Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Torihara Karen

Date of Encounter:
May 1, 2018

Contact Method:
Incall

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 minutes-16,000 yen +1,000 Nomination +1,000 Photo Nomination+3,000 Options +300 yen tax (disounted) total 21,300 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (Oynx 4000 yen for 3 hours)

Language Notes:
Japanese and very little English

Details of the Encounter:
Woke up horny as hell this morning and since I am off this week for Golden Week I decided to head over to Shibuya Garden again. When I got there there was literally no one in the building except for the staff working the counter for Shibuya Garden. He as asks me if this is my first time and I respond no, that it is my fourth to which he responds with a thumbs up and he is able to understand my shitty Japanese enough to get my desired length of time (65 mintues) along with the two options I wanted to try, pantyhose and the use of a vibrator.
After that was settled, this is when things seemed to turn for the worse. He laid out 12 cards for the girls who were available that morning, from which he automatically removed 5 apologizing that they don't serve foreigners. From the 7 I selected Akino Serina because he was ranked and looked totally hot. The staff rank her up and mentioned an American was interested...to I could her yell over the phone "Zettai yada" after which the staff looked at me and shook his head. I went with option 2-Ishizama Amu, but I had to wait 15 minutes when her shift for the day began so he can ask. I sat in the waiting room of the incall office and thumbed through some manga. When she finally returned the staff's call, 25 minutes after I was sitting there, her reply to service a gaijin, was basically "hell no", another off the list. I was about to leave when he tried calling the other girls. Nishida Miyo was 3rd on my list, but she told the staff "no gaijin". I was defeated until he got a call back from Torihara Karen after she just finished up with another customer. He asked if a gaijin was fine, she said OK. He told her my desired options, and after a moment of awkward silence she said they were fine. Once that was settled I payed my 21,300 yen and got a 500 yen discount from the tax because of the hassle it seems.
Booked my room at Hotel Oynx, their Golden Week rate of 4,000 for 3 hours is pretty decent, called the shop back and went to take a piss. 2 minutes later Karen was ringing my room.
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-21102960/?of=y&of=y
When I looked at her, she didn't look like her photo shopped pick, because she was a bit more meatier in ALL the right areas....her ass could rival a Latina's any day and her legs were goddamn amazing in my oh-san eyes. She comes in and phones the shop to begin, but she realizes she forgot her timer. I tell her she can use my phone's timer. She sets the time, gives me the can of green tea, to which I give her some Meiji rich chocolate, those 220 yen ones... to which she goes on about how much she loves chocolate. After the pleasantries it is down to business. We begin kissing, I mean kissing for a good 5 minutes, DF, long passionate ones, and me necking her for a good while. She notices that my dick is getting stiff and asks if I want to take a shower now. I tell her, let me strip you down first so I can admire your gorgeous body. As I do, I can see that she is getting really hot. Her tits are perky and a good size. She is a little chunky, but like I mentioned before, what an ass! She is completely shaven so I when I ran my finger over her paipan area I noticed how extremely wet she was. Karen has a tattoo of a rose (black and white with no color) on her left forearm. Normally I am not into girls with tattoos but I was determined to get this girl dripping wet. We hit the shower and did the standard iodine gargle and washing. She gave me a really good handjob in the shower that I had to tell her to stop before she made me pop.
Once out she put on the pantyhose I requested. This was her first time wearing them so she was a bit excited about it. I asked her to wear her high heel boots because that really turned me on, to which she replied, "American style ne" Oh hell yes...
I laid her in bed and began kissing her lips and working my way down her whole body. I gave her nipples a good licking and then ran my hands up and down her legs. I kissed and licked her ankles and thighs causing her get extremely wet because the pantyhose were stained with her juice around her pussy area. I gave her a pantyhose covered DATY causing her moan with pleasure. I used my dick to rub her pantyhose covered pussy in missionary, doggy, and with her on top. I then asked for the vibrator. I laid her on her back again, turned the vibrator on and used it on her clit. Her eyes were closed from getting so aroused, that I could feel the heat coming from her body. It was then I ripped the pantyhose so I could begin to insert the vibrator into her dripping wet pussy. I used the vibrator on her for a good 10 minutes causing her to moan and scream how good it was until she came...I licked her clit after she did and damn, did she drip.... She keep telling me to use the vibrator more and more on her because she was feeling so good. I obliged and caused her to cum once more. She then gave me a great BBJ before we switched to 69 so I could use the vibrator and lick her pussy while she continued to give me a BBJ. Being as old as I am now, I couldn't hold back my load after getting stroked and sucked as hard as she was doing me since she was enjoying the vibe so much. When I finally did cum, she couldn't stop laughing hysterically because of the amount I unleashed. I had to apologize to her because her hand was completely covered in cum and the sheets had a stain as big as a piss stain on it. After cleaning up we cuddled, kissed, masturbated each other some more and then began to talk. She mentioned about what she wanted to do during Golden Week-BBQ/Go to the beach, and about she was really glad that I chose her. I also mentioned how I liked her gray contacts. She even asked me to help her take a picture for her blog. As of now I don't see it up.
The real eye opener, was she she told me that I was the nicest foreigner she has seen. It seems a lot of the girls at Shibuya Garden have been dealing with some bad foreign customers.
When 10 minutes were left, we showered, got dressed and left the hotel time was up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After being flat out rejected 3 times I was about to scratch Shibuya Garden off my P4P list, but Karen has restored my faith in this place.
Sad to say, but seems some people out there fucking this up for regulars or others who may want to try. Follow the rules and don't be a dick. Hopefully the next time I go I can see Karen again or find more girls willing to work with a foreigner.

Thanks! Shibuya Garden is my go to Hote Heru. I always get most cards to choose from, and have never been rejected. Last time was around February. I hope nobody is ruining things over there for regulars. I have this curse though that most girls leave so I can’t never repeat. I think only one of the girls I’ve been with is still there.

Reactions: hibikii
Sorry to hear you got knocked back a few times here .i have been a long term regular user here up till a few months back and know the staff preety well , very unlucky to get a knock back as mentioned by majora ,just hope there hasn’t been a few clowns damaging the gaijin reputation here . I can say Serina Akino when she worked Garden before as Seina Akino she was fine with gaijin I saw her regular , so maybe try again ,once you get your face more recognized .
I’m not one for in depth details on my encounters, but Akino San , is a big girl not fat but big frame , unusual by Japanese standards , so if you prefer petite Japanese girls don’t go there Reasonably preety usual Garden style light make up not flashy .She is/was a student at one the top university’s here ,doesn’t speak any English.,very happy to take the lead and is quite aggressive , noisy .If you have a thing for long labia then here’s your girl , plus she squirts . Overall always a very good experience , if you like them bigger , noisy happy to take the lead , then I’d recommend,

Part of this review got some attention on Twitter by one of our readers, lol.
to I could her yell over the phone "Zettai yada" after which the staff looked at me and shook his head
so harsh.... lol

Sorry to hear you got knocked back a few times here .i have been a long term regular user here up till a few months back and know the staff preety well , very unlucky to get a knock back as mentioned by majora ,just hope there hasn’t been a few clowns damaging the gaijin reputation here . I can say Serina Akino when she worked Garden before as Seina Akino she was fine with gaijin I saw her regular , so maybe try again ,once you get your face more recognized .
I’m not one for in depth details on my encounters, but Akino San , is a big girl not fat but big frame , unusual by Japanese standards , so if you prefer petite Japanese girls don’t go there Reasonably preety usual Garden style light make up not flashy .She is/was a student at one the top university’s here ,doesn’t speak any English.,very happy to take the lead and is quite aggressive , noisy .If you have a thing for long labia then here’s your girl , plus she squirts . Overall always a very good experience , if you like them bigger , noisy happy to take the lead , then I’d recommend,
She totally sounds like my type! I am not too into very petite girls so she would have been great for that session .I need to go more often since the price isn't too steep