Shinokubo Streetwalkers?

Randomjaket

TAG Member
Reaction score
hello all,
I went to shin okubo earlier this week and noticed that there are some street walkers. I got the opportunity to talk with one. CBJ for ¥3000. a bit worried she woukd try ti scam me later i declined the offer.

is this too good to be true? has anyone through these streets and hooked up?

also... any worries of the bosses there? I felt like I was constantly monitored there... talking the train home felt a little uneasy...

Shin Okubo used to be a lively area for streetwalkers - Japanese, Chiense, Colombian, Russian, Thai, a veritable United Nations in short skirts and heels.

Then immigration opened up a Kabukicho branch office for their enforcement guys, and the action literally dried up overnight. You still see the odd older Japanese woman plying her trade there, but most have moved to the delivery services.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
hello all,
I went to shin okubo earlier this week and noticed that there are some street walkers. I got the opportunity to talk with one. CBJ for ¥3000. a bit worried she woukd try ti scam me later i declined the offer.

is this too good to be true? has anyone through these streets and hooked up?

also... any worries of the bosses there? I felt like I was constantly monitored there... talking the train home felt a little uneasy...
Maybe they would aggresively upsell or something, take advantage of the horny rush and things like that...

Shin Okubo used to be a lively area for streetwalkers - Japanese, Chiense, Colombian, Russian, Thai, a veritable United Nations in short skirts and heels.

Then immigration opened up a Kabukicho branch office for their enforcement guys, and the action literally dried up overnight. You still see the odd older Japanese woman plying her trade there, but most have moved to the delivery services.
Any idea where they all moved off to? I miss that. I had many good nights down there.

Any idea where they all moved off to? I miss that. I had many good nights down there.

Like I said, the delivery services.

Ah right.
I liked the whole outdoor aspect of it. Get a can of beer at the 7/11. Stroll the backstreets and see what you can find.

Reactions: just4fun
Ah right.
I liked the whole outdoor aspect of it. Get a can of beer at the 7/11. Stroll the backstreets and see what you can find.
I think there is a livery scene in Yokohama now? TAGUser "darkholer" wrote about it a while ago.

Reactions: just4fun
Wish there was still something here though......15 years ago there were ton's of cute Thai girls working those back streets in and around Okibo

If you hang around the back streets near the seedy love hotels on the chuo J.R. southside station theres still a lot of them there around 9pm onwards

Reactions: AliceInWonderland