Shinjuku sekukyaba recommendations?

Didnt try other sekukyabas apart from Kurenai, i really like the layout and the chill ambient and i seem to be consistently getting 1 girl who goes all-in on action and 1 girl who goes all-in on conversation only so i get both things and its a pretty good balance
Also want to try Miss Campus.
Lately i have been going to DevilCraft too so i may combo DevilCraft with sekukyaba sometime soon 🤣
If DevilCraft is succubus themed, I'm going to need you to spill the beans. xD

If DevilCraft is succubus themed, I'm going to need you to spill the beans. xD
It's a pizza restaurant.... though some people would say that deep dish is a concoction from Gehenna.

Reactions: Alice and SquidCity
It's a pizza restaurant.... though some people would say that deep dish is a concoction from Gehenna.
Depends on whose Gehenna chef you’re getting it from; can be either the best deep dish you’ve ever had or the cheese would somehow turn back to the cow it came from, no middle ground.

Nope, not exactly. It was 2BF or something, quite spacious, well lit with orange/red sofas next to the tables in the main room, no booths but everything with seats. There was also a secondary room with smaller seating groups. You had to store away your shoes at the entrance, sign was just kanji, no image.

Maybe I am just delusional..........I think I should go on a late night walk and check out what opened up at its old location 🤣

Went by the place that I mentioned earlier. It is no more, looks like it also died during the pandemic. The location is now the new home of host club "Likey"

• Sad
Reactions: Secretmugen
Hey guys,
Is S-galaxy in Kabuicho foreigner friendly? I speak Japanese and normally play at sekukyaba in Ikebukuro.
I sometimes work in Shinjuku though, so it'd be nice to suck some boobies after work on those days.
I'm really sick of getting denied entry to these places. Got really disappointed with G-scandal last time. I had hoped to tease my cock a little before my booking in Shinjuku but saw the big "Japanese Only" sign, and the smug look on the prick's face at the door and all my efforts at entry were futile.

Club Tsuma is OK with foreigners. Excellent pricing, also. The ladies are a little older than most in Ikebukuro and looks can be a bit hit-and-miss but generally pretty good. You can choose to converse but they also tend to start on the kissing quite early.

Shinjuku Karte is also good. I haven’t tried others but want to try S-Galaxy, Club H, Jewellery Box and Premium Style. Some kind soul has already indicated up above that S-Galaxy is OK. Has anyone tried these others.

Reactions: Alice
I got into s-galaxy a couple of weeks ago, but I had to nominate a girl. The same thing happened to me at super angel.

I got into s-galaxy a couple of weeks ago, but I had to nominate a girl. The same thing happened to me at super angel.
Hello all. I was able to get into S-Galaxy and Hoseki Bako today (first time in each) with no problem. It really does depend who is on the door so if it doesn’t work one day just try again some other time. Some places will always say No.

Reactions: Joshusan and Danbo
There is a new shop called "Luxe" (https://www.prds.net/a_shop_detail/g_11288/) opened back in December that has English speaking staff and accepts foreigners from a girl that introduced me to it and I visited it once.

I think the prices are normal or a bit higher than others. A minimum of 40 minutes but after that you can actually extend in 20 mins increment.

Reactions: Danbo
Hello all. I was able to get into S-Galaxy and Hoseki Bako today (first time in each) with no problem. It really does depend who is on the door so if it doesn’t work one day just try again some other time. Some places will always say No.
Since there seems to be demand, there are only a handful of shops in Shinjuku and we also got some good recommendations here I will probably expand the other thread and add a convenient list for Shinjuku as well. Makes sense to have everything in once place.

I've a girl I go and see at Slow in Kabukicho which is notoriously foreigner friendly.

I've had blowjobs, handjobs and CFS on the couch in slow

I usually go with my Japanese friend and he gets the same treatment.

As always, people's miles may vary. I've been to heaps of oppai pub/sekukyaba (basically the same thing) but I'll always go back to slow. Just remember to find a hot girl and pick her every time or you'll get some sea creatures

I've a girl I go and see at Slow in Kabukicho which is notoriously foreigner friendly.

I've had blowjobs, handjobs and CFS on the couch in slow

I usually go with my Japanese friend and he gets the same treatment.

As always, people's miles may vary. I've been to heaps of oppai pub/sekukyaba (basically the same thing) but I'll always go back to slow. Just remember to find a hot girl and pick her every time or you'll get some sea creatures

Does this place still exist? I found a website, but schedule/cast is not accessible and diaries of the girls on secondary sites were updated a year ago. I'll only add it to the list if you know that it's still in business 🫡

Btw, why is "Super Angel" so much more expensive than every other place? That really surprised me.
I have often wondered the same thing. It is in the group as Angel Kiss in Ikebukuro (anyone been there) but much more expensive. Must be amazing service, hopefully quite handsy!

Does this place still exist? I found a website, but schedule/cast is not accessible and diaries of the girls on secondary sites were updated a year ago. I'll only add it to the list if you know that it's still in business 🫡
i was there on Saturday. It 100 percent still exists. My wallet remembers

Reactions: Maxblack and Danbo
i was there on Saturday. It 100 percent still exists. My wallet remembers

Alright, added it to the list. Usually a not up to date schedule/cast list are not a good sign.....looks like the shop stopped business. They really should invest some time into that.

Just to get the info about the shop right. What are the girls usually wearing and what are the language requirements to get in in your experience?

Usually a not up to date schedule/cast list are not a good sign.....looks like the shop stopped business.
I’ve seen a few times where it means they lost access to the web hosting account - might be worth seeing if they have a new website.

Alright, added it to the list. Usually a not up to date schedule/cast list are not a good sign.....looks like the shop stopped business. They really should invest some time into that.

Just to get the info about the shop right. What are the girls usually wearing and what are the language requirements to get in in your experience?
Girls are wearing dresses. Like those shitty cloth ones you see these days I'm not much of a fashion guy and usually I get them to strip down abit.

I've heard from girls that they have alot of foreigners via the 無料案内所 and they use Google. They also have English speaking girls I believe but I speak fairly good Japanese so I don't get them anymore (plus I choose the same girl all the time). No Japanese is fine. I've brought friends on vacation for titties and highballs with no issues. It's 8000 to 10,000 yen for a 40 minute set and anything after that is God knows.

What I will say is know the menu, my Japanese friend is a bitcoin millionaire and he covers most if not all the bill
We have stayed 6 hours in there drinking tequila wheels and champagne and have had bills of 90万円.... thats obviously why the girls go the extra mile with us with BBBJ, HJ and CFS (I had to request condom cause I'm not putting my soldier into a slow girl)

Girls are wearing dresses. Like those shitty cloth ones you see these days I'm not much of a fashion guy and usually I get them to strip down abit.

I've heard from girls that they have alot of foreigners via the 無料案内所 and they use Google. They also have English speaking girls I believe but I speak fairly good Japanese so I don't get them anymore (plus I choose the same girl all the time). No Japanese is fine. I've brought friends on vacation for titties and highballs with no issues. It's 8000 to 10,000 yen for a 40 minute set and anything after that is God knows.

What I will say is know the menu, my Japanese friend is a bitcoin millionaire and he covers most if not all the bill
We have stayed 6 hours in there drinking tequila wheels and champagne and have had bills of 90万円.... thats obviously why the girls go the extra mile with us with BBBJ, HJ and CFS (I had to request condom cause I'm not putting my soldier into a slow girl)

Thanks for the details. I'll update it. Looks like there are now 2 Sekukyabas in Shinjuku that potentially deal with customers that don't speak any Japanese. People often ask, so now they can head to Shinjuku and give it a try since there are no shops like that in Ikebukuro.

Lol, 90万円!?!....you could book whole orgies elsewhere for that money XD ....but if it doesn't hurt his wallet and you had fun it sounds like a crazy evening 🤣🥂

Reactions: ben10