kirayamato

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Shinjuku South Exit - Angel - Chinese Esthe - HE with Yume

Service Name:
Chinese Esthe, Store/ Reception Type, Apartment

Provider Name:
Yume ( if I heard correctly - I heard yumi)

Website/Contact Info:
http://k-angel.jpest.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 13,000 ( discount 1000 yen from 14k)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was planning to go to Asian Feeling, but need to wait 80 minutes since I didnt make reservation.

Moved to apple thai massage shinjuku, notice 2 others massage place, I figure it is time for TOFTT.

Access :
From tonkatsu restaurant, there are many ads boards for massage. Find elevator for the apartment, go to 8th floor, it is on same floor like apple thai massage.
Google the phone number if you are lost.
1000016625.jpg

Reception:
After pressing bell, greeted by 40s woman. maybe early 40 cos she still look young. She offered me tea and show me the menu.
11k (cant touch) and 14k ( can touch).

Then she called the girls for me to choose. I chose the longer hair since she is prettier.

Massage :
Was asked if I want to have shower or not, I said I showered at home and she didnt mind.

Strip naked and put phone and wallet in transparent folder prepared by them, the massage started.

Small talk during massage. Basic massage without oil from shoulder till my feet.

Intermission:
During massage, a japanese guest pressed the bell, entered and chose 30 minutes course for 5000 yen.

I can hear roughly sounds of oil HJ and some moans on climax.

Teasing :
After massage she told me to face down still and start to do feather touch on all my body and also near groin area. It was pretty nice but I dont feel my money worth yet.

Main course :
after massage was done and the japanese guest gone and teasing done, I was told that she will wash her hands. She came back and wipe my hands with alcohol and strip to her panty.
1000016627.jpg

Super smooth fair skin. Smallish boobs but small nipple. not super skinny but I am not complaining since she is pretty tall and still in my range. Not shaven and quite a bush down there.

She lay down beside me, teasing my little brother till it was full erected.
I asked if I can touch her boobs, it was granted.
Asked if I can suck her nipple, also OK.
Touching her butt from inside panty also ok.
Ultimately fingering is allowed. Only that kissing is forbidden.

So after long teasing, she asked if I want to use lotion for my private part. and it was getting intense.

She said she felt good from my fingering and breathing on my ear while moaning.
I lick her smooth boobs.

Told her I am a long range shooter, she said it is ok. I unload pretty big payload despite unload twice by myself in the morning.

Was guided to shower room, and she remind me to bring my wallet and phone (nice security).

Showered alone and got offered tea while putting on my clothes. The tencho teased me to come again and rub my groin area a little bit.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
YMMV

Price is quite expensive, but overall I was satisfied.

They only speak chinese and japanese, so dont expect english conversation.

It was not a bad experience so I will just put light recommendation if you dont mind the price. I dont have that much esthe experience for comparison.

Access is quite convenient but confusing for the first time. Few minutes only from Shinjuku south exit.

I will try other store so not sure if I am going to repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/18/2023