LittleBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Shiro - Puts the Feeling of LOVE in the GFE

Soapland Name:
Idol Kenkyusei

Soapland Provider Name:
Shiro - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/idol-kenkyuusei/girlid-46922463/?lo=1&of=y2

Soapland Website:
https://www.idol-kenkyusei.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 Minutes - 26,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my second visit to Idol KKS with my first one with the beautiful Moka/Mocha being an absolute fail on my part. Having an uncooperative wanker is not a joke. Made sure to inform her it wasn't her fault and we would try again sometime. I'm repeating with her just to have the satisfaction that I succeeded. But before our next meeting, I had to make sure I'd be capable. I scroll through the list of providers in Kira-Kira, book an appointment in the afternoon just to have it cancelled an hour past noon. By this time, I was determined to test myself. I check other shops but nothing to interest me. So I try my luck with Idol KKS.

Booking
I log on Cityheaven and check the cast of Idol KKS. I just want to try them all. Since it was now pretty late in the afternoon, I check which providers wouldn't be as tired. Somehow most of the cast started work in the morning (7-9am) and would end by the days end. Shiro caught my eye as she started work in the afternoon until the last shift. I tried my luck booking on Cityheaven getting the last and only available opening of Shiro. To my surprise they responded with an affirmative. My prior attempt booking for Idol KKS via Cityheaven didn't get a response. I don't know if its because I was a recent customer of theirs hence the affirmative response this time around. I confirm my appointment via chat 1 hour prior. Upon arriving at the store, I speak nothing but Japanese. But the tencho did speak English to ask me where I'm from.

The Provider
T163・86(E)・56・85. Lovely measurements. I love me a nice ass. Online, she seemed cute with a round face and censored mouth with her stomach and waist area always hidden in her photo diary. So I don't keep my hopes up too high. Repeatedly going through her photos online made me second guessing my selection. When I finally met her, she definitely didn't look like her pictures. In fact, meeting her was a pleasant surprise. She didn't have a round or big face. It was a slim face. She had round eyes with fake eyelashes. A perfect nose, not too sharp or thin. Pearly whites perfectly aligned with rather big two front teeth. A little rabbit like but its cute. Upon undressing, my fear was put to rest. She looked amazing. She had smooth, flawless and WHITE skin. Maybe hence the name "Shiro." She was slim and you could tell she didn't do any exercise. Her breasts weren't an E. Maybe a US C with pink coin-sized areolas and nipples. A flat stomach with just enough fat to pinch. But no belly flabs or rolls when she would bend over or sit down. She had a nice round ass with enough ass fat to grab. Shaved puffy pussy with well put parts. No sagging or flapping around down there. Definitely a lot better than her pictures.

The Service
From the moment we met, she grabs my hand with her soft smooth hands and rubs it as we walk to the room. She gives me a nice hug in the room before we undress ourselves. We talk a bit before anything else. She knows very little English keywords. So my Japanese was put to the test. She's very patient with my slow sentence construction and limited vocabulary. Apparently I'm the first from my country whom she's met. She has seen a few other Asian foreigners before though.

The shower was unremarkable. Just a very very brief wash. My quickest one yet. In the tub I brush and gargle before she joins in. She holds my hands and looks very intently at me and my eyes. She then approaches for a deep and sensual kiss. We just kiss for a couple of mins. Sensual DFK with less of the tongue flicking. She knows how to kiss and this gets me rock hard. In my head, I've already won. She then gestures for the bed.

She keeps the lights fully turned up the entire time. Better view for me. We start off kissing once again. But what's remarkable was how she positioned herself on me. She really embraced me while straddling one of my legs. Like how a loving GF would do. More and more deep and sensual kissing. Don't really feel like calling it DFK as I've now associated that with the usual fast tongue flicking and in your throat tongue placement. I then ask her to sit on my face while I play with her nipples. She's not the most sensitive or maybe its been done too much to her that day already. It is the last shift. But I'm happy she didn't do the fake moaning. Just some light moans with her eyes closed. 69 was next. My regret was not having her do a BBBJ not in the 69 position. Would have loved to see her suck me. Her technique was good though. Enough saliva with just the right amount of sucking pressure. Probably made it around 3/4 length. Nothing to get me popping though. She capped me with the tightest size L condom. I don't know what brand was that but I asked for a size up. She starts CG but hugging me so we can kiss. So I thrust up for the movement. Not long she positions herself to ride up and down. She does maybe 2 pumps before I immediately switch because I felt the sudden need to pop. Not yet. We do a slow missionary while kissing. (Her profile does say she loves kissing and doesn't get tired of it) Move to doggy. Magnificent view with her ass. Very tempting to slap but I refrain. We then finish with a spoon with 35 minutes left on the clock. Perhaps my quickest performance to date. I'll take it after my recent struggle.

Afterplay
After removing the condom, she hands me some tissues and we lie down. She's in no rush. She cuddles me. My arm around her neck with her head resting on my chest as she straddles one of my legs. Always holding hands as well. We talk without any translation app to help. In Idol KKS, the rooms have practically no signal and their WiFi didn't reach this particular room. Every so often, she would initiate making out again. Temporarily interrupted by a cockroach on the wall above us. Back to cuddling, kissing and talking. I was the one rushing... My mind was thinking of making the last train. I asked for a shower, and she said later. So we go back to cuddling, kissing and talking. You'd get this notion that she's really into you and loves you. The buzzer sounds and we wash, dress up and exchange LINE.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Despite my pledge to try as much providers as possible, I'm a sucker for that GFE. Shiro has made her way into my short-list of providers to repeat.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

Great review, not gonna lie the cockroach would ruin the mood for sure for me though!

In Idol KKS, the rooms have practically no signal and their WiFi didn't reach this particular room.
I’ve never had to reach for my phone in my sessions but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s by design.

Great review, I’ll definitely go after her next year. I really miss this level of GFE professionalism from Japanese providers and it’s not even a month since my last go, lol.

Reactions: LittleBoy
Temporarily interrupted by a cockroach on the wall above
1000017613.png

coincidence? maybe not.

Sounds like a way, way more pleasant time that I had at IK. Thanks for the review, I'll add her to my list. I love a good GFE.

From chatting with some Bijin Lab girls, also part of Kenkyu Group, they confirmed that some poor performers transfered from BL to IKKS, apparently its easier to fill schedules at IKKS but obviously it is riskier.

Honestly the rooms at this shop are so run down, I'm surprised they couldn't care to even repaint the walls.
The rooms are the worst I've seen in my limited soap experience. Perhaps 5 shops so far? I see mold always. The room in this particular encounter actually had a broken floorboard and I kept tripping and we'd just laught and say Yabai.

From chatting with some Bijin Lab girls, also part of Kenkyu Group, they confirmed that some poor performers transfered from BL to IKKS, apparently its easier to fill schedules at IKKS but obviously it is riskier.
Lucky for me IKKS still has a few winners such as Shiro 😅

The rooms are the worst I've seen in my limited soap experience. Perhaps 5 shops so far? I see mold always. The room in this particular encounter actually had a broken floorboard and I kept tripping and we'd just laught and say Yabai.
Lol, I know that room🤣
Yeah, the rooms are not great, and shit like that really bothers me. It is hard to get rid of mold, but fixing stuff like a floorboard should be no big deal.
I think the worst thing I saw was at Ageha when it was still open. Room had no light swith, just wires sticking out of the wall. I mean WTF...do they try to get some customers killed🤔

• Haha
Honestly the rooms at this shop are so run down, I'm surprised they couldn't care to even repaint the walls.
Remember that most soaplands in Tokyo are having their building and renovation permits revoked, and have been for the last 20 years or so, thanks to a policy from former (and now deceased) Shintaro Ishihara.

I have to remember to find out where his grave is so I can piss on it.

Obviously and off course the Bijin Lab girls would say that, they work under safer circumstances. Ako that I saw at BL moved to IKKS, she was great.
Hopefully in 4 months my Japanese proficiency will be good enough to enter Bijin... if they'll accept new foreigners by then

Hopefully in 4 months my Japanese proficiency will be good enough to enter Bijin... if they'll accept new foreigners by then
I honestly wonder what happened since three girls hinted that something bad happened but they won't tell me everything.
A good thing though, they shouldn't discuss that with punters.

I honestly wonder what happened since three girls hinted that something bad happened but they won't tell me everything.
I have a gut feeling that a punter with limited Japanese ability caused a notably troublesome incident of some kind. I can't imagine someone who is capable of passable Japanese causing enough trouble to summarily ban all new foreign customers, and that would also explain the lack of tolerance for new customers/walk ins who don't know how to do hime yoyaku. Purely speculation on my end.

Shiro sounds great as well, although I do agree that the cockroach would be a moodkiller.

• Haha
Around the time this topic was discussed in TAG, I noticed a provider from Bijin was frantically tweeting about not wanting to catch an STD. I wonder if it's related.

I have a gut feeling that a punter with limited Japanese ability caused a notably troublesome incident of some kind. I can't imagine someone who is capable of passable Japanese causing enough trouble to summarily ban all new foreign customers
Knowing Japanese won't stop a punter from ignoring rules though. Basic Japanese will at least allow knowing the words stop, no, I don't like or not allowed. Even gestures of saying no. Being an ass though to ignore the rules, regardless of race or proficiency, will get a ban. Probably just sucks it was a foreigner (perhaps someone new) who was an ass.

On topic, Shiro is indeed lovely. She didn't let the cockroach destroy the mood. I'm sure it's all an act but I definitely believed in her performance that she's my GF and loves me 😄

Last edited:
On topic, Shiro is indeed lovely. She didn't let the cockroach destroy the mood. I'm sure it's all an act but I definitely believed in her performance that she's my GF and loves me 😄
That's good to hear, a girl that can stand bug's is a keeper!