Short intro

TheJayGatsby

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey there.

I'm going to Japan for the 2nd time this March; been studying Japanese for about 5 years now, nothing too serious but somewhere around N3 so pretty fine with being conversational. Last year when I went to Japan, I ended up trying The Shop That Must Not Be Named and was intoxicated by the experience. Thankful for this place as I've already found a lot of great reviews and shops that I had never heard of but am now targeting for this next trip. Big fan of facials and feet so hoping to blast some faces and fuck some feet within the next month. Hopefully I'll have some new reviews soon.

Big fan of facials and feet so hoping to blast some faces and fuck some feet within the next month. Hopefully I'll have some new reviews soon.
The Goldbergs Applause GIF by ABC Network

Hey there.

I'm going to Japan for the 2nd time this March; been studying Japanese for about 5 years now, nothing too serious but somewhere around N3 so pretty fine with being conversational. Last year when I went to Japan, I ended up trying The Shop That Must Not Be Named and was intoxicated by the experience. Thankful for this place as I've already found a lot of great reviews and shops that I had never heard of but am now targeting for this next trip. Big fan of facials and feet so hoping to blast some faces and fuck some feet within the next month. Hopefully I'll have some new reviews soon.
A well researched initial post not asking for recommendations, AND he's a pervert who knows what he likes.

This lad will go far around here, mark my words.

Welcome!

You're my idol man, love the reviews and am definitely using your recommendations.
A well researched initial post not asking for recommendations, AND he's a pervert who knows what he likes.

This lad will go far around here, mark my words.

Welcome!
Thanks, hoping to do my part