Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Broken english

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had a stop-over schedule in Singapore on my way back to good old Europe. I had about 10 hours to kill in total so I decided to visit the famous Geylang red-light district in Singapore (beside of course, making my way to the the Marina as a perfect tourist).

For the ones of you not so familiar about that place (even though they are several reviews on that forum about that specific location and its brothels), the place is one of the biggest red light district in Asia. The nearest station (when coming from the airport) is Aljunied. You'll have to change once and this would take you about 45 minutes to get there once leaving the airport.

For the ones wondering wether or not they'll get enough time In between two flights, it took me less than an hour to exit the airport (I'd actually say barely over 30 minutes). I remember it was actually fast.
Just make sure, depending on the passport you have and so on, that you are eligible to do so. To ride the subway there, you can tap your credit card or your cellphone (Payless) and it will be billed straight to your account.

I arrived there on a boiling hot day (if there's even such a thing as a cold day in Singapore :LOL:) and started walking around the neighborhood. The place itself is quite interesting and has a bunch of cheap eateries, hotels and so on. The brothels are all lined up around some of the streets called "Lor" (I walked by the 18 and 20 only) and each of these houses will have girls coming from various countries: Thai, Chinese, I guess Malay (not so sure) and Vietnamese. A flag outside or a scout standing by the door will usually tell you about the nationality of the girls, as well as the price range.
I had picked up a list of what locals call « CAT50 » for « category 50 », meaning that a 20 minutes service time will cost you 50 SGD. These are usually the cheapest options in town and for this, you'll get mostly Thai girls, for what I understood.

I picked up one house in particular located at number 62, Lor 20.

The tout outside was friendly enough (they are actually indeed friendly and for what I've seen not aggressively chasing people). I got taken to a lounge where a mama stood behind the counter. Three girls were sitting on couches with numbers on their dress and I picked up number 3. She was about 165cm tall, high heels, blue dress, sort of chubby/GFE looking with a good 85C. To be honest the two other girls sitting there were not really that attractive and she was by far the best looking girl…
I guess her name was Zoe (I might be wrong as I keep forgetting provider's name, so sorry for that).

I paid, and got taken up the stairs to one of the room on 1st floor. When we were going up the stairs, as the staircase was quite steep, I could potentially peep under Zoe's dress. She was holding the back of her extra-short dress with one hand as she knew about that and both of us were giggling. A good way to start.

The room itself was very clean and it seemed like the entire place itself has been revamped recently. The area was hit hard by the COVID pandemic and a lot of previous owners must have given up their business to others, etc, etc.

She undressed and revealed a few tattoos, that were quite cute. She had a big round butt and that sight by itself was enough to motivate me. I had a shower first on my own and then it was her turn. Then we got on to the bed, large enough with mirrors on the ceiling and around.
She asked me what I was up to and I actually told her that I was up for a covered BJ and a HJ (quite a rare option for me for the ones that read me here often).

She started to gently stroke me while I had my hands all over her. For what she said (her English was quite bad, not to say inexistant), nothing seemed really NG, with the exception of anal sex.
I kept sucking on her round tits for a little while, while rubbing her pussy and then she capped me and started a BJ, striking my dick at the same time. I guess I lasted about 5 minutes, enjoying the view from the various mirrors in the room.

She got me popping by finishing me off with a HJ as we were getting close to the end time. I showered one more time, dressed up, thanked her and she then walked me downstairs and then to the exit.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For the ones that have never experimented these kinds of brothels, this is actually quite a pleasant experience. I wouldn't go for the longer service time and/or more expensive houses though, unless I had some solid reports from friends or fellow forum writers.

I was there quite early as said and not many girls were in the house I visited but it looked like the place does get busy by the early evening/night time. I suppose you might have more choices then!

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023

Thanks for the report. Interesting information as at my last visit (before COVID) the cat50 was not available for white boys at all. Our prices started at 80 in Thai places.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Thanks for the report. Interesting information as at my last visit (before COVID) the cat50 was not available for white boys at all. Our prices started at 80 in Thai places.
I must say that I went there quite early so maybe that helped a bit. More generally speaking, I really liked the district's vibe. I even had time to grab some food!

I must say that I went there quite early so maybe that helped a bit. More generally speaking, I really liked the district's vibe. I even had time to grab some food!

Used to be the best bang for your buck in Spore. Much better than the famous Orchard Tower. You could do a round, get some food and couple of beers and go for another round easily.

Reactions: Hughty
Used to be the best bang for your buck in Spore. Much better than the famous Orchard Tower. You could do a round, get some food and couple of beers and go for another round easily.
Can confirm. Had two sessions a day with lunch at a corner cafe in between a decade or so back. Lunch was amazing as were the sessions both for quality and cost. Avoided Orchard Tower unless I was desperate for time.

Actually funny you say that as this is exactly what I thought once I left. I was running out of time but I would have loved to explore a bit more...

Reactions: Alice and MikeH