Shocking info leaked by Jyotei tachibana empress staff

japani08

TAG Member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/jt_tcbn
So i was randomly strolling tweets and found this info leaked by a previous employee.

As per Google translations, she received an infectious disease and mama san told her not to tell the client and keep working.

Is their any Japanese experts to do correct translation as i know google is not that sufficient.

Attachments

• FarK5K6UEAYAgHW.jpg
    FarK5K6UEAYAgHW.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 166
  • FarK5K4VUAYX0oZ.jpg
    FarK5K4VUAYX0oZ.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 154
  • FarK5K-VsAAVIJZ.jpg
    FarK5K-VsAAVIJZ.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 143
Not too surprising. These so-called "high-end" shops based their price tag on the image of "clean, STD-free" BBFS, so it's in their interest to conceal these facts to anyone dumb enough to believe that these girls are STD-free after letting who knows how many dudes have a go at it without protection. If anyone wanna pay close to 100,000 yen for a couple hours of fun plus a take home gift of whatever STD they contract then I'm not gonna stop them, but it's not my cup of tea

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Not shocking at all, honestly. I would imagine this is fairly widespread given how risky unprotected sex with professionals is.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
I read it, and I don’t think they were going to force her to keep working, but they definitely told her not to tell the clients about it. And they were not supportive at all in getting these girls help. Seems there was a guy who was asymptomatic that infected multiple girls. Shows you that it only takes one! She did the right thing and he was able to get tested and hopefully fixed before he spread it any further. And I’m starting to rethink my view of soaps as a relatively less risky place to bareback…

Last edited: