60 mins, 17,000 JPY with morning discount

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note: I'm Asian and am fluent enough in Japanese that I have gotten into Japanese-only places before, but sometimes the tout sees through me. The below may not reflect your experience if you are at a different ethnicity or language ability.

After 3 days in a row of visiting Kawasaki at 6am, I gave it a rest for a few days. But soon, the temptation came over me again. And I set my alarm for 5am, take a quick shower, hop into my car and trek back out to Kawasaki for the 6am open...

Being my 4th visit in one week, I've become familiar with the area and its logistics. I've found my favorite coin parking lot, where the conbini is for some quick breakfast, and make my way to the strip of shops that open at 6am.

Between the three Kyoto Group shops I visited, I decided I would want to try a different girl at Onee Kyoto. Shiori was the other option presented to me on my last visit, and she was on the schedule starting 6am on that day also. The tencho had said that both Nene and Shiori had good reviews, and since I had a good time with Nene, I decided to try Shiori also.

Walk up to the shop at 6:05am, and the doors were open with nobody waiting in front of me. I notice a poster board advertising the 看板 discount (3000 off the bathing fee IIRC) so I ask about it. The tout says that the morning discount for the first slot is better, so we go with that. 17,000 all in for 60 mins. Really the discounts just get you 60 mins for the price of 45, but I'm not complaining about getting more time for free!

Shiori was indeed available (always run the risk of her being booked or somebody getting there before me without a reservation, but I didn't know if I would wake up in time), so I pick her and am led to the waiting room with a quick stop to the bathroom. The bathroom had disposable mouthwash capsules so I take the opportunity to rinse and gargle before I go to the waiting room.

It takes probably around 15 mins for me to get called, it looks like the girls take the time to freshen up, get ready, and draw a fresh bath. My number is called and I head up the stairs to find Shiori behind the curtain. She's cute and just my type! Short and a very 清楚 kind of look. Looked to be mid-20's. She's really polite and she leads me up to the room by hand.

Once we get to the room, she undresses me and puts all my clothes in the basket. Then here's the surprise - we get right down to business! I guess she could smell that I'm freshly showered and rinsed and skipped the formalities and went right in for a kiss. That would be a good indication of the session to come.

I quickly undress her and drop her bra, revealing a slender-ish waistline but nice full B/C's. She does have a bit of meat on the bone, but definitely not fat by any means. And the little bit of fat does benefit the assets in the chest area!

We head to the bed and she comes in for another kiss, and then starts moving downwards, working on my nipples with her tongue and starting with a nice little HJ. I lay back and enjoy the ride, giving her breasts a bit of a fondle while she works on my chest. Soon she comes down and starts a nice BBBJ. Good technique, lots of tongue, no teeth. As I get harder, I ask for 69, and she obliges. She's not fully clean shaven, there's a bit of a landing strip, but her lips are smooth with no stubble. Great clean taste as I go for DATY.

Soon, she caps me and comes in for CG. The bounce on those breasts is really nice in that position! She also comes in for some DFK while riding me, which is when I realize that this girl really likes to kiss. I'm not complaining, I love intimacy also!

Get up for some 対面座位, which is a ripe time for more kissing.

I move over to mish, where I try a bunch of positions from above, and more tongue action. Mmmm. Bounce is great from above too. Her breasts are a bit on the softer side, but not quite droopy level.

Finally, I go for K9, and from behind is where I finish.

After a bit of recuperation time, we go for the shower and soak in the tub in the remaining time, and I'm sent out on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
At the same shop, Nene probably had the better body (slimmer waist, more fit), but Shiori knocked it out of the park with her service. Spoiler alert, Shiori would end up being the girl I repeated with the most on this trip with 2 more follow-up visits in the following weeks for a total of 3 visits.

Kyoto Group may not be accessible to all members of this forum, but if you meet the criteria, they have been a solid stop for me!

Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 5/13/2023

(The name of this place still trips me up considering the address. 🙄)