talking and reminded them about our previous convo through LINE they we super welcoming. Tencho was complimenting my looks and Japanese speaking ability more than I feel was necessary, made me feel the opposite if you know what I mean.

He pulls out 4 cards. I picked Lora because she has nice teeth lol. Yeah, it matters to me. He then pulled out the price and time. I picked the 80 min for ¥27000 but he gave 10 service. So I got 100 min for the price of ¥27000. Tencho asks what kind of price range LH I was looking for and I said as long as it’s not dirty. 汚くなければいい。Before I head out he gives me a disclaimer about Laura. He said that although all our girls are Japanese Lora is Thai. I think this is where mentally I got messed up because I’m not into Thai girls. I love Japanese girls. Instead of just changing girls because he already called her to get ready I said fuck it and just went with it. More on this later but the fact she was Thai bothered me.

Before I head out he gives me a little paper with a map and he explains how to get to the LH and what to say to the LH staff when I get there. so right down the street went to Paris LH and checked in. Through LINE I tell him my room number and I wait. The wait seemed like forever but It was probably like 10 minutes before she showed up.

She knocks on the door and I greet her. She is super hot and tiny with a beautiful smile. Dark skinned Thai girl with pearly white teeth. Perfect sized fake tits. Like a full C, she didn’t go overboard and it was proportionate to her body size. She hugs me and kisses me like we’ve met before. The awkwardness of me waiting for her to prep everything was affecting my ability to perform before I even had to perform. Don’t ask me how but I can already tell that my dick wasn’t going to get hard easy. Also the fact that she wasn’t Japanese. Anyways we get in the shower and she starts to wash me. At this moment I should be hard already. In my first post with the chubby Japanese girl I was already hard during the shower process. Well at this time I wasn’t so~~~~ fuck..... so before I bore you with 100 minutes of pure effort on her part to get me off...... I didn’t. She was sucking and jerking and trying with all her might like her life depended on my ejaculate. Sumatra worked really good because it was with out a rubber and she was riding me. Looked and felt like I was in her but still had some trouble but at the right moment she could tell I was hard enough she capped me really fast and hopped on and rode me hard. Still couldn’t bust my nut.

I’m sure she was like wtf guy?! But she was very professional. She gave me a really nice full body massage in the end. We had some small talk. I’m 37 years old and she was older than me. In my mind there was no way that was true but why would she lie, I was shocked! She looks real good for her age. She only works a few days a week.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So chubby Japanese I had at the soap land I had no problem getting hard and getting off.

Hot Thai chick... fail I do highly recommend Lora. I had a half chub and her pussy was tight.

I’ve managed a gentleman’s club in the Midwest for 5 years back in the mid 2000’s with my fare share of strippers and waitresses. I have never had an issue getting hard or busting my nut l. So what is it? I need some help lol. I personally think it’s just the connection I get with a particular person. If it’s there I’m good to go if not then well, I’m fucked... I mean in this word of p4p it’s seems that none of that should matter! Just fuck and leave but for me it’s different. Also I leave on the 4th of August and I’m thinking of going back and trying to redeem myself with a Japanese girl. Should I 1) go to the same place or 2) go to a different place. Let me know. I can ask questions that you may have when I go.

Thanks for your report... I think? I'm not sure what your issue was, but odd things happen for no reason but it was probably psychological.

Approved: 8/1/2019

Reactions: Karbon and Frenchy
My friend, a number of factors could affecting you, either separately or in combination: stress, Jet Lag, too much alcohol, change in cuisine, performance anxiety and/or lack of chemistry with providers.

Also, when one experiences numerous awesome sessions, the bar is set high and that could lead to disappointment.

Perhaps you could heed the words of Aaron Rodgers: “Reeeeelax.”

I see that you are a Fuzoku senpai! I leave back to Hawaii in the 4th, I’m going to take all your advice and challenge myself again (y)

I see that you are a Fuzoku senpai! I leave back to Hawaii in the 4th, I’m going to take all your advice and challenge myself again (y)
Honestly bro, You are overthinking. You need to relax and put this one behind you.
As @DireWolf98 says, there are a lot of factors that affect your performance. It's hot as buggery which is enough to put me off.

If you dwell on this then it's gonna happen again in the future.

Nice review. Psychological issue indeed. You're hung up on the fact she was Thai. To figure it out, you have to ask yourself what the problem is with Thai? Hot is hot in my book! Are you jaded for some reason?

On a side note, my buddy i have taken twice and couldnt bust both times. He was still super stoked about the experience. He has trouble coming in general so it wasn't something about the situation... i'm the complete opposite, 5 minute man typically LOL. Regardless of the girl!!!

Reactions: Aniki12
Nice review. Psychological issue indeed. You're hung up on the fact she was Thai. To figure it out, you have to ask yourself what the problem is with Thai? Hot is hot in my book! Are you jaded for some reason?

On a side note, my buddy i have taken twice and couldnt bust both times. He was still super stoked about the experience. He has trouble coming in general so it wasn't something about the situation... i'm the complete opposite, 5 minute man typically LOL. Regardless of the girl!!!
There isn’t a problem with Thai, it’s like a fetish. If I don’t like BBW I’m not going to get into it. Hot is hot but it wasn’t what I expected. Everyone’s advice is on point. I just need to relax.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I once had a half Japanese half Thai girl from the style group and she was Super fun. I got her Line and everything on & off the menu.
The only problem would be if I had expected the girl to be Japanese from a shop that does not have other nationalities but was given someone who isn’t Japanese. I would feel slightly cheated but if she’s a real hottie I’m still up for it albeit a little disappointed.