Shimbashi Yarisugi A BIG NO & Warning

Gutsducks

TAG Member
Reaction score
Shimbashi Yarisugi Musume - https://yarisugi-shinbashi.com/top.php

After reading good reviews on this provider, i'm going to share mine which unfortunately went completely against the wave.

First of all, I apologize for my poor English skill as it's not my native language.

As for Japanese, i'm near to native as I grew up here.

On October 22nd, I decided to give a try to this service after seeing on their schedule a couple of potential girls i've been looking on recently.

A guy (really young and inexperience IMHO) picked up the phone and accurately answered my few questions, I told him it's my first time using their service so he was giving me a guidance from general rules, to which girl he would highly recommend. Eventually he start pushing me to try his (or shop) recommendation but I was not up to it.

I asked the availability of the 2 girls that were on my personal top list but alas, both not available.

The conversation went up at least for 10 minutes before I decided to ask him to give me more time to think about it.

I called again after 5 minutes for my third choice and he told me she was unavailable, despite the site mentioned was ready to take reservation. Hence, the first negative point is how inaccurate is the website on the reservation system, not real time availability and not to mention the whole structure of the site.

At this point, all my options were out of the table hence I asked him:

me: What are your options? Who is available?
provider: I have xxx, yyy, and www and the moment. Want to try one of them ?
me: Ok wait let me check. Can't find them on today's schedule.
provider: check better, maybe your phone or pc are broken?
me: (WTF)? Really? oh wait, sorry!! I've filtered the search by ticking "international"
provider: Sorry what?? Why's that? There are plenty of girls if you untick the options! Are you a gaijin by any chances??
----
So from here I could start feeling the whole conversation would collapse.

me: Yes I have a gaijin look, but as you could hear, i'm native in Japanese and you couldn't even notice!
provider: Oooooh, gomennasai gomennasai, we do not accept foreigner!
me: what? Since when?
provider: it's a new rule that came up recently
me: but your website doesn't say so.. Where is this mentioned? Girls who accept foreigner are stated as "international", isn't?

From now on he completely started to stutter the whole time, he put me on hold for a minute and the conversation started again (after he confronted with his supervisor).

provider: sorry, we do not accept international.
me: please elaborate, i'm Japanese citizen (this was a little lie in order to understand the truth and what was going on) but with "different" look.
provider: we do not accept new members.
me: So does your business not accept new members in general or just new foreigners?
provider: we do not accept new gaijin.
me: what about Japanese with gaijin look?
provider we do not accept new gaijin.
me: What about a new 100% Japanese member?
provider: we do not accept new gaijin.
me: alright (he started answering like a recorded loop audio)
------------

At this point, the conversation started to be a completely nonsense with no logic whatsoever so I thought it was completely pointless to keep arguing with an adamant brain I was talking to.

What I think is that they might have changed their rule after the country opened up their boarder recently, but I've never faced any direct racism as this phone call.
They just didn't care how good (or better Japanese skills I had comparing to the guy who picked the phone) is your Japanese skills, or even your citizen status, they just reject you for your look.

I won't ever support this service, if they will ever open to foreigner again, no matter how horny i'll be.

worst phone conversation I had in my whole life

Last edited by a moderator:
I've removed the review format and changed to a feedback type. Thanks for documenting the experience and we're sorry that this happened...

In other reviews the same thing has been reported. As you have guessed it seems to align with the border being open.
But that's just speculation on my part.

It could be for any number of reasons.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

However I see the collapsing point of the whole discussion quote differently than you do.

First you kept him on the phone for 10 minutes and even then told you need to call back.

me: What are your options? Who is available?

Instead after hearing your first options were not available you should have done this, and should have had a list of acceptable Plan B's in mind that you could then immediately accept.

Everyone here has had the exactly same discussion with several different shops so it should not come as a huge surprise their web pages and reservation systems are not to be trusted. Girls cancel or come in late all the time and updating the schedule is low priority, especially when they need to be answering the phones and then someone keeps them on phone for a long time...

Though way more importantly after him telling you they do not accept foreigners the only correct reply is "I am sorry for taking up your time, thank you and good bye".

For anyone out there wondering let me emphasize for effect: that is the only correct reply.

Been there, done that. Way more often than I would like to admit. You just need to take your monies to another shop or pub and try to forget. Arguing doesn't just make no good, it actually makes the shop staff think they did the right decision when they banned all foreigners.

When I said we all been there, this is how one quite recent phone call between me, the receptionist (The Guy, TG) and my dick (MD) went.

Me: Hi, I was wondering if Sakura-chan would be available now?
TG: Nope, unfortunately she is occupied right now.
Me: Too bad, when would the next available slot be?
TG: Hold on a sec, she is free from 20:50.
Me: Fine, I would like to book her for an hour then.
TG: OK, so one hour from 20:50. Where do you want to meet?
Me: How about the B-Girl Bali hotel, would that be OK?
TG: Sure, so call when you get to the room.
Me: Great, well, one more thing...
MD: NO, don't say it. It is not necessary! STOP!
TG: Yes?
Me: Just wanted to confirm that Sakura-chan is fine with foreigners.
MD: Now you said it! WHY, MikeH, WHY?
TG: But you are Japanese?
Me: No, I am a white boy.
TG: Really?
MD: No, he is Japanese!
Me: Yes, really.
TG: Oh, sorry. In that case we must decline the reservation.
MD: I HATE YOU!
Me: Oh, that is too bad. Sorry for the trouble.
TG: No problems, bye.

When I said we all been there, this is how one quite recent phone call between me, the receptionist (The Guy, TG) and my dick (MD) went.

Wow! So you have a strong accent when speaking English but none when speaking Japanese? Color me slightly skeptical on this one ;)

Wow! So you have a strong accent when speaking English but none when speaking Japanese? Color me slightly skeptical on this one ;)

Well English is just my fifth language and the pronounciation is so much different to my native Kazakh that it's difficult.

At the same time I have been mistaken regularly for a local on the phone for several decades already.

Strangely nobody has made that mistake in face to face meetings, I wonder why?

Well English is just my fifth language and the pronounciation is so much different to my native Kazakh that it's difficult.

At the same time I have been mistaken regularly for a local on the phone for several decades already.

Strangely nobody has made that mistake in face to face meetings, I wonder why?
I thought you were from New Zealand, and the accent was a cover up.
You are after all, the (in)famous Pasante King.

Reactions: MikeH
I thought you were from New Zealand, and the accent was a cover up.
Pffft. Everybody knows that Mike’s the result of German cloning experiments in Argentina, which explains the überweiß skin.

You did the right thing. I have had the provider turn back on more than one occasion after opening the door and realizing that the customer is a foreigner. And after taking money on one occasion. Lots of headaches avoided by being clear upfront.

Reactions: Travelerq30
You did the right thing. I have had the provider turn back on more than one occasion after opening the door and realizing that the customer is a foreigner. And after taking money on one occasion. Lots of headaches avoided by being clear upfront.
Absolutely. Hence the snobbery of using perfect Japanese on the phone is useless.
When I used those services I talked with the most evil frog accent. But I mentioned I don’t have a big dick , that helped.

Absolutely. Hence the snobbery of using perfect Japanese on the phone is useless.
When I used those services I talked with the most evil frog accent. But I mentioned I don’t have a big dick , that helped.

The snobbery is great at times but this doesnt apply to Frenchy, he seems rich!

Contacted a DH girl and she confirmed she didn't earn extra seeing foreigners but the shop still charged 5000yen extra. Booked as Kobayashi and saved some coin and bought her some extra gifts(差し入れ)。

Last edited:
There is no way you are French.
Well, with all the silliness and arrogance that are part of our psyche, we still gave birth to Descartes my friend.
What’s the point of going against any logical thinking just to make a point?

Then again several times I have ordered "free course" as Tanaka and gotten great sessions with girls who were supposed to be out of limits for foreigners. When I asked about it afterwards they didn't even know they were marked as no go for gaijin.

Well, with all the silliness and arrogance that are part of our psyche, we still gave birth to Descartes my friend.
What’s the point of going against any logical thinking just to make a point?

I have always been more a fan of Gödel as he pointed out there are things that are definitely true but that cannot be proven as long as you don't confess.

I have always been more a fan of Gödel as he pointed out there are things that are definitely true but that cannot be proven as long as you don't confess.
Ok I will confess something that just happened right now. Came back from a bar a bit tipsy. Stopped at the conbini near my place. Ordered a coffee, they gave me the paper cup. I forgot to use the coffee machine. I made coffee at my place and at least I used the paper cup to pour it in. So basically I paid 110 yen for a paper cup.
Life is meaningless and we all died young. Whatever ghost is still here now isnt worth inhabiting !

I made coffee at my place and at least I used the paper cup to pour it in. So basically I paid 110 yen for a paper cup.

Well who is now a snob and flexing his wealth? :p

Attachments

• E1B6874A-1B9D-464B-A9BC-047287B719EA.jpeg
    E1B6874A-1B9D-464B-A9BC-047287B719EA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
You weren't kidding. I'll remember this one, lol.
Im weird but not to the point of inventing such a dumb story. Yes it happened…

Someday I will write an autobiography that will make the Pink Panther movies seem perfectly reasonable in comparison

Someday I will write an autobiography that will make the Pink Panther movies seem perfectly reasonable in comparison

I just told someone last week that I could write a comedy about my life, people would even find it funny but in the end everyone would agree the main character is way too dumb to be realistic...

Reactions: Frenchy