Guest viewing is limited

Short guy wanting to hook up with older women

Gojira

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm a 5'1 27 year old Mexican American guy. I'm a slim guy with some muscle. Despite my age, I look like a 17 year old. I'm really attracted to the older women of Japan.(late 30s early 40s). My favorite kind of JAV is "Mature women". There are some amazing beauties in the Mature women category. My sexual fantasy is to hook up with some of the older ladies who are just as beautiful. Part of me would also like to get at married women(but i know that's some dangerous territory). Well, would i have any chance of hooking up with the older women of Japan, despite being so short and looking very young for my age?

Well, have you tried at least? If you have not tried then hurry up and try. If you have tried and failed then try something different.

There are quite a few "older" women in Japan. Even if you think early 40 is old, which it totally is not. :p

So there is quite a good chance some of them like short and young looking guys.

Good news - you're still taller than a lot of your target demographic.

I don't know about that. I'm 5'8, and before arriving in Japan I was so very, very excited because I thought: Finally, I'm going to be considered TALL and HUNG. Well, a week in-country and after a trip to the gym locker room, I figured out I was WRONG and WRONG.

OP, a guy who's small and cute can get old ladies to fuck him in any country. Just make sure you emphasize the AMERICAN part of you being "Mexican American." That'll get you a lot further. And if you have a mustache, shave it.

I don't know about that. I'm 5'8, and before arriving in Japan I was so very, very excited because I thought: Finally, I'm going to be considered TALL and HUNG. Well, a week in-country and after a trip to the gym locker room, I figured out I was WRONG and WRONG.

Haha - I didn't say he'd be considered tall. Just that he'd be taller than a lot of 'em.

Given that he's pretty close to the average height of the Japanese women from 20 years back, I'd venture he's taller than nearly half of 'em.

But being fair, I also know a 40 year old Japanese woman who's 190cm (6'3") or so and likes to wear heels.

OP, a guy who's small and cute can get old ladies to fuck him in any country. Just make sure you emphasize the AMERICAN part of you being "Mexican American." That'll get you a lot further. And if you have a mustache, shave it.
Thank you for the info. The only facial hair i have is just a little soul patch. It's the only facial hair i can even grow. But if I'm better off without it, I'm cool with that.

Lol! Wolfie’s now fantasizing about finding a Japanese lady he could kiss without bowing 60-90 degrees ;)

Nyah, that just the only one who can give him a standing blowjob without him needing to bend his knees.

I'm a 5'1 27 year old Mexican American guy. I'm a slim guy with some muscle. Despite my age, I look like a 17 year old. I'm really attracted to the older women of Japan.(late 30s early 40s). My favorite kind of JAV is "Mature women". There are some amazing beauties in the Mature women category. My sexual fantasy is to hook up with some of the older ladies who are just as beautiful. Part of me would also like to get at married women(but i know that's some dangerous territory). Well, would i have any chance of hooking up with the older women of Japan, despite being so short and looking very young for my age?

Just go to some local bars and engage with some of the ladies that walk in. Try your luck.

how much are these numbers in cm ? I mean that's the system what most of the world including Japan uses.

Reactions: Frenchy
Ok so you want her to be your sex kitten AND bodyguard?! Greedy Americans ! :)
LOL No, I was just reminiscing about my 180 cm J-Girl secret girlfriend from the past, as well as some other tall J-Girls where we gravitated toward each other.

Reactions: Merica and Sudsy
God, I love tall girls. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love shorter ones too (I don’t discriminate (y)).

But there’s something about when you can look almost eye to eye with a girl... I’m pretty tall so I would never want one quite as tall as me (even with heels) but if they were like 180-190 cm and a bit taller in heels, that can be amazing. Legs for days...:rolleyes:

Reactions: DireWolf98