Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shinjuku-heart
https://www.shinjuku-heart.com/top.html

Date of Encounter:
July 2022

Contact Method:
Web - LINE (I don't speak japanese)

Appointment Length & Costs:
50minutes - 14,000yen after discount of 1000yen.

Type/Location:
Outcall from Ikebukuro/Shinjiku depending upon where the girl is at that day. (Will explain more in description) Delivery Health, handled the entire price talks and girl selection via LINE with the business owner.

Language Notes:
English via LINE (You will have to call and ask for LINE if you don't speak Japanese, else the number is there.) Talking to her, it was primarily through google translate. To the business owner, via LINE.

Details of the Encounter:
Girl was more or less like the pictures. She wears contacts and that kind of enhances the experience. Slightly plump, but she's fun!

Boobs - 4/10 (Am more of an ass guy, so that's fine)
Ass - 8/10 (She has a lot tattoos - Very sexy!)
Personality - 10/10
Eyes - 9/10 (Contacts)
Cleanliness - 10/10. (She cleans herself and me properly, that means she does that with everyone.)

I got Jyuri - https://www.shinjuku-heart.com/sp/girls/jyuri1.html.

She's quite something! She doesn't speak English much, just a few words here and there. But she makes up for it with her enthusiasm. She's a total slut and can do anything. (Check out her tags on the website).

She's the top repeater from that shop. I can see why. She does things from the options menu for free which is why I guess she gets repeated. She's open to anything and everything from what I see and read on the website.

After the shower, she starts to initiate without much help and very expressive with her body and sounds. This extends to while having sex too. She deepthroats with ease, eats ass, amazing blowjob, tit fuck and most importantly with enthusiasm!

I feel most girls I have had lacks enthusiasm, but Jyuri charges in with lust. That's exactly why I am writing this review for her. I hope she gets more customers.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Jyuri? Yes! Any other girl from that establishment, maybe doubtful on that.
I have tried 1 more girl, but can't recommend her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've reformatted this review to the standard format, please do not change the general format of the review. I've also removed excess information which could have been construed as advertisements.
Thanks for your review.

Approved: 7/24/2022

Hi, do you have Shinjuku Heart's Phone Number (Line ID)? I am in the US and I cannot access their website.

I am planning a trip to Tokyo to experience as much of this hobby as possible in the two weeks I plan on being in Tokyo. I have compiled a very long list of potential providers (Delivery Health, Fashion Health, Soaplands, Hybrid Massage, Blow Job Bars, and Oppai Clubs).

Although I can access Ikebukuro Heart's information, I cannot find anything related to Shinjuku Heart. I would love adding them to my list of potential providers...

I thank you all for any help.

Rob