[Simple Request] Pink Salon Conversation Phrases between Tencho & you

Tokyodanieru

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know what the phrase/s the Tencho / Front Door staff asks you the moment you get arrive at entrance?

Some possible phrases they mightve asked would be awesome / Use phrases I could use (shimei, costume requests)

I was rejected 3 times (half Asian looking, so I believe if I brush up a bit more on the fuzoku Japanese I can get in exclusive places and report in)

Reactions: akasam
I'd like to know what the phrase/s the Tencho / Front Door staff asks you the moment you get arrive at entrance?

That's not much to ask, right? There are only a limitless number of things they can say to you if they really want to test your abilities to understand the lingo. It's always best to rote learn some stuff to get in and then fuck it all up by really not understanding when you are serviced, right?

But because I am a helpful and kind-hearted guy I let you know some things that have been said to me before I talked my way in. You are welcome.

- Ha, the Baystars really sucked last night, right?
- You are from the base? What's your rank?
- Sorry, we don't take foreigners.

I doubt the asked those questions, because they were straight faced, and genuinely puzzled when I couldn't answer their questions. I look Japanese mostly, so seriously would like to know.

I went to 3 places and they all asked the same question or generally the same questions.. Not secondbanashi.

Genuine help please?

Oh, and I'm fluent in Japanese in all aspects (restaurants, airport, cafes, konbini, etc) . Just not fuzoku service industry, hence genuine help appreciated.

I was rejected 3 times (half Asian looking, so I believe if I brush up a bit more on the fuzoku Japanese I can get in exclusive places and report in)

Even if you make it past the door, you'll almost certainly get outed by the girl when she tries to talk to you and realises you aren't native Japanese.

Then you get thrown out, with no refund.

Don't try to game the doormen. All you're doing is making it absolutely certain they won't open their doors to foreign clients down the road.

Oh, and I'm fluent in Japanese in all aspects

If I'd have a hundred yens every time someone here tells us he is fluent but just don't understand what the doorman is saying I wouldn't ever have to use my own money to go to a soapland.

It's not like they speak a different language in p4p shops and anyone who doesn't understand at all what they are saying is in no way fluent in Japanese.

Genuine help: learn the language properly, you will also start to understand what they are saying at the same time.

If you are fluent or at least somewhat capable of Japanese and always asked the same question, you should be able to google your way to success.
I haven't tried to talk my way into too many shops I'm not supposed to go, since I totally don't look Japanese, but I don't recall the doorman to use any fuzoku specific terms.
Of course you could have just run into 3 guys from tohoku LP loving their local dialect, which can put anyone at a loss, but ... ;)

Even if you make it past the door, you'll almost certainly get outed by the girl when she tries to talk to you and realises you aren't native Japanese.

Then you get thrown out, with no refund.

Don't try to game the doormen. All you're doing is making it absolutely certain they won't open their doors to foreign clients down the road.

Well I got into セクキャバ on 4th attempt, next to pine sekukyaba.

I just blindly took a guess and said してないです to his first question, the rest were very basic questions like price, system, prepayment, etc.

The girl also knew I was half. I got away with it by saying I was half Japanese, but grew up overseas and went the full course @ smart kyaba Ikebukuro.

SO it's been fine so far, however I still am very curious what the first phrase they would have asked.

Seriously tho, minus the neg attitude and more positive attitude? Question still remains unanswered.

Use phrases I could use (shimei, costume requests)

I went to 3 places and they all asked the same question or generally the same questions.. Not secondbanashi.
All the same question? In Japanese, what did they ask?

Also, what is secondbanashi?
Genuine help please?

Oh, and I'm fluent in Japanese in all aspects (restaurants, airport, cafes, konbini, etc) . Just not fuzoku service industry, hence genuine help appreciated.
First thing I always say to someplace new is 外人いい?and point to my nose. Maybe throw in a かな?with rising intonation and smile. Of course pronunciation and accent has to be native sounding. My look and dress can pass for Japanese.

I definitely do NOT consider myself fluent in all aspects of Japanese, restaurants, cafe, airport and especially especially konbini, but doorman talk I’m fine with and there are no special fuzoku words with the doorman that you wouldn’t come across elsewhere except for maybe the word shimei which you already know. So what are they asking in Japanese that you aren’t understanding?

And oh my, regarding konbini, I don’t know what the hell they are saying when asking me if I want a bag for something small or to unwrap an umbrella or something to that effect. I just look at them confused and they shake their head and do the thing I think they’re asking about but can’t make out the words. Doesn’t help they also tend not to be Japanese but whatever.

Reactions: MikeH
Try practice calling the places if you speak Japanese. This way you can put it on speakerphone & record it.
Think out the box.

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
What are you not getting? You think you're the snowflake, the 'good gaijin' and maybe to give you the benefit of the doubt, you are. But someone will use it to get in, fuck up by being aggressive with the girl and get everybody not pure Yamato banned. We have seen it a million times. There is no merit to sharing with you. And this has been said a million times before too, the doormen are not stupid robots. They will often realize you are not really understanding what is being said.

Btw is there such a thing as an ‘exclusive’ pink salon?
Like I know some are ok and that the gaijin tolerant ones reviewed on here are the extreme lower end... but even in local circles pink salons are considered bottom of the fuzoku ladder, right?

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
even in local circles pink salons are considered bottom of the fuzoku ladder, right?

KInda depends... there's the 1500 yen pink salons in Otsuka, though, can't think of anything lower than that.

Try practice calling the places if you speak Japanese. This way you can put it on speakerphone & record it.
Think out the box.

That's a very good idea, I thought about it and thought was a bit desperate. But good you brought it up. Thanks heaps!

My Japanese will now expand to new horizons. I aim to go deep into the non gaijin kyabas and pink salons, and do plan to review back here.

IMHO half-Asian looking = half-gaijin looking = gaijin looking (or worse).
I think to some shopkeepers even full blooded Japanese that weren't born and raised in Japan are also the same as gaijin. It's both a racial and a cultural thing.

I think Asians and halfs sometimes get this idea that just because they get mistaken for Japanese at konbinis and other places where staff interaction is limited, it means they can pass when trying to get through the doors of a P4P shop that specifically doesn't want foreigners and are on the lookout for them.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
I think to some shopkeepers even full blooded Japanese that weren't born and raised in Japan are also the same as gaijin. It's both a racial and a cultural thing.

I do believe we have several reviews in TAG too where that is confirmed.

Then again some doormen have told me that they'd let me in if I just show them a Japanese passport with my name on it.

I think what you perceive as negative replies stem from this statement. If you are fluent in these areas then talking to a dude at a pink salon should not be an issue. As mention, the guys on the door do not speak a different language.

When they explain their service and rules it is not,
"Welcome to our prestigious establishment, where voluptuous feminine goddesses provide your dangling participle with saliva based lubrication to the point of ejaculation". They say "this is a pink salon, you can't bang the chicks, but they do give oral and hand service". Not that difficult.

Reactions: MikeH and Acid Burn
I do believe we have several reviews in TAG too where that is confirmed.

Then again some doormen have told me that they'd let me in if I just show them a Japanese passport with my name on it.

Yep, I had the 3rd one request that from me, because I asked 外国人でも大丈夫ですか?

I think it's better to not ask that, as you'll get a flat no or yes (if yes, you get the lower end girls who cater only for gaijin)