Guest viewing is limited

Shinjuku Babyboo - Yet another newcomer to P4P

which dude you got , is this mustache-looked guy with shorter hair ?
View attachment 23460I got cockblocked by this dude last time :mad:
anw what is the best answer for the question ご指名ですか? I say "hai" all the time but struggle with what to say next. Then they recognize my gaijin accent and kick my ass out of the shop :(

I forgot what he looked like, but it was a younger guy. When gaijin smashing into these joints, I suggest always going with free cuz then you have less stuff to say (aka less chances to fuck up).

Reactions: Alice
I forgot what he looked like, but it was a younger guy. When gaijin smashing into these joints, I suggest always going with free cuz then you have less stuff to say (aka less chances to fuck up).
Haha more like more chances to fuck you up with an unpopular girl (for good reason)

When gaijin smashing into these joints
Just don’t. You guys trying to fake your way into these places where you aren’t welcome because of your lack of language skills are just fucking it up for everyone else. There are plenty of places that will accept non-Japanese speakers. Go there.

Just don’t. You guys trying to fake your way into these places where you aren’t welcome because of your lack of language skills are just fucking it up for everyone else. There are plenty of places that will accept non-Japanese speakers. Go there.

The way I see it is that foreigners aren't allowed into these stores anyways. Attempting to get in doesn't fuck it up for everyone else because... they're already banned.

Furthermore, these are walk-in stores, not some kind of super secret club. I'm sure they get a ton of tourists trying to get in with Google Translate, maybe a foreigner who actually speaks a bit of the language is a nice change of pace for these guys.

Just my 2 cents on this matter.

Haha more like more chances to fuck you up with an unpopular girl (for good reason)

It's a risk even if you nominate, the pane-maji makes everyone look like a 10. If the unpopular girl gets paid when she otherwise wouldn't have, and I get to experience the shop, then I consider it a deal well struck.

Last edited:
The way I see it is that foreigners aren't allowed into these stores anyways. Attempting to get in doesn't fuck it up for everyone else because... they're already banned.
A lot of these stores are actually accepting of foreigners who speak a sufficient level of Japanese. We've seen a number of such stores lower the boom because of assholes that keep trying to barge their way in where they aren't welcome.

Seriously - if you're not welcome there, just find another place to go. You accomplish nothing by pissing these shops off, other than making them more inclined to be anti-foreigner.

A lot of these stores are actually accepting of foreigners who speak a sufficient level of Japanese. We've seen a number of such stores lower the boom because of assholes that keep trying to barge their way in where they aren't welcome.

Seriously - if you're not welcome there, just find another place to go. You accomplish nothing by pissing these shops off, other than making them more inclined to be anti-foreigner.

That's fair. I'm pretty sure this store is 100% foreigner NG, but if I stepped on anyone's turf then I apologize.

Maybe we shouldn't allow posts for stores that are openly foreign NG in the future to avoid this. It'll just encourage folks like me to give it a shot.

This post is “Japanese only” as the language notes, but OP is definitely far from native. You were just being an asshole and making it harder for others if they decide to change policies

Dude, I literally said I went there a few months ago and asked if foreigners were allowed and got rejected at the door. They were not testing my JLPT, and would definitely not have done so if you were visibly foreign. No need to call people names for giving hints on how they got into a Japanese only shop, which was the whole point of this post if we're being honest.

Furthermore, these are walk-in stores, not some kind of super secret club. I'm sure they get a ton of tourists trying to get in with Google Translate, maybe a foreigner who actually speaks a bit of the language is a nice change of pace for these guys.

Just my 2 cents on this matter.

It's a risk even if you nominate, the pane-maji makes everyone look like a 10. If the unpopular girl gets paid when she otherwise wouldn't have, and I get to experience the shop, then I consider it a deal well struck.
It's a shame this place finds new places and my guess is they get closed to foreigners (especially tourists without a grasp of proper cultural ques and behaving normally in japan like talking volume still at 90dB) because they saw this site and tried it and they think the foreigners that come are rude/don't understand the language at all and cause too much hassle.

For the guys who live here it can be frustrating, nobody wants to pull up the drawbridge and not post reviews of their favourites but we should be careful not to cause problems.