60 mins. 13K + 2.5K rental room

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
July 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Just to give you guys an idea of how sideways this place can get, here's another review.

I was heading home drunk the other night (as I often do!) and thought it might be nice to have some cheap company from a familiar shop. I did what I normally advise NOT to do here, but I called the shop and went in "free" at the next earliest time.

I got into the rental room and called with the room number then waited about 10 mins. for the knock on my door. I opened the door and in walked Mahiro.

First off, she was really young, can't have been older than a real 18 or 19 years old, with a strong gothic/anime fashion look, some blue streaks in her hair and a plain, but strikingly cute face. She looked like an average gothic/anime girl you'd see walking around Shibuya or Akiba. Here's where it started getting weird.

She might have said hello, maybe not, but she then silently moved to take the money I had left on the side table. I tried to break the ice with a few conversation starters. No response. After putting the money away and producing a condom which she placed on the table she wordlessly disrobed all the way and sat stone still on the bed, eyes a bit downcast. She had a really tight body, great lines and curves, and perfectly shaped perky breasts. If this wasn't so awkward, I would have been elated to be with a girl with a body like this.

I disrobed myself down to my underwear and sat beside her, complimented her, touched her lightly, tried to get her to loosen up. I elicited a thin smile, but no real verbal response.

Next, tried a bit of talking with our bodies. I kissed her on the neck and chest, ran my hands over her legs, back, and cupped her breast. Turned her head towards me and kissed her in the mouth, which was reciprocated with a closed mouth. I mean, I can't tell if she's frigid, scared of me, or just really doesn't know what to do. I ask, "are you OK?", and she faintly smiles saying "I'm always like this."

I try to advance the foreplay a bit more, touching her down there, putting her hand on my dick. She moved her hand around a bit on me and squirmed a bit when I touched her, but her face remained a mask. Suddenly she said literally one word: "Suru" (let's do it) and reached for the condom next to the bed.

I'm still at half mast so I ask her to give me a bit of BBBJ. She gets her face down close to my junk and stares at it, again like she doesn't like it or doesn't know what to do. I ask her to put it in her mouth and she does a few cursory licks puts it in her mouth and sucks a few times, then releases it and back to starring at it like she's never seen one before. OK, so we're getting nowhere with that, so I manually stimulate at least enough to get the condom on and she lies back.

I don't recall us using lotion, so she was wet enough for me to enter her fairly easily, and she took almost all of me without complaint, so this cannot have been her first rodeo. Her cheeks flushed and her breathing picked up, so that indicated some arousal, but otherwise she was a dead fish, about as responsive as she was in foreplay. I again asked if she's OK, and got the same response, she's always like this.

Now, I know some guys would pay good money for a girl who specializes in this kind of play, but this was making me feel uncomfortably close to feeling I was committing sexual assault or something. I asked her to get on top, but she didn't like moving, so we switched to doggy which I think is where I came. There were no cuddles afterward. We went straight to the shower, cleaned up and went back to the room and got dressed.

OK, this is where it gets really weird. Out of the blue she asks, "Do you like Disney"? Sure, I'm the generation that grew up on Aladdin and the Lion King and whatever. She said that she went to Disneyland the other weekend, pulls out her phone and starts showing me pictures of her and her friends at Disneyland and describing the scenes to me. I thought this girl wanted nothing to do with me and now she's showing me her private pictures on her phone. That's nuts. We talk about Disney and the anime she likes until the clock runs out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So I went against my own advice and had a weird experience. I usually do a lot of research checking the girls's profiles, scrutinizing their pictures, and reading their diaries for clues on their personalities. Mahiro is not a girl I would have chosen. That said, like 80% of the girls at this shop have "something" off about them, usually some sort of mental health issues. I know a lot of girls in the industry struggle with mental health, but this shop has an especially high proportion. But I am attracted to crazy girls, so it's actually one of the reasons I frequent this shop. Wanna know something really crazy? I'm actually tempted to try seeing Mahiro again just to see if the fact that she's met me before might make a difference. I'll think about it…

Thanks for your review!

Approved: 10/15/2022

The description of her…total rookie young girl who is hella cute and such sexy potential! They clearly struggled to make her sound not like a clueless maguro….shop is intriguing tho lol

can't have been older than a real 18 or 19 years old, with a strong gothic/anime fashion look, some blue streaks in her hair and a plain, but strikingly cute face. She looked like an average gothic/anime girl you'd see walking around Shibuya or Akiba.
She might have said hello, maybe not, but she then silently moved to take the money I had left on the side table. I tried to break the ice with a few conversation starters. No response. After putting the money away and producing a condom which she placed on the table she wordlessly disrobed all the way and sat stone still on the bed, eyes a bit downcast. She had a really tight body, great lines and curves, and perfectly shaped perky breasts
You've somehow described the perfect woman for me. If I lived in Tokyo and was able to say more than 5 words in Japanese before my brain shuts down, I'd straight up marry her. It would be a true shitshow if I was able to meet her, as it would become a guessing game on who would say the most words by the end of the session.

• Haha
Reactions: BrownForeigner45
You've somehow described the perfect woman for me. If I lived in Tokyo and was able to say more than 5 words in Japanese before my brain shuts down, I'd straight up marry her. It would be a true shitshow if I was able to meet her, as it would become a guessing game on who would say the most words by the end of the session.
Well mate, your dream is waiting for you for under JPY 20K. YOLO!

Well mate, your dream is waiting for you for under JPY 20K. YOLO!
20K plus another 20K (the average travel expenses for getting from Kyoto to Tokyo, as well as hotel). Definitely a contender if I can get to that holy grail of a city

Thanks for the report. Funny the official shop site is closed off to US IP addresses, at least mine is blocked.

That being said, I feel like she's probably a maguro and really doesn't like this line of work, but needs the money, judging from the fact that she's not even doing the robotic service routine. I would be weirded out too. At least it was only 60 minutes for you and not the longer course.

Thanks for the report. Funny the official shop site is closed off to US IP addresses, at least mine is blocked.

That being said, I feel like she's probably a maguro and really doesn't like this line of work, but needs the money, judging from the fact that she's not even doing the robotic service routine. I would be weirded out too. At least it was only 60 minutes for you and not the longer course.
Of the four shops I have bookmarked (Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Gotanda and Shinbashi), only the Ikebukuro shop's website is available for view here in the US.

http://yaricir-ikebukuro.net/top.php

Reactions: AnotherTag
She sounds like my type of girl. Checked her schedule and it seems she isn't going to be working for a while
She works quite a bit, but a lot of girls don’t put their dates in very far in advance. Best to take a look at who’s working the day you want to book. I’ve never had trouble with same-day booking.

Reactions: TAG Manager
This shop looks great. I guess it's just a dream for me. Oh well

Last time I called them they said they weren't accepting foreigners cause of covid.

There are basically two shops in Ikebukuro with the same name. One takes white boys who manage phone reservation in their preferred language.

Saw her working today and wanted to reserve but got turned down due to being a foreigner.
Or it could be that like me, you are such a gorgeous bronze color that shines too brightly for her, and she would go blind being the sinful creature she is from gazing upon your nude glory.

Only the worthy women may worship us.

Reactions: Maxblack
Nope, just a hairy,smelly,brown fat fuck. anyway hoping someone gets lucky after me giving me the courage to try calling again.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Tried calling this shop today... conversation went as normal (confirmed name of area, girl, etc) but when I told them I was a foreigner, I was told that they're not accepting new foreign customers(新規の外国人のお客様)at this time and the call was quickly ended. I speak Japanese fluently so this didn't come up until the very end. So if you're already in their customer registry you can probably continue using the service. Hope someone can update if their policy changes.

If I had to guess its because the border is recently open and they don't want to deal with the potential repercussions.
If you are fluent I would try mentioning how long you've lived here.

If I had to guess its because the border is recently open and they don't want to deal with the potential repercussions.
If you are fluent I would try mentioning how long you've lived here
Yeah, wouldn’t surprise me - I’ll try that next time, but I didn’t feel like pushing since there are other places happy to take my business, and because the phone operator this time was female (genuinely sounded like she was just following instructions). Might try again later after things have settled.