Guest viewing is limited

Shuukigentei - Success and dissapointment while searching for shady esthe in Jiyugaoka

sugoiyagi

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Shuukigentei - Success and dissapointment while searching for shady esthe in Jiyugaoka

Service Name:
Shuukigentei (秋季限定)

Provider Name:
Probably Nana-chan?

Website/Contact Info:
https://akilimit.relaxya.jp/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min - 13,000

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've been spending some time in Jiyugoka during the weekdays and noticed a few shady-looking signs for Men's Esthe while walking around, and figured it would be fun to see if I can find one that hasn't been reviewed here and offers something more than just a massage.

After browing my options on es-navi.com I noticed a shop that was recently added to the list, Shuukigentei (秋季限定), and recalled reading somewhere that esthe shops that disappear and reappear under new names are often fronts for fuuzoku, so I figured that would be a good bet. The fact that it's reservation-only also gave me confidence.

I'm still very new to P4P (this is my third encounter) and this was my first time making a reservation on the phone so I was a bit nervous, but I dialed the number on the home page and after waiting a good 30 seconds for someone to pick up a woman finally answered with a もしもし.

I confirmed that this was the estabilshment I meant to call and she confirmed, I then said I would like to make an appointment and asked if they were available 30 minutes from now, she confirmed and asked where I was at the moment, I said near the station and she said she would send me a message and immediately hung up. No questions about which provider or plan I was looking for. All in all a very curt and slightly offputting conversation, but by the point I was certain this wasn't an innocent, law-abiding esthe.

Shortly after I received a SMS message with an address; having gotten no other instruction I assumed my task was to head there and call them again. The address was a good 10 minute walk from the station and what I arrived at was a normal, slightly dilapitated apartment. This was getting shadier by the minute.

I called the number again and told the nice lady that I had arrived, she instructed me to a specific apartment number on the first floor. I walked there and rang the doorbell; shortly thereafter the door opened slightly and short, busty, definitely-not-Japanese and definitely-not-in-her-twenties woman peeked her head out and stared at me questioningly. For a moment I wondered if I was at the wrong place but went ahead and said in polite Japanese that I had just made a reservation over the phone and asked if this was the right place.... to which she replied in broken English: "massage?". Yep, I guess this is the place.

She let me into a small, dark 1K apartment, probably not more than 20㎡, with nothing more than a desk, a wardrobe and a small mattress in the corner. She invites me to put my stuff down on a chair (at this point I start to wonder if it's a good idea to keep my phone and wallet by my side), looks at me with an awkward smile and asks: "why do you speak Japanese?". Slightly bewildered, I ask her if English is better for her and she replies that it's not great, but better than Japanese. It turns out she was from Thailand and has only been in Japan for a few months.

After small talk she brings up a menu on her phone with many more (and pricier) options than what was on the site, including "Massage + Hands" and "Massage + Sex", so FS is literally on the menu here. The normal massage options aligned with the prices on the site but I was looking for HJ and that was an additional 6k yen for the 60 minute course (13k total), which was exactly what I had in my wallet and more than I was hoping to pay but I had come this far and was actually looking forward to an actual massage so I went with it.

After a quick shower alone she instructs me to lie on the mattress and what follows is, I am sorry to say, one of the most mediocre and uneventful massages I've ever had. The HJ was nothing special as well, though she had a very nice body and (probably) F cup breasts, which was all very nice to feel as she laid alongside me licking my body and moaning.

After we finished we chatted for a bit and I do think she seems like a very friendly and cheerful type, but is facing some serious language barriers by not being able to speak Japanese or English well. I asked for her name and I think she probably gave me her real name because it sounded Thai, which means I was unable to pronounce it and promptly forgot it. I'm fairly certain that she is featured on the site as "Nana-chan", at least that's the closest to her body time (but she's definitely in her mid-late 30s). I gave her my (fake) name as well and she smiled and said "see you next time". At 13,000 yen? Probably not :/

I'm guessing whatever organization is behind this "esthe" manages a bunch of other small apartment operations like this (there's another place in Jiyugaoka called "Sweet" that seems very similar) and I'm half worried that I've stumbled upon some human trafficking front, but as far as I could tell from my brief conversation with "Nana-chan" she seems to be there by her own volition, but then again I'm still a naieve little P4P newbie...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I admit I had fun with the novelty of this experience and being able to contribute to a location not yet covered by TAG, but I'm honestly not sure how safe that kind of operation is (would love for someone with more exepreince to chime in on if this kind of front with non-Japanese girls is common or not) and ultimately the price felt too high for the quality of service received.

If you're looking for easy, guranteed FS with a friendly and fair-looking Thai woman perhaps give it a shot (I think the price was around 18,000 for 60 min but I don't quite rember), though you'll probably need to handle the reservation in Japanese.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023

I admit I had fun with the novelty of this experience and being able to contribute to a location not yet covered by TAG, but I'm honestly not sure how safe that kind of operation is (would love for someone with more exepreince to chime in on if this kind of front with non-Japanese girls is common or not) and ultimately the price felt too high for the quality of service received.
There are lots of these places around smaller hub stations - usually Thai, Korean, or Chinese run, and usually featuring slightly older ladies than you meet near the major stations. If they have an actual address on the site, then you're usually looking at a massage and a handjob, very occasionally you might get an offer of a blowjob. If they say "please call from this spot" then there's very likely more on offer. Minimal furniture and all in the shops offering FS on site is because they usually change locations frequently, trying to stay off the cops' radar.

It's rare for them to be involved in forcible trafficking, there's a local network of girls that bounce around these places, just like there is with the Thai/Chinese/Korean massage parlors, as well as ladies who pop in and out of the country on tourist visas. Many of them prefer these shops because there's less chance of being stopped and searched on the street like there is for the outcall places in love hotel districts - if a girl on a dodgy visa status is stopped and searched near a love hotel and is found to have condoms in her bag, it's off to immigration detention.

I'm guessing whatever organization is behind this "esthe" manages a bunch of other small apartment operations like this (there's another place in Jiyugaoka called "Sweet" that seems very similar)

Sweet is your standard Chinese massage shop, bigger apartment with two girls working at the same time so it is foam wash, massage and HJ in general. What is different both of the current girls have a very respectable chest area and will give amazing boob jobs for a small tip.

That floor has hosted similar places for at least two decades now, girls and shop names change but service level is usually the same. At the moment there are two shops, in addition to Sweet the next door neighbour is En and if you go there treat Miyuki nicely as she is preparing for our wedding.