http://shinjuku-ooedo.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
6000 yen for 40 mins

Type/Location:
Shinjuku, in-shop

Language Notes:
Japanese required

Details of the Encounter:
After a boring late night of work, I remembered the days back in 2016 when I first visited this place and regularly did until they denied me for being white. On a whim I decided I would try, as there was one super cute young girl who gave me a very good memory (again, back in 2016 so I wasn't hoping to meet her but rather just hoping for similar level of quality.

I walk in, ignoring all of the NO FOREIGNER signs they have plastered everywhere. Clearly a deterrent to keep away non-speakers, as the tout comes out to tell me the price and mentions nothing about my whiteness. He confirms I knows the rules and takes my money, 6000 yen for 40 minutes, which means two girls. Off to the toilet for a rinse, and then to the weird floor seating where you sit half under a table. This is a regular touching above the belt all is allowed, mostly kiss and suck on nipples type deal.

This place is completely open, there is 0 privacy. Walking past to the toilet or out you get a full 360 degree view of every single booth and its contents! Also, at 10pm on a Wednesday night, this place is deader than dead. I saw some guy just sleeping at his booth with no girl in sight, no idea what his deal is. I wait no longer than a minute when I am greeted by my first girl, who didn't actually tell me her name.

She's tall, thin, but quite obviously close to 40 and not much of a looker, I'd say 5/10 face-wise. Obviously disappointed in my heart, I'm somewhat happy to find out she's a decent conversationalist. She attempts English and I start feeling like I'm paying to do and eikaiwa lesson, but she keeps the conversation interesting. To be honest, I'm not really feeling a big desire to lay down and get into her body anyway. Our 20 minutes pass uneventfully.

A second girl comes up and explains her name is Rai. She's short, plump but in a very curvy and cute way. I'd say she's probably on the younger end, maybe around 30 but maybe in her 20s. She's a bit more my type and is less conversational, so we lay down and kiss. My god is she a bad kisser, though maybe on purpose. She just opens her mouth and roughly flicks her tongue up and down until it's over. She's got a handful of breasts for me so I turn my attention there for a while and before I know it the 20 minutes are up and she shows me out the door with a smile. When we stand next to each other I notice how short and stocky she actually is, but I don't really care at this point do I? Soon enough I'm back on the street, feeling mediocre about the whole experience.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Not sure how the rotation is but if it's regularly like what I experienced that night, it's not worth it. Cuter girls in Ikebukuro oppai pubs for sure, and slightly more privacy too. Probably not worth trying again in my opinion.

Reactions: bdbd and MikeH
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/13/2022