Guest viewing is limited

Shin Okubo Streetwalkers

What era? A decade ago?
Late '90s, early 2000's. I can't remember how I came across that tidbit on the net back in about 2002, but I remember being thunderstruck by it because I hung out in that area a lot back then. Some of the ladies I frequented even went to dinner and drinks with me when they got off work.

Reactions: cabbie
There is, Hipness has Latinas and Brazilians.
They do but I haven't seen any reviews on them and I'm not ready to take one for the team on that shop. The ones I did use left. I am sorta interested in ailin because she has a huge ass but I was hoping someone would have done a review on her.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
They do but I haven't seen any reviews on them and I'm not ready to take one for the team on that shop. The ones I did use left. I am sorta interested in ailin because she has a huge ass but I was hoping someone would have done a review on her.

Hipness was reviewed extensively on another board a few years ago. Seemed hit / miss.

You are in Japan. Go after Japanese girls. If you like older chicks then go for a Japanese 熟女.

Why the hell would you go after middle-aged Chinese and a Thai chicks in Japan? If you like Thai chicks then go to Thailand where there are boatloads of young Thai girls ready to bend over for you.

And Russians are disgusting in any situation.

You guys are killing me.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Independent

Date of Encounter:

Contact Method:
in person

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000 yen for 60 min 3000 yen hotel

Type/Location:
Shin Okubo

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The Place: Shin Okubo is Tokyo's Koreatown but in the area behind the main station exit is filled with love hotels and business hotels. Not the nicest area but not bad at all. Beware that police are walking around sometimes at night but usually it's a bunch of police or none at all.

The Hotels: the street walkers hang out around the 3000 yen hotels. There are some good quality hotels but I only recommend those of you trying to impress a young Japanese girl.

The Walkers: Thai, Chinese, Brazilian, Russian, Other Southeast Asians and occasionally Japanese. No Koreans due to all the nearby Korean business. Usually they are in 30s or 40s but sometimes younger girls on holidays or weekends. I saw one very cute girl but she seemed new since she would just look at guys walking by but not really approach them unless they stared at her awhile. If I saw her on a day I was interested then I would have approached her.

The Walker I chose: The day I decided to try this out I ended with a Thai woman in her early to mid 30s with nice fake breasts. Her service was actually pretty good and we did two shots for 60 minutes. I could have talked her down but I didn't want to risk losing the two shot option. If I was a quicker shot I would have been allowed three I think. Not bad and she was at a reasonable price.

The Other walkers: lots of too old looking Chinese, some older Filipino chicks that looked good enough, some super nasty looking Brazilian and Russians, sometimes sexy looking young Chinese and Japanese. I heard that a bj or hj in a dark alley or parking like for 1500 to 2000 yen use to be an option but less common now. Maybe if you go around 3 or 4 am when police are not out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Want cheap options? Go for it. Also if you want something after waking up or after drinking? Looks don't matter at that point much anyways.

Not normally my thing, but your narrative makes me feel a little more confident about trying the same thing should I be in that area. As a spur of the moment kind of thing. Not to mention it might be a good backup if my other plans get shot. As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm getting some kind of action the next time I go. The more options, the merrier.

Excuse my ignorance. What kind of place is A & E? Like Kirari? I tried to search but didn't find much. Thanks
Basically girls sit on one side of the room and the men on the other side.
If a guy wants to talk to a girl, he calls the staff and they bring them to a seat together. There they can negotiate. I dont really know the conditions of most of the women there. I would guess its similar to kirari because some girls go there once kirari closes. Overnights seem to be more popular because of the late time.

For the girls, there is free drinks, food and karaoke (and i guess some girls go there only for that).
For guys, i think the price starts at 2500 (?). Price depends on how long you stay and i dont know if it includes drinks or not and if there is a fee for calling girls or leaving with them.
I have only been there very few times so i don't know well.

They are located in the same street as kabuki cho donki hote.
There is also one closer to the station.

Thanks. What is this kind of place called then ? Not Deai café I suppose

I always see a guy standing outside trying to convince groups of cute girls to go into A&E. Must be nice to be an attractive girl and bounce around places like A&E and all the 相席屋 (aisekiyas) around Shinjuku for free drinks?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I always see a guy standing outside trying to convince groups of cute girls to go into A&E. Must be nice to be an attractive girl and bounce around places like A&E and all the 相席屋 (aisekiyas) around Shinjuku for free drinks?
Haha, yeah, those guys.

Yes, Japan is great in that aspect. I always laugh at those American girls saying "beauty on the inside doesn't get you free drinks".
Hah! In Japan we just have to be female and walk into those bars, we don't have to flirt or anything although they expect us to talk to the guys a bit.

But personally, i am not someone who is interested in drinking anyway, so it doesn't really do it for me.
I mean, it can be a good starter for a night out but if i go to an establishment like that its for something else. Not that it's particularly good for girls recently ( used to be different years ago) so i tend to stay away from those.