September 2020

Contact Method:
NA

Appointment Length & Costs:
2h, 14k

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
I used Japanese only. It's nothing special so I bet (but don't guarantee) that English/Google translate would be OK

Details of the Encounter:
Site: https://rosecolor.jp

I was feeling exhausted so after eating a little at the Ramen Museum, when I saw a sign for this place I did a quick Google to check for discounts and went straight up. I just wanted a massage and maybe a nap and a little bit of that thrill of wondering whether I was going to get anything extra or not.

TLDR: no extras, didn't feel like there would ever be extras. But I was okay with that and left feeling good.

Longer:

Showing the website to the man at the counter got me 2k off. I didn't choose a girl. I sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes, almost dozing off before she called me in.

Mimi was slender - almost skinny - she looked young. She claimed she was 23. Eh, maybe. Later on looking at the site, I thought the one picture was fairly recognizable. Just a setting of eye enlargement plus extreme kpop mascara. She wore a mask except for the last 30 minutes or so after I said she was pretty enough times. Fwiw, it was sincere lol

She took my hand, walked me to the room and watched me get undressed before pulling up the most ridiculous, smallest disposable underwear I'd ever seen. She wasn't fazed at all that the little brother was already at attention. The room I was in was only separated by a divider not reaching the ceiling so sound travels - and I only heard breathing or nothing so I adjusted expectations accordingly.

I was led to the shower / bath room where she soaped me up for a... Bubble bath? I'll be honest and say I actually didn't even look at the details of the course I chose. I just assumed I'd get some massage and maybe some other form of relaxation so I went along with, lying down on my front for the business.

It all felt silly until she started lightly brushing her fingers around the go-to spots, circling round, pausing and restarting, and making me crazy, grabbing my dick and balls gently just when I craved it the most. She turned me around for more of the same from the front, washed me off and we headed back to the room for a massage.

I don't remember much about this bit except that it was really nice with the hands and when she was on top of me because I fell asleep for quite a bit of it. I guess it must've been relaxing enough. Her ass felt absolutely great rocking on top.

I woke up when she was doing the same feather light touches. Man, I don't think that made it worth the price but what a feeling! She continued this for a while before moving on to using her arms, thighs, legs and feet to stroke me everywhere. Her skin was so soft...

Lastly, she did an oil massage only at the groin area, their リンパ service which is nothing like juagen that I've experienced with seasoned Chinese experts in Singapore. That being said, if I thought of it as just a teasing oil massage, it was excellent.

After a while of this, she asked if I wanted to finish myself off. When I said I didn't want to, Mimi said that it wasn't "that kind of shop", repeatedly for emphasis. I didn't care. I really don't like wanking in front of providers and I've oddly gotten a majority of them to just do it anyway after refusing so I continued to refuse. Sadly Mimi didn't bite but instead snuggled up to me, so we finished the time talking while one of her hands idly stroked my face and body while the other travelled on and around my dick, never fast enough or hard enough to trigger me but more than enough to keep its attention, pulling and squeezing firmly but ever so slowly...I just enjoyed feeling all that while looking into her eyes.

Time ticked on to its conclusion and I had a quick shower before getting changed. I wasn't drugged up or anything so blue balls weren't a problem with skinny jeans. You just feel so uncomfortable zipping up that the hard-on disappears in a second.

For people who clicked through the site and are wondering - I didn't get any akasuri scrub. Being an idiot who didn't read, I didn't even know I was missing out on something and I didn't ask.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I had to choose not recommended because for the cost, I know much more fun could be had that fits the preferences of most of the mongers here. It wouldn't even satisfy those just looking for a proper massage.

On the other hand, I came out feeling great and I enjoyed it. I might go back if I have cash to throw around again on such a low ROI service!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the submission from the yokohama area, much appreciated!

Approved: 9/15/2020

Looking at the access map I realised I have visited that shop but I actually had to search for my own review to remember if I got HE. Seems I did talk myself into one, though the massage was not worth enough to be called Happy Start.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/search-for-the-perfect-massage.17358/#post-146741

Unfortunately most places I have visited in Yokohama area are self service in the end which, similarly to OP, is not my thing. You would need to go to the other side of the river before HE starts to be not an option you sweet talk yourself in but a standard part of the service.

Actually from Shin-Yokohama you would need to cross two rivers, but how many man wouldn't cross to get a HE?

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Nixon2
ttps://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/search-for-the-perfect-massage.17358/#post-146741
Actually from Shin-Yokohama you would need to cross two rivers, but how many man wouldn't cross to get a HE?

Cock tease of the century is an apt description. The thing with self-service mystifies me, but then again I've also been refused a HJ at the same time unmistakable slurping sounds echo around the room from multiple sources, so maybe I have a horrific body and/or face and/or dick?

I definitely wouldn't have crossed 2 rivers...maybe after autumn starts proper! I've yet to visit Kanna for anything other than yangnyum chicken.

Reactions: SugoiBoy