skymich

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Shino at Moulin Rouge

Soapland Name:
Moulin Rouge

Soapland Provider Name:
Shino しの - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/m-rouge/girlid-41898761

Soapland Website:
https://m-rouge.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes - 75K Yen (65K + 10K Gaijin Tax)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I came across Shino while browsing through Twitter and clicked on her profile. She’s tall (173 cm, I like tall girls) and her profile states that "Eng OK", so I sent her a DM.

Notes:
I'm just a regular white/european looking guy.
I don't speak Japanese other than some words/sentences.
I categorized the review into parts, as well as added a tldr in the end for those who don't want to read the whole stuff.

Reservation:
I messaged Shino via Twitter and she replied back within a few minutes. We settled for a date, she confirmed the price and asked for a Japanese phone number. I told her that I didn't have one and if it's possible to confirm via DM, which got me a "I have no option but to believe in you, be here on the day" type of response. This was sweet of her.

Arriving Moulin Rouge:
Upon arriving to the store, I said I had an appointment with Shino in Japanese. Unlike my previous encounters with other shops, I paid the price upfront, rather than paying in the waiting room. I then took of my shoes and used the provided slippers. Moulin Rouge looks kind of retro; carpets and wallpapers all around. It looks really good, imo. The staff was really nice and polite too, despite having a packed day. They guided me to the waiting room and gave me a towel alongside with a water as usual. The waiting room is big and seats are singular, so you won't have a contact with anyone else by accident. Moulin Rouge definitely became one of my favorite place (shop-wise). A few minutes later, my name got called and Shino was waiting for me in the stairs.

First impressions about Shino:
Shino is an attractive girl. She's slender with a nice figure and the tallest soap girl I've ever encountered. Her boobs are small, though not flat. She greeted me and told me to follow her into the room. After entering the room, she made me sat down to a comfy chair. The room was well lit and big. She started asking the usual ice-breaker questions.

Part 1 - Warming Up:
After chit-chatting a bit, she undresses me and then asks me to undress her. A few moments later, she calls me to the washing area and gives me some bubbly wash using her body. After we're done with washing, she tells me to hop into the tub while she's done cleaning herself. It became too quiet, so I started some conversations. Afterwards, she's calling me to dry up and then guides me to the bed.

Part 2 - Bed Action:
Before getting into the action, we chat a bit. She loves the anime Bleach so much, so if you happen to see her and also love Bleach, you'll have a lot to talk about. After talking, she tells me to lay down and starts giving BBBJ. It was a pretty generic BJ, but helped keeping my little guy up. After a minute or two, she puts the condom on with her hands and starts riding me. In the meantime, she gives me some kiss on the lips, but it's not LFK or DFK, just a regular kiss. I tend to be passive since I don't know what she likes and what not, but you might get some LFK if you make the first move. I'm sure that you won't get anywhere near DFK, though. We try a few different positions and then I cum in CG after 10-15 minutes. While there was no passion, Shino's pussy actually felt good, so it was somehow a passable load, rather than a 'finally' one.

Part 2.5 - Timeout:
This is where Shino shines, actually. Unless you don't bring something up, she doesn't talk while preparing stuff or during action. However, she can carry on conversations while you both are sitting next to each other on the bed. After chatting a bit, she asks me which drink I would like. In addition to water, she wanted me to try some new stuff, which was really nice of her. Honestly, this part was the most enjoyable for me. We at least talked 30 minutes. I had some memorable conversations with her, which I'm grateful to her because of that.

Part 3 - Mat Play:
There was 30 minutes left on the clock and Shino pointed the mat. I told her OK as I love mat play, but knew it wasn't going to be good due to time-limit. I waited a bit on the tub while she's done preparing the mat. After the mat is ready, she told me to lay down and started sliding on my body. Unfortunately, as I was expecting, mat play was really generic. There was no licking or special moves, just some sliding and the usual stuff. After a while, she suggested for round 2 on the mat but I knew that I wouldn't be able to finish the second time, so I said no. She said OK and started doing some message, which was really rough and hard. I personally don't like rough massages so didn't really enjoyed it. One thing I noticed that Shino doesn't smile at all during any of these parts, which makes you think it's kinda forced (or she's just having a bad day). She's smiley during the 'timeout', though.

Finishing Up:
She cleans and washes me up one last time. Afterwards, we both get dressed up and she gives me a fancy card. She later guides me to the stairs, gives me one final hug and kiss. The guy asks me if I need to use the shuttle service, which I say no.

+ Pros:
▪️ Interesting conversations.
▪️ Nice, tall figure.
▪️ BBBJ (CBJ is fine, but BBBJ is always a bonus point for me).

- Cons:
▪️ Lack of GFE or any kind of attention.
▪️ No smile, me sad :(
▪️ Generic mat play.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
While I opted for 'Not Recommended', if you're not looking for any attention/gfe and just a fuck with a slender tall girl, you'll have a good time with Shino. If you love Bleach, you'll love it twice as much since she's passionate about this anime. However, if you're looking for any kind of attention, a good mat play or something intensive, I'm afraid Shino is not for you. I think that she's new in this scene, so she might improve stuff a bit in time. I hate leaving bad reviews, but this session is nothing compared to the ones I had with Arisu and Kaoru.

However, I loved Moulin Rouge. The staff are friendly, the interior is fancy, and the room is big (plus the comfy chair).

Lastly, sorry for all the typos. I know English, but it's not my native language.

Last edited:
Part 2.5 - Timeout:
This is where Shino shines, actually. Unless you don't bring something up, she doesn't talk while preparing stuff or during action. However, she can carry on conversations while you both are sitting next to each other on the bed. After chatting a bit, she asks me which drink I would like. In addition to water, she wanted me to try some new stuff, which was really nice of her. Honestly, this part was the most enjoyable for me. We at least talked 30 minutes. I had some memorable conversations with her, which I'm grateful to her because of that.
So was she fluent in English or was it more with translator app?

Reactions: Cinnabums
So was she fluent in English or was it more with translator app?
Nope, she doesn't speak English beyond a few words. My Japanese is way better than her English, that's for sure. We used Google Translate, but it was like 20 seconds or so during the whole session. Apart from that, I just used my broken Japanese and tried to convert English words into Japanese words (like Pineapple to Pineappuru). I'd say it worked really well as she was able to easily understand me most of the time. It's also really fun trying (and also watching) to express yourself in a language you suck at

Reactions: Alice
In conversation mode?

I have been wanting to try but taking out phone in middle of session.

Guess I need to try when I visit my doctor.
It was the normal mode as we only translated a sentence or two. If you're regular and there's trust, most won't mind you taking out your phone during breaks (obviously to check your notifs or translate something). I was even asked to take a picture once.

Moulin Rouge has one of the provider's I want to see most, I guess Yumeji and unnamed star will be my high end sessions this year.

Reactions: Alice and rd1023
Screenshot_20240112_214340_X.jpg

Seems like foreigners do not get the "NS" she advertises semi openly, for her Japanese customers, on her Twitter page and she is tired of getting these questions every hour. So if any of you guys are trying her, here's your answer.

FYI, this is not my question, and I would not even want to visit her for any sort of S, based on the review written here. Seems like a frosty person.

Just sharing what I saw on her twitter

Last edited: