Guest viewing is limited

Shinagawa Hybrid Massage — Yuumi — Good!

fireman

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:

Service Name:
Shinagawa Hybrid Massage

Provider Name:
Yuumi

Website/Contact Info:
https://sm.hybridhealth-shinagawa.jp/cast_list/detail_32916.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 min / 25,000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had some free time in Gotanda one afternoon and decided that a nude massage would be nice, so started poking around the Japanese directories for ideas. This service stuck out because it offers a combination of health and esute service — massage, full nudity, BJ, sumata — with a fairly reasonable price and foreign language translations on its website.

Booking was by LINE message. I texted in Japanese. They wanted to know whether I could speak Japanese, and said that if I didn’t they would send a girl with a translation app. I told them I could.

Yuumi showed up right on time, together with a youngish guy in a suit who took the money at the love hotel room door.

Physically Yuumi is a little plumper than her online photos indicate. Not morbidly obese, but more like an average American girl body with a belly, and short Japanese legs. In general she came across like a totally average college student, but was friendly and cute and conversational.

We showered, took a quick dip in the tub, and then she laid down some towels on the bed. The initial back massage was really just a rub-down with hot oil followed by some body to body nuru action. This only lasted for a few minutes before I was asked to flip.

The rest of the session was pretty amazing. DFK and mutual nipple licking. I started playing with her ass and pussy and she quickly got very wet, which led to deep fingering which she was really into.

Her BJ was a little disappointing as she didn’t take much dick in her mouth, but rather basically just gave a HJ while kissing the tip. Her sumata style was also basically a HJ while she straddled me, and while it felt good it also wasn’t the best sumata ever.

That said, she really seemed like she was getting into it, and as we were cuddling I was waiting for her to ask me to fuck her. But she never did, which is fair since it’s officially not allowed with this service.

Overall it was a good GFE that had me on edge for half an hour or so. I wasn’t able to pop before time was up, partly because I needed to piss (which I realized after getting up to take a shower).

They advertise to prospective girls that they don’t require a lot of training, so I suspect the service may not be very consistent. But Yuumi is a pretty good one!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you’re looking for a hotel in the area, Sara and Sara Grande are both very nice. They even have drink bars and an ice cream machine downstairs (included with the price of admission). But they charge about 5,000 yen for 2 hours, and the same money will get you a whole day at one of the cheaper hotels (e.g. Lios III).

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

Title of Your Review:

Service Name:
Shinagawa Hybrid Massage

Provider Name:
Yuumi

Website/Contact Info:
https://sm.hybridhealth-shinagawa.jp/cast_list/detail_32916.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 min / 25,000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had some free time in Gotanda one afternoon and decided that a nude massage would be nice, so started poking around the Japanese directories for ideas. This service stuck out because it offers a combination of health and esute service — massage, full nudity, BJ, sumata — with a fairly reasonable price and foreign language translations on its website.

Booking was by LINE message. I texted in Japanese. They wanted to know whether I could speak Japanese, and said that if I didn’t they would send a girl with a translation app. I told them I could.

Yuumi showed up right on time, together with a youngish guy in a suit who took the money at the love hotel room door.

Physically Yuumi is a little plumper than her online photos indicate. Not morbidly obese, but more like an average American girl body with a belly, and short Japanese legs. In general she came across like a totally average college student, but was friendly and cute and conversational.

We showered, took a quick dip in the tub, and then she laid down some towels on the bed. The initial back massage was really just a rub-down with hot oil followed by some body to body nuru action. This only lasted for a few minutes before I was asked to flip.

The rest of the session was pretty amazing. DFK and mutual nipple licking. I started playing with her ass and pussy and she quickly got very wet, which led to deep fingering which she was really into.

Her BJ was a little disappointing as she didn’t take much dick in her mouth, but rather basically just gave a HJ while kissing the tip. Her sumata style was also basically a HJ while she straddled me, and while it felt good it also wasn’t the best sumata ever.

That said, she really seemed like she was getting into it, and as we were cuddling I was waiting for her to ask me to fuck her. But she never did, which is fair since it’s officially not allowed with this service.

Overall it was a good GFE that had me on edge for half an hour or so. I wasn’t able to pop before time was up, partly because I needed to piss (which I realized after getting up to take a shower).

They advertise to prospective girls that they don’t require a lot of training, so I suspect the service may not be very consistent. But Yuumi is a pretty good one!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you’re looking for a hotel in the area, Sara and Sara Grande are both very nice. They even have drink bars and an ice cream machine downstairs (included with the price of admission). But they charge about 5,000 yen for 2 hours, and the same money will get you a whole day at one of the cheaper hotels (e.g. Lios III).
Thanks for your review, this is one of the places I wanted to try last year when I was in Tokyo, but they didn't take foreigners back then. I also wanted to use MOUSOU SHINSHI CLUB (MSC) in Shinjuku, but no go. I would love to see a review or two on MSC, I am curious about their service, it looks very enticing with the see through bathing suits they claim to wear during the Nuru service! They have some very sexy looking ladies, yummy!

Last edited by a moderator: