Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English and Chinese

Narrative of the Encounter:
Went to Singapore for a business trip recently, and I decided to give Geylang a try.

The red light district is about 10 minute walk from the Kallang mrt station. I read online that the action starts from lor 6 to lor 18 (even number ones).however on the night I went only 16 and 18 had stores and touts. I went towards the back of lor 18 and went into a Thai shop I believe is number 32, though I’m not 100% sure.

Service:
There are touts outside some of the store that would wave you in, if not you could always just walk in yourself. After looking at the ladies they had to offer, I chose number 33, a cute and young looking one, though she had a bit of tummy. Paid the money to the guy at the counter (120 SGD for 1 hour 2 shots), and the girl took me into a private room. Once inside she helped me undress and shower, then hopped onto the bed. Service was mechanical, with a covered blowjob, nipple licking then straight into action. No kissing, and she’d cover her breast so I couldn’t grope em. After the deed we showered and I’m on my merry way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Like a lot of TAG ppl have said, it’s a good bang for your buck. There are a lot of girls to choose from, and you could walk out if you didn’t see a girl that strikes your fancy. I didn’t see any independents lurking around on the streets, but it could just be me. The shops starts closing down around midnight, so I recommend you go early. Also there are almost no vacant taxis on the road, so I recommend downloading grab ( a Southeast Asia uber app) to travel around. Hopefully I can try out orchards plaza next time.

Thank you for your contribution, the community appreciates your time in sharing the experience.

Approved: 1/26/2023

Good memories of that area many years back. Far, far better than the four floors back when it was open. Plus, afterwards I hit a corner cafe for an amazing meal.