Guest viewing is limited

Shy Happening Bar newbie

auniquelow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all, during my last few days in tokyo i was curious about visiting a happening bar. From scrolling through threads i have found that Voluptuous is most recommended for foreigners. Im 5"8 in my mid 20s with a fairly fit build

I had a couple of questions regarding Voluptuous:
  • I am looking to mainly jsut peep or grope with permission, not really looking for any intercourse. Would this be okay?
  • given my intentions would a day or night visit be better?

Thank you all!

• I am looking to mainly jsut peep or grope with permission, not really looking for any intercourse. Would this be okay?
  • given my intentions would a day or night visit be better?
You have to ask for permission for whatever your intention is. Regardless of what it is.
And obviously late afternoon into the evening hours is probably better. You'll ALWAYS risk being there alone.

You have to ask for permission for whatever your intention is. Regardless of what it is.
And obviously late afternoon into the evening hours is probably better. You'll ALWAYS risk being there alone.
Yes ofcourse i will always ask for permission sorry for not being clear in my post and i appreciate your reply. Are TAG members able to meet up to go in together? I see even next sunday is lingerie day and not sure what that is like?

Are TAG members able to meet up to go in together?
We do not recommend going as a group. You can go in by yourself, it's not super complicated.
I see even next sunday is lingerie day and not sure what that is like?
Well of course, it's Lingerie day... so that means women wear more lingerie than usual.