Shinjuku Babyboo - Yet another newcomer to P4P

Service Name:
Pink Salon

Provider Name:
Natsuki - https://shinjuku-babyboo.com/profile1280.html

Website/Contact Info:
https://shinjuku-babyboo.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes (Free) - 7000 yen (8500 yen - 1500 happy hour discount from twitter)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Introduction:

As a disclaimer, I must add that I am east asian in my thirties and all the talking was done in Japanese.
I do not believe that I look japanese at all and I would say my level is around N3.
As for many other users, I've lurked this forum for a long time and got a ton of good information(and reads!) so I felt it's my time to contribute.

Weekday evening and I had some free time before going for drinks in Shinjuku.
As I am very new to P2P but also incredibly interested in all the things Japan can offer, I thought i could go run to some shops and see what happens.
So I wanted to try a Pink Salon because it's kinda cheap, fast and the thought of having a BBBJ in a dimly lit room next to people I don't know and can't see just excited me more than anything because something must be messed up in my head.

But I recalled that most if not all shops in Shinjuku do not accept foreigners and decided to give it a try anyway because the worst that could happen is me being shown the door and immediately talked to by touts, so I do some quick research about the shops, pickup some coupons and get walking.

My first attempt was NyanPara and things did not go very smoothly.
Once inside, I got overwhelmed by the quiet stare of the clerk and the same ticket machine i see at most ramen shops with varying prices written on the buttons.
I walk up to the clerk and tell him in japanese it's my first time in the shop and he must have sensed my restlessness because he then asked "are you japanese?"
I briefly weighted the pros and cons of just lying and told him no, in which he switftly replied that "We only accept japanese people here"
I quietly exit the shop and go to Shinjuku Babyboo while preparing mentally to give Asian feeling a try because I vaguely remember reading on TAG that they do not accept foreigners as well.
I ignore the touts on the way and I enter the shop.

The entrance of the shop and how things are handled there :
When you get inside the shop, you are greeted by a HUGE screen with all the girls available on the right and a ticket machine on your left.
Most of the girl shown on the screen looked pretty young, around 20-25, with some flavor text underneath their photos telling me their type.

The clerk comes up to me asks me if I ever visited this place. I tell him it's my first time here and ... He thanks me for visiting the shop and asks me what I would like.
As i've done some research, I tell the clerk i'd like to go for the 30 minutes Free and I show him the coupon I've found on twitter giving me a 1500 yen discount.
The clerk checks the price with me and asks me to buy a 7000 Yen ticket on the machine.

After giving him the 7000 Yen ticket, he give me a number card and takes me to the toilet while... saying something but I couldn't catch on because of how loud the music was.
I assumed he wanted me to do some mouthwash with water and relieve myself if needed so i did just that and when I got back in the corridor he took me to a very small waiting room where 2 other japanese people were waiting for their turn.

At this moment i felt relief as I wasn't very likely to be thrown out anymore!
And so, after a couple of minutes of waiting, they call my number on the speaker and it's my turn to be seated.

While I walk towards my seat that's all the way in the back, I briefly see that there's in total 6 seats in the section I was in and all of them where empty.

The "seat" is actually more of a small slightly elevated sofa surrounded by small walls where you cannot easily spread your legs (I am not even tall)
Once seated, you must deposit the phone in a small box that's on a shelf and wait for your girl to arrive.

After a few minutes, Natsuki arrives to my seat.

The action:
Natsuki is a bit chubby and now that I looked at her picture on the site doesn't really look like it, but whatever she's still pretty cute in my eyes.

She sees that I'm a foreigner, we exchange a few polite words then asks me if i'm from [country] which I said yes and looked pretty happy since she could guess it.
We don't exchange more words as she begins to straddle me and starts kissing me lightly, no DFK or LFK.
As we start getting into it, she starts to unbutton her top and I start to fondle her tits, she starts moaning softly.
after some more kissing and fondling she touches my little boy down there which gives me the cue to get onto the main action.

She then gets away from me and starts undressing, which prompts me to do the same.
After we are in our birthsuits, she starts kissing me again, this time with LFK and gave me a HJ for a few moments and then changes to BBBJ.
The technique wasn't very great but the seedy mood worked for me so after swapping around HJ and BBBJ I couldn't hold it anymore and busted a nut during a HJ.

She then took a massive amount of wet tissues to clean my boy and the area around it thoroughly while we made some small talk.
I asked her for how long she worked here and told me she just started today.
After some time she excused herself so she could write something on a business/discount card as the time was up.

I felt that they probably said something about time over the speakers but due to the very poor quality of the sound, I couldn't understand anything.
And one last time, she comes back to the seat to take me to the exit while holding my hand, gives me her handwritten card, a kiss and a hugs at the door and I was out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The experience itself was pretty interesting as It was my first p4p experience.
I should definitely polish my japanese a bit more so I can give some instructions on what I would like to do for the next time i use P4P.

As for my next P4P experience i'll think on trying another pink salon or maybe some fashion health.

Just went and I asked through a translation app and they only take Japanese.

Just went and I asked through a translation app and they only take Japanese.
Language Notes:
Japanese Only
Congratulations, you have proven yourself to be an absolute muppet.

When the notes say "Japanese only" it does not mean "give it a whack with Google translate".

It means, "Don't try this place unless you can speak Japanese competently."

Google Translate (and most other translators) make very telltale grammar and usage errors that are obvious to a native or high level speaker of Japanese. All you do by using them is annoy the staff and potentially get ALL foreign trade banned.

Congratulations, you have proven yourself to be an absolute muppet.

When the notes say "Japanese only" it does not mean "give it a whack with Google translate".

It means, "Don't try this place unless you can speak Japanese competently."

Google Translate (and most other translators) make very telltale grammar and usage errors that are obvious to a native or high level speaker of Japanese. All you do by using them is annoy the staff and potentially get ALL foreign trade banned.
I never took that section of the review to be indicative of the shop, only what the guy actually used himself. I have seen people put "Japanese only" for reviews of shops that also accept foreigners who don't speak Japanese, because that particular client only used Japanese for his session.

I mean I still wouldn't contact a shop using a translator unless you already know they accept foreigners who cannot speak Japanese, but that's besides the point.

I never took that section of the review to be indicative of the shop, only what the guy actually used himself. I have seen people put "Japanese only" for reviews of shops that also accept foreigners who don't speak Japanese, because that particular client only used Japanese for his session.

I mean I still wouldn't contact a shop using a translator unless you already know they accept foreigners who cannot speak Japanese, but that's besides the point.

Yeah, language notes only specify what language was used for the booking/interaction....the reviews don't have a checkbox to specify what kind of customers the shop accepts. Guess this has its up- and downsides.

Reactions: Alice
The pinned "Read Me First" post says:
Language Specifics: Required language level and your level - TAG has members of all language levels, so posting a review for an org that requires pretty high fluency without alerting people to this fact is not only unhelpful, you can also hurt your own ability to repeat at that org after a horde of Westerners call up asking in English for appointments. I would suggest listing "Good Japanese only","Minimal Japanese okay", or "No Japanese required" in your review.

The review form that comes up when you actually want to post a review says:
Tell us about the language ability of your date, you may include details about making the appointment in addition to your date's language ability.

So there is a difference there, for which the appropriate Japanese response when someone doesn't do it the way you want is "shouganai"

Have to agree. Some reviewers note they don't ask if the provider is ok with non-Japanese speaking foreigners. All my reviews I try to add the note that it's in Japanese but will add if the provider said she's ok with customers that don't speak Japanese.

Really though, the jump in quality when you become functionally fluent is night and day that it's worth learning for the play alone. Always feel the need to point that out. Probably much easier and cheaper learning online than when I started it as a college class decades ago. Can you imagine how much it cost to pay a native to record the Japanese only parts of your Genki lessons into cassette tapes to listen to multiple times? Saw all those audible and kindle versions for simple books and felt envious at how much simpler that would have been.

Yeah, OP indicated in his report that he himself was not Japanese, but did speak Japanese. So he was a foreigner that was admitted (maybe he passed with looks and language). Nowhere stating that they didn’t take foreigners, I gave it a try and reported back.

Basically:
  • Review by white guy in fluent Japanese -> shop is worth a shot
  • Review by asian guy in English / very basic JP or translation app -> shop is worth a shot
  • Review by asian guy in fluent Japanese -> getting closer to what a native Japanese guy will experience with all the bells and whistles, good reading but I'd stay away for now

Sometimes I come across a scenario where I say to myself "Huh, you can go for a second round on the bed after the mat play? How come my session ended, even after paying the gaijin tax?" Mind you, even a diluted experience with gaijin tax is still a superior service (with my limited experience), but would people rather the shops do this rather than just outright ban non-Japanese? They're both bad results.

Where's that Japan social hierarchy pyramid again? Surely Yamato blood with a disability still trumps other mongoloids who are fluent?
It's worth a shot I think

Reactions: sakura12 and Alice
is this serious ?
No, because you can’t expect the tout to know sign language just like you can’t expect any other random bloke on the street in your home country. Just pretend to be mute and respond to his questions on notepad. Make sure you look at him when he speaks so that you don’t raise suspicion

Reactions: sakura12 and Alice
is this serious ?
Half serious

Where's that Japan social hierarchy pyramid again? Surely Yamato blood with a disability still trumps other mongoloids who are fluent?
It's worth a shot I think
Yeah, would be ableist to refuse it.
I knew of an establishment that catered to disabled people, but they also catered to foreigners. But there was a 10.000 tax for foreigners. No tax for Japanese disabled people.

Not sure if pink salons would have the patience for it, but the music there is bound to turn their regulars deaf in the long run anyway, so they better accept deaf people.

• Haha
Reactions: jhingy567
speak fluently Japanese *with gaijin accent of course! .So no go for this place guys,Dang it it’s always the ACCENT.

It sounds like their definition of fluent is speaking without gaijin accent. Just move to Kagoshima for a few years and try again!

Courtesy of this review I hit up Baby Boo a week-ish ago. I went a few months back when I was on my pink salon spree, but got rejected when I announced myself as a foreigner as I usually do cuz my Japanese sucks ass.

Full disclosure, I am of East Asian descent.

Seeing this review, I went back and I didn't say anything about my nationality, just gaijin smashed my way through the dude at the front door. My Japanese is quite literally dogshit, and he had to ask me twice before he understood フリー, but a deal was struck and I paid 5500 yen (there is always a 1000 yen discount on their home page) at the ramen-esque machine to get in.

(If you are incapable of basic Japanese, or at least the basic Japanese needed to monger, then please do not try this place, because you will be rejected. Regardless of your ethnicity.)

Got matched with Chika, she says she's a college student (which I believe), studying business (? i dunno, i asked her what her major was, and this is what I think I heard), but also studying hair and makeup on the side (this I'm pretty sure is legit). She was nice, her blowjob was pretty mid, but it was nice how she bucked when we 69'd.

Overall, this place was decent for a pink salon and I would return. Girls are young and worth the price of admission if you're more interested in youth rather than technique.

Last edited:
Courtesy of this review I hit up Baby Boo a week-ish ago. I went a few months back when I was on my pink salon spree, but got rejected when I announced myself as a foreigner as I usually do cuz my Japanese sucks ass.

Full disclosure, I am of East Asian descent.

Seeing this review, I went back and I didn't say anything about my nationality, just gaijin smashed my way through the dude at the front door. My Japanese is quite literally dogshit, and he had to ask me twice before he understood フリー, but a deal was struck and I paid 5500 yen (there is always a 1000 yen discount on their home page) at the ramen-esque machine to get in.

(If you are incapable of basic Japanese, or at least the basic Japanese needed to monger, then please do not try this place, because you will be rejected. Regardless of your ethnicity.)

Got matched with Chika, she says she's a college student (which I believe), studying business (? i dunno, i asked her what her major was, and this is what I think I heard), but also studying hair and makeup on the side (this I'm pretty sure is legit). She was nice, her blowjob was pretty mid, but it was nice how she bucked when we 69'd.

Overall, this place was decent for a pink salon and I would return. Girls are young and worth the price of admission if you're more interested in youth rather than technique.
which dude you got , is this mustache-looked guy with shorter hair ?
1702911693319.png
I got cockblocked by this dude last time :mad:
anw what is the best answer for the question ご指名ですか? I say "hai" all the time but struggle with what to say next. Then they recognize my gaijin accent and kick my ass out of the shop :(

anw what is the best answer for the question ご指名ですか? I say "hai" all the time but struggle with what to say next. Then they recognize my gaijin accent and kick my ass out of the shop :(

The best answer is to find a shop that caters to people who don't speak Japanese.

I say "hai" all the time but struggle with what to say next. Then they recognize my gaijin accent and kick my ass out of the shop :(
sentence all gaijin needs to learn,

俺のチンチンはちっちゃいです。

:ROFLMAO:

anw what is the best answer for the question ご指名ですか?

どうかお許しいただきますよう、私は単なる卑しい者でございます。恐れ入りますが、初めてのご訪問で同伴者も事前に選定しておりません。

And then perform a dogeza.

But seriously, don't try to fake your way past the door. All you do is annoy the doorman and make it more likely that they will ban all foreigners.

• Haha
Reactions: SquidCity
Went there today and got a big NO by the tout. I’m korean ,100% japanese look alike and speak fluently Japanese *with gaijin accent of course! .So no go for this place guys,Dang it it’s always the ACCENT.
You sure it couldn't be the inability to use your "fluently" Japanese to respond to a simple question like, "ご指名ですか?"

You sure it couldn't be the inability to use your "fluently" Japanese to respond to a simple question like, "ご指名ですか?"
I really do hate the word "fluent" because the range of "fluency" can be so wide that it gives you whiplash. Half the time someone lists "Japanese only" as the language notes, it's very much stumbling through it where it's bordering on English/Japanese mix. It's basically the same thing here how the guy says that he is "fluent" but doesn't know how to answer a basic question. It's not like he's having trouble hearing because of the muffling of a mask or through a phone or stumbling over his words because he's nervous. It's just straight text where he can literally rehearse whatever he wants to say

Part of me also feels like it's more likely that what the worker asked was ご指名がありますか? otherwise I would think ○○のご指名ですかね?would fit more if you wanted to use the same structure