Guest viewing is limited

Silky Doll (SL) Silky Doll - Anjyu

dogboy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Anju https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/sk-doll/girlid-21651467/#menus

Date of Encounter:
Late October 2018

Contact Method:
walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, 40000

Type/Location:
soap

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Look, fam, I had a pretty good time with this one, but I think there were some tactics the lady employed that some of you lot would not be as tolerant of, so I want to give fair warning and some advice. The shop charged me some extra fee, and the lady sandbagged me on the second pop.

If you go to Silky Doll, I recommend being politely upfront with the provider as to what you want out of her at the start of the session.

I have been to both Last Scene, where I had an amazing time worth the price, and Satin Doll, where I got very good service from a provider who was not as attractive as I had hoped. Silky Doll is the lower-end shop from this group and I decided to give them a try one warm October afternoon.

The tencho was okay with me being a foreigner and speaking bad Japanese. He had many cards out in front, and one of his recommendations was a girl I had noticed on the website, so I picked Anjyu. Now, I did not catch the reason why, but there was some extra charge I had to pay. I don't know if it was gaijin fee or nomination fee or what, but the total came to 40000 for 120 minutes.

Meeting her was quite fine. She was lovely, and had a simple manner about her, she led me by the hand upstairs, apologizing to have to go up to the third floor. She was warm and friendly as she led me into the room and introduced herself. She performed a seated bow, removed my clothing and folded them and neatly tucked them away, and asked me to help her out of her little dress.

Mates, she was quite easy on the eyes. She has a long, slender build, but with strong hips and legs. A bit of soft around the middle but, you know, its a human body she has, as do we all. Her breasts are very small. I would put her in her very early 20s.

Her face was quite easy to look at, and had an astonishingly nice set of teeth. If you were looking for a nice slender girl, this would be one worth checking out.

She had a nice, chatty, personable manner which I enjoyed, because there really are a lot of moments during the soap experience when you are not being directly serviced by the lady, and its nice to feel you've got some kind of connection. I quite liked the opportunity to practice my Japanese while removing clothes, and being washed, and sitting in the tub while she prepared the mat.

She hopped into the tub and rather than just sort of sit in front of me with her back to me for a few moments as I've experienced elsewhere, she hooked her arms around my neck and gave me a nice LFK, let me explore her body with my hands a bit, and then proceeded to give me a BBJ.

She is noted on the website for her BJ skills and I think she met expectations. Very good technique, using tongue and lips, soft and hard, just enough duration on each technique to really make things exciting. But mates, there's something I want to admit to you, I don't like popping in a provider's mouth. I don't think they like it, I think my low carb diet makes mine taste particularly bitter, and I think its sort of disrespectful to you, my brothers. So I told her something like "I think it is rude to come in the mouth of a girl as beautiful as you" and it seemed to really delight her. I thought I'd get some extra good service for that later. Well....

Her mat play was amazing! I thought a girl needed big tits for really high class mat play, but Anjyu disabused me of the notion. She slid her lean, narrow body all over mine, her tongue was in all of these amazing places, she found all my sensitive areas and then returned to those places with her nipples! And I think I noticed that she used her hip bones also...that was a particularly astonishing feeling, her hip bones lightly tracing lines on my back. So, I'd put her may play easily at Darling Harbor levels, but not quite up to par with the providers I've experienced at Sweet Kiss.

She flipped me over and resumed an enthusiastic BBJ, and I asked her to let up because I wanted FS, but did not last long after she capped me.

That was fine, and we went to the bed and had drinks, and talked.

And talked, and talked, and talked. Until it was time for me to leave, and she apologized and I left. Very disappointing as I am sure I would have had a second pop with her.

I have a couple of theories why she sandbagged - but basically, I think the prospect of engaging in a broken Japanese conversation with a bulky Englishman was a lot more appealing to her than going for a second time on the bed. And I think I am okay with that...but I feel a little bit had.

I know from reading other reviews that many of my fellow mongers do not particularly care for the chatty ones. So I cannot in good conscience give this one a positive review. But at the same time, I did have a good time, and she was skilled on the mat, and she was quite attractive. I did not have a bad time with her. But I wish it had been a better time.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you go to Silky Doll, during the initial time when you are disrobing and such, be as clear as possible with your provider what you are expecting from her. Mat play, bed play, once, twice, three times, do your best to talk about what experience you want to have. There are other shops where you don't have to worry about this but Silky Doll, it might save you some frustration.

Maybe good for the one pop wonders out there.

Her pictures look amazing, is her hair really that pretty?

Thanks for the great readout. From my POV I’d put the lack of round two on you as much as her. If you were really there for 2 hours and did not initiate a second session that is not totally her fault. I think its pleasantly surprising when a girl initiates round 2. I think it was up to u to make a move if u wanted to go again.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the great readout. From my POV I’d put the lack of round two on you as much as her. If you were really there for 2 hours and did not initiate a second session that is not totally her fault. I think its pleasantly surprising when a girl initiates round 2. I think it was up to u to make a move if u wanted to go again.

You are on the money, mate. Though I have to say she checked off a lot of boxes for service and other providers I have been with are pretty faithful to the script if they remove your clothing and fold it for you, seem expert in washing you and preparing the mat, etc.

Silky doll always had a gaijin tax, they have a card board cut out with gaijin prices listed. I always take note of the time when I arrive in the room, you should try initiating round two after the first hour if you feel the provider doesn't, she might think you're only available for one pop if you're just going with the flow and enjoying the conversation and company.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland