Guest viewing is limited

Shizuoka Area - Ren - One stop, two pops!

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
REN蓮
https://ren.ggo.jp/

Date of Encounter:
January 2020

Contact Method:
walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes for 10,000円

Type/Location:
Chinese massage

Language Notes:
Japanese/Mandarin Chinese

Details of the Encounter:
So I decided to finally check out one of the many Chinese massage places in Hamamatsu City and I was pleasantly surprised. Before the woman came into my room, I could hear two of the staff whispering "ta hen shui" which means "he is very handsome" in Mandarin. The Chinese lady that served me was a really sexy and busty woman named "Mai". She was extremely good at giving a full-body massage. There was none of that fake massage bs. My muscles were aching and she was relieving all my back and shoulder pain.

When it came time, she have me a handjob until I came once and then let me know that we still have another 10 minutes left, so I asked her in Japanese if I could cum a second time as long as it is within 60 minutes without being charged, but she couldn't understand so I explained in Mandarin Chinese and she said it was no problem.

While she was giving me another handjob, I she was staring into my eyes deeply and smiling. She let me touch her under her miniskirt and I noticed her panties were getting wet. She told me that sex is "dame" and I told her I know the rules, but I told her next time I could bring a condom if she is down to give me a blowjob or have quiet secret sex. I couldn't cum a second time within 60 minutes and the time went over about 5 minutes, but they didn't try to hassle me and charge me extra. She let me cum the second time all over her big titties, which was awesome. To be honest, I was shocked. This was the most honest Chinese-run establishment I had ever been to in Japan.

She even kissed me on the cheek and said please come back again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place restored my faith in some Chinese people in Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
no-pringles-in-mordor

Awesome review and for 10k I'd seriously consider checking this out, except for the fact that in all my years in Japan, Hamamatsu is nothing more than a stop on the Shinkansen commute. It's actually right around that time of the ride where I have about an hour and a half left and my finger on the tab of another Asahi tallboy and I have to decide whether I want to be drunk, or FUCKING DRUNK, when I arrive at Shin-Osaka. If the website pics are any indication, Mai looks like she has a fantastic body. I'm just avoiding anything that even smells Chinese until they clear up this latest outbreak the Middle Country has gifted the world with.

There are a ton of places like that all over Japan. Unless you are unfortunate like the op to get stuck in a place as remote as Hamamatsu, there is really no reason to travel there.
Was thinking more in general tbh and not just this particular place.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
There are a ton of places like that all over Japan. Unless you are unfortunate like the op to get stuck in a place as remote as Hamamatsu, there is really no reason to travel there.

Yes, what he says is true. I'm only here for a full time agriculture job which I enjoy very much. I'm also shocked The Japanese Ozarks have places like this too.

Also good for men placed out here in the sticks in general, so they know they have sexual outlets during dry spells and that their sexual frustration won't turn them into this guy:

images