Shunga mature AV kyabakura?

Would never be included with the price of or part of the kyaba’s service. It’s a place to drink. You can try to negotiate privately for something after close or another day but chances are low and would be expensive. Think 70k plus or minus (50k - 100k).

Reactions: Cinnabums and MikeH
I’d like to try it out. Koike Emiko is one of my favorite actresses and she is a cast member.

I’d say the price gets drinks and chit-chat. Your Japanese would have to be pretty amazing to get through the door I think.

No chance of extras imo

A million years ago, when I found out that kyabakura were places you go to drink and chat with well-dressed ladies, but you can't touch them- I said to myself, "Self, I am NEVER going to one of those places!!"

So, why am I chiming in, here?

Because- cue record scratch -I've been to Shunga. Back in 2018.

It was just for one hour, and it cost me ¥22,000. That's including the fact that I chose a specific girl to chat with.

Unless you're Mr. Moneybags, your options are limited to just chatting with the ladies.

However...

!!!STORYTIME!!!

"But OMG! It's SO DIFFERENT than other kyabakura!" As the lady I was chatting with informed me. "Since we're all older AV actresses, you can talk about SEX very frankly!"

Oh, that's wonderful. I can barely describe the color of my shoes in Japanese, so that'll come in handy. lol

Also, what do you mean by "older," girl who is over a decade younger than me? You take that back!

Yeah. And her attitude to men who touched her while they were chatting with her was expressed exactly in the words, "Fuck you tte kanji!"

So, you can imagine that I was very aware of our physical distance after that comment.

Not that I hadn't already kissed her that evening.

'Cause I did it all backwards, boys!

As in, if you patronize a certain woman at a kyabakura enough, then you can enjoy the pleasure of a "dohan date," which means you can take her out to dinner, before you go to the club to chat with her. (TBH, I've seen kyabakura girls on Youtube admit that sexual dohan dates are very much a thing, too.)

Oh, this girl- I was a favorite patron of hers, from some other place, that shall remain nameless, per TAG policy.

Anyway, it was HER suggestion that I take her out to dinner before going to Shunga (my first and only time) with her.

It was fucking awesome!!

It was my first of many lunches and dinners, no connection to Shunga, with that angelic whore.

I fed her sushi while she read reviews of her recent work in some other country on my iPad.

This woman doesn't work at Shunga anymore. She's the dance director at a very nice show club somewhere in Tokyo...

So, she no longer works directly with clients... pretty much...

Such a nice walk down Memory Lane...

But she was so lascivious and enchanting!

Lars Lust "met" her once. He could tell you.