Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour - 7000 yen

Type/Location:
Massage parlor

Language Notes:
Chinese, Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I routinely come to Akasaka for work and have tried various shops. My go-to has been Kaen, which is in the same building as Shine. I decided to give Shine a try.

Website here:
http://泡洗体マッサージ.net/index.htm

Like Kaen, the shop is Chinese. I can speak Chinese, so it's easier for me. It's normally 8000 yen for an hour, but if you show the mama-san the website, it's 7000. Unlike Kaen, this shop does a table shower service. But the rest is standard, aroma oil and lymph course.

The mama-san handed me off to the masseuse, who was a very young Chinese girl. Probably the youngest I've seen working at these shops. Pretty too.

Table shower was business-like. She toweled me off and took me back to the alcove. It's very small. I'm not super big, but it was a squeeze. Her massage was not very good. I guess age is inversely related to massage quality after all. After she flipped me though, the massage ended abruptly. I was actually really taken aback. She just told me that my time was up and if I would like some tea. I reflexively said yes, and she disappeared. She came back with tea, but left before I could get a word in edgewise. I drank my tea and still not sure what just happened, put on my clothes.

She brought me to my shoes. The mama-san was also a ghost. So I left.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
With behavior like this, I can't say they seem interested in repeat business

Interesting.... thank you for sharing the experience.

Approved: 6/24/2019

I've been there and posted a review of the place. I had a very different experience and got a satisfactory massage and HE for my 7000. Pretty sure I also reviewed Kaen as well. As with all these Chinese places its a roll of the dice.