40 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I walked into the shinjuku crystal location at address above after being told the wait at strawberry jam was 3 hours.

It was after 12 noon so the standard rate was 9000 yen + 2000 yen for gaijin tax.

Waited for about 10 minutes for girl to become available.

I got a girl about early 20s flat chested, zero personality.

We showered, she gave me a brown mouthwash. Dried me off and proceeded to mat.

She started with nipple lick while rubbing shaft. Then proceeded to a lame blowjob. Only took in very tip. No suction. I asked for 69 with she provided.

I did some Daty. But honestly with no reaction it got boring. Let her finish me off with combo bj and hj. At this point I wanted to leave.

Showered and left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Since I won't go back, hard to tell if other providers are better. But at 11,000 yen for probably 30 min I would just as soon go to peep show again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023

I thought I was missing out by going to the one next door (Shinjuku Crystal) and not getting matplay, but maybe both stores are duds…
That is so funny, I was thinking the same thing about the door you went to.

Love reading these stories, I can picture the store locations in my mind as I mind walk through Kabuki Chō! I stood at the entrance of both stores and pondered which door to enter. The decision was too mind boggling since I have never had such a choice to make before. Instead, I ended up going back to my hotel and ordered delivery service! Next time I go back to Tokyo I will not chicken out again!

Reactions: Alice