Guest viewing is limited

Shinjuku Thaigirl with Satomi-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shinjuku Thaigirl, Satomi-chan (http://shinjuku-thaigirl.com/sp/profile.php?cno=158)

Date of Encounter:
June-end 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone, 03-6380-3322

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min, 25000yen afternoon session price + LH 4 hours, 7010yen

Type/Location:
Kabukicho / LH, Designer's HOTEL&SPA PASHA RESORT (http://www.hotenavi.com/jht07/index.html)

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
A bit slow on reviews recently, probably due to hot, humid and slow summer. I was in the mood for a Thai massage and FS, which basically ruled out Asian Relax/Feeling (http://www.asian-feeling.net/sp/). While there have been quite a few reviews for Thai Mild (http://thai-mai.com/s/top), I’ve only seen one review for Thaigirl (http://thaigirl.jp/sp/top.php) by @toby (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/hikari-from-thaigirl.13911/).

While looking through the schedule, I noticed that the roster was divided into two lists – one for main Uguisudani Branch and one for Shinjuku-Shin Okubo Branch. It turns out that Thaigirl opened the new Shinjuku-Shin Okubo Branch on June 1st. Since Shinjuku area is relatively easier to access for me than Uguisudani or Kinshicho, I decided to give Shinjuku Thaigirl a go.

As a new opening campaign (which ended on June 30th), there was some discount on the regular price for outcalls in Kabukicho or Shin Okubo. However, the discounts for early sessions (10:00-12:00 start) or afternoon sessions (12:00-18:00) were better. No cumulative discounts, so the afternoon session discount for my session.

I called the shop’s number and a Japanese guy answered. Didn’t sound young nor as old as the Thai Mild tencho. I told him that it was my first time using Thaigirl and noticed that they had opened a new branch in Shinjuku, more convenient for me than Uguisudani. He thanked me for considering them, and asked me which girl I was interested in. I asked for Aoi-chan, but he said that she is the no.1 ranking girl at the moment, and fully booked for the day. I asked him which girls were available immediately and he recommended Izumi-chan or Satomi-chan. A quick look on the website, and I chose Izumi-chan. I opted for the 2 hours, thinking that the Thai massage may take some time. The session was to start in 30 minutes time, and would call back the shop 15 minutes before that once I’ve checked into the LH and confirmed my room number.

While I was paying at the LH reception (that time of the day, a “Rest” was 4 hours rather than the normal 3 hours), the tencho called me and asked me where I was, and I told him I was checking in. He said that he would call the LH and my room in a few minutes. Soon enough after entering my room, my room phone rang. The tencho said that Izumi-chan had just entered her break time, and could only start the session 30 min later than planned. I wasn’t really in the mood to wait, so I told him that I was fine with Satomi-chan if she was still available immediately, which she was. Before ending the call, the tencho said thank you for the change and told me that Satomi-chan is the type that needs a bit of leading i.e. tell her what I want her to do. I was fine either way. During the 10 min wait, my normal pre-session ritual (prepare money and L size condoms - fill the bath tub – brush teeth – put on bath robe – warm-up with some JAV). For the first time for a P4P session, I did not bring a gift.

Right on the clock, the room phone rang, and the reception told me that my guest was here. Soon enough, my room bell rang, and Satomi-chan stood behind the door, giving the customary “wai” greeting (sawatdee kap). She was short and pretty much looked her alleged age of 28 on the website. Was hoping for some younger looking, but at least her skin was smooth. She wore braces on her teeth, which made me wonder how the BJ would feel. After putting her stuff down and taking her coat off, she showed me a piece of printed A4 paper, said 25000yen, and asked me to sign at the bottom. I gave her the 25000yen, and signed my P4P name without even reading the paper. She gave me two scratch card coupons where I could get discounts for my next sessions ranging from 500yen to 5000yen. Satomi-chan then called the tencho to tell him that I had paid and for the 2 hours to start proper.

After putting away the signed paper and money, Satomi-chan sat next to me on the side of the bed. She noticed that junior had sneaked out from under my bath robe, and slowly gave it a stroke. I gave a LFK and somewhat semi-DFK, mindful of her braces. As the tencho said, Satomi-chan wasn’t one to take initiative, so I had to make the first move mostly. It looked like that she was considering whether to start with a BBBJ then, but I told her let’s take a shower first. Some kisses to her neck and shoulder, and cupping her breasts while she undressed, and while gargling with iodine water at the sink. Satomi-chan’s nipples, while not always hard, were the long, always standing type.

She washed my body with the LH’s Dove shower gel, and washed junior again with another wash solution that she brought with her. I soaked in the bath tub first, while she washed herself. She switched on the Jacuzzi and bath lights, mentioning that this was her first time in such a nice LH. She mentioned this quite a few times during the session. I’m guessing she was more used to cheaper old LHs or rental rooms. She switched on the TV next to the bath tub, but I told her it was distracting and switched it off. With her back to my chest, I stroked her body and breasts under the water. Played a bit with her pussy under water as well without FIV as I know ladies are concerned about soap or bath salt getting in. Satomi-chan didn’t seem interested in bath tub action, so we rinsed and headed to bed.

She asked me if I wanted to rest and watch TV or have the Thai massage now. I told her “massage later, ecchi first”. Satomi-chan told me that her shop doesn’t allow FS but since she likes me, she will give me “service”. Not sure how true this is, but I guess with any DH, there is always some degree of risk of FS not being provided, in contrast with soaplands. I wanted to pleasure her first, so laid her down on the bed on her back. Licked her breasts and sucked her nipples. Probably the longest semi-hard nipples I’ve seen on a lady. Gave her DATY and FIV, which she seemed to enjoy. Didn’t notice it with my last Thai girl, but instead of “kimochii”, she kept saying “oi, oi”. I have to admit, it sounded quite funny to me, but hey, if that’s how they moan in Thailand, that is fine by me. After a bit, she wanted to do me, so we switched positions and she gave me a BBBJ. Surprisingly, I didn’t feel her teeth or braces, so I’ll give her points for that. It was not long before she went for the condom (the regular sized hotel one). Junior wasn’t at full size but hard enough for FS. After capping me, she continued with a bit of CBJ, then asked me if I wanted to be on top. I told her let’s not delay things and told her to stay on top. She lowered herself onto junior, exclaiming a few times how big I was. Rode me with CG, again with those “oi, oi” moans, with me also pumping my hips up. I finished soon after, but she didn’t seem to notice and kept going. Junior was probably still semi-hard enough. After a bit, she got off me, probably thinking of changing position, but then noticed that I had finished into the condom. She cleaned me up, and we went into the wash room to wash.

We returned to bed to rest and chat a bit. She’s been in Japan for 2 years already, based at Uguisudani branch, and now Shinjuku branch which is closer to where she stays, though she mostly sleeps at the shop office where they wait for customers. I learned that she came to the LH via bicycle and that the tencho also came to the LH via bicycle to send her, since the girls aren’t yet familiar with the Kabukicho area. When I asked her if she likes Japan, she didn’t say yes or no. She likes shopping on her day-offs and the Thaigirl staff are kind, but she misses her hometown in the Thai countryside. She goes back home twice a year, the next one in Sep to remove her braces. She said that in Uguisudani and Shin Okubo, there is a lot of competition with Korean providers. She has served foreign customers before, mainly Koreans and Chinese. Usually she rejects bookings from Americans because of the perceived size.

After a bit, I asked her to give me a Thai massage. She put a towel on my legs and body and proceeded to knead. Have to admit that I was a bit disappointed since I was expecting an oil massage, and also probably a bit spoiled from my many Korean MP sessions. And as far as massage over towels go, hers was average. If you want proper massages, go to a MP. Don’t expect much from a DH session. She continued with a shoulder rub, then head and face massage. After that, we went for round two – DATY, FIV and me on top this time for CFS in missionary. A quick finish among the “oi, oi” moans.

Satomi-chan’s nihongo is still weak and her English more so, so there were a few long periods of silence during the massage. The 2 hours felt pretty long. Should have gone for 90 min. There were still 20 min left before we washed up and got dressed. I told her I was thirsty and didn’t mind ending the session early, which was true as I realized that that particular room didn’t have a fridge or mineral water, only tea bags and kettle. Satomi-chan had suggested earlier that we could go out to the convenience store, buy a drink and come back to the room, but I thought it a bit troublesome to explain to the reception. Anyhow, not even a minute after we were washed and dressed, Satomi-chan got a call from tencho reminding her that she had 10 minutes left before the session ends. We didn’t wait for the 10 minutes, and left the room soon after the call. I gave a kiss in the elevator, and we said our goodbyes after I returned my room plaque at the reception.

I had walked back to Shinjuku station, and I think it was 15 minutes after, when I got a call from an unknown landline number. I answered the call and it was the tencho. He asked me how the session was. I told him that he didn’t need to read too much in me ending the session early, as I really was thirsty. I told him that I was surprised that Satomi-chan’s braces didn’t turn out to be a problem, though it may turn-off other customers. I did tell him that Satomi-chan’s weak nihongo ability made for a relatively quiet session, though there were no problems with communicating what I wanted, just no “tanoshii” conversation. We exchanged apologies (I really am becoming more Japanese!) – the tencho for not having better options for me on schedule, me for the last minute reservation. The tencho recommended a few girls with better Japanese ability and better ecchi skills/experience for my next session, some based in Shinjuku branch and some based in Uguisudani branch.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, a nice enough option to have nearby in Shinjuku, if you want FS (I’m assuming Satomi-chan giving me FS “because she likes me” was just lip service). I won’t repeat with Satomi-chan, but may consider some of the names given by the tencho, who was very polite on the phone. If you want a younger girl in her early 20s, I’d suggest trying your luck with the Japanese DHs.

Thanks for your review. Is this agency now more positive about foreign clientele?
Hmm, sorry, can't say for sure. Didn't mention that I was a foreigner to the tencho on the phone, though I'm sure he figured it out when I didn't know how to say "braces" in Japanese.
As mentioned, Satomi-chan has served foreigners before, though would be hesitant to serve those big sized Americans!
My guess is if you can speak enough Japanese with the tencho, should be fine.
Oh, I forgot - the site has an online reservation form. Don't know if that makes things easier for foreigners, since I didn't use it.

Thanks for this. I mentioned I was non-Japanese to them before, and they seem to have linked these details to my phone, so the staff will tell me whether or not specific girls are available or not. Great to know about that reservation form!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland