90 minutes, 23,000 yen + Love hotel

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Intermediate Japanese required

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
This isn't a review as much as it is a self reflection. My life changed forever today and I have Shiratama to thank for that.

She may very well be the first chick I've been with that is legitimately crazy. I'm pretty sure she has a cocktail of mental disorders and the fact that her profile says her hobby is the internet probably explains a lot.

What makes this chick so crazy? Let's start from the top.

I open the door and am greeted by her rushing in, grabbing my nose and yelling that I have a tall nose. Well, great, now I'm self conscious.

No introduction, no shower, she just takes off my pants and starts sucking my boxers while pinching my nipples. Sometimes I think the women get more out of this than the men...

When we finally get to business she's roughly average in terms of technique. She really isn't bad looking but she does this unattractive thing with her mouth and her teeth are slightly fucked up which makes it worse. A bit heavy but that comes with the territory. Nice skin (we'll get to this later) and awesome tits, too.

About halfway through my second pop she starts using both of her hands on my dick. Right as she did this she yelled "Zweihander!", which got a laugh out of me.

During our post coital rest is when things got really interesting.

She grabbed my hand and stuck it between her tits, then clamped them together like a vice grip. She challenged me to get it out and I had to laugh. Then after I did that she did the same thing with her asscheeks.

I have so far only treated fuzokujou with the utmost politeness, but this is insanity. I called her a child, and she snapped with "Yeah, but I'm a child with big tits!".

Then she put her arm up to mine and asked if I thought her skin was light. It is actually pretty light so I agreed.

She lights up and yells "Yes! I'm white! Fuck those Yellow Monkeys! White! White!"

I've had women comment on my nose, skin, etc. before, but this chick takes it to another level entirely.

At this point all I can do is laugh because this is unlike anything I've ever experienced. All of the weird noises she made throughout just served to heighten the surrealism of this encounter. Needless to say this is not going to be easily forgotten.

If you dare to climb Mt. Shiratama, be warned that she will probably flip shit on you from the moment you open the door. This encounter was about way more than just sex. I now have a profound insight into the mind of a dysfunctional Japanese woman and the complexes that prop up her psyche.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I need a drink.

Last edited:
so i must know japaness to book ? or just the girl dont know english?

so i must know japaness to book ? or just the girl dont know english?

Hi,

This is a regular Japanese shop - they're not offering English support. So, what the OP is saying above is some Japanese is needed to make the arrangements. (girl, time, date, location, etc... plus probably an understanding of their system and rules)

If you've got a Japanese friend to help you out, it shouldn't be too much trouble.

From my experience, you need to speak japanese to use their service.

On a slightly off topic question, does 1919 mean anything in Japanese or is it just the name of the shop chain? I see a few different shops using 1919 so wasn't sure.

The only one I can think of is いくいく from the onyomi readings, but not sure if that's just my dirty mind or whether its intentionally done like that.

On a slightly off topic question, does 1919 mean anything in Japanese or is it just the name of the shop chain? I see a few different shops using 1919 so wasn't sure.

The only one I can think of is いくいく from the onyomi readings, but not sure if that's just my dirty mind or whether its intentionally done like that.

yes, you will be correct in assuming that. it is meant to mimic that pleasant uttering from the girl.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Haha I love to occasionally go to the amusement park and ride the roller coasters but I am glad I don't ride the 'roller coaster' to work every morning!

thank you for the review!

Just say it in Japanese, ii-ku, ii-ku, get it?