Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min & 11,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shimbashi Shop Location

Language Notes:
English, No Japanese but barely needed to speak

Details of the Encounter:
First time in Japan and last day I was going to be in Tokyo and just discovered this site a few days before. I was really in need of a good massage as I've been on my feet and carrying my backpack around Japan - saw a bunch of great reviews for Ai on here and thought it was perfect.

I don't speak any Japanese at all and since you usually don't even need to speak too much at a massage parlor anyway, I figured it shouldn't be a big deal. Also, all the posts I've seen suggested HE was presumed when you ask for the 90 min or more oil lymph massage. Went on to the website and let google auto translate it to English for me and figured out most of the details I needed - access and service costs. It was pretty easy to find - Massage Ai Reflexology shows up in google maps and I went up to the 2nd floor.

Walked in and made it pretty obvious I only speak English but that wasn't a problem. Ai and I was the only one there on a rainy Saturday around noon. Picked out the 90 min oil lymph massage and we got started. Had an amazing massage and got through any speaking like I did with most of Japan, just guess at what was being asked via context and replied with what I hoped was correct. Stripped down and noticed Ai also changed into a short mini dress. Laid down on my stomach and she asked which section to focus on. I touched my upper back ad she got to work. Felt awesome and mirroring most of the other posts of AI, agreed I would've been pretty happy if I left even without the HE. I flipped onto my back and got me erect very quickly as she teased and lightly touched around. Started oiling and massaging everywhere and finally got to the HE. She started off slow and played around with my balls which felt awesome. Worked her way up and every bit to the end was amazing. She got some tissues and hot towels to clean me up and rest of the oil.

From beginning to end of when I was on the table was great. Unfortunately will be leaving Japan and won't be sure when the next time I visit will be but will definitely try to make it back her when I get the chance.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Come here for a great massage where the HE is just the extra icing on the cake that makes it even better.

I’m glad you had a great experience there, too. And I hope you get to visit Japan again soon