Guest viewing is limited

Single Female going to Voluptuous May 10th

CrystalMage

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I’m coming the white shirt event for the first time. Is it a popular night? What is the ratio of foreigners to Japanese on average? Anyone heading there that night?

Fridays are usually not bad and the white shirt day is a good event Lately there are more foreigners, but still mostly japanese. If you post on their bulletin board (BBS) a day before then definitely more people will show up. 😉

Reactions: CrystalMage
Hi, I’m coming the white shirt event for the first time. Is it a popular night? What is the ratio of foreigners to Japanese on average? Anyone heading there that night?
hi !mostly Japanese , generally 2/3 foreigners each time during special days , no more ...last time I was alone , If interested I am member of olive 21 , this is only for couple, do you know ? best regards, Paul.

Reactions: CrystalMage
It really depends on the day. Saturday and Sunday do tend to have more people. But Friday night isn't bad at all.

Olive21 is a fun place if someone has good japanese skill and your main goal is swapping.

Fridays are usually not bad and the white shirt day is a good event Lately there are more foreigners, but still mostly japanese. If you post on their bulletin board (BBS) a day before then definitely more people will show up. 😉
Thank you for that info. I will definitely do that. Are most the foreigners male or female?

Reactions: Gina
hi !mostly Japanese , generally 2/3 foreigners each time during special days , no more ...last time I was alone , If interested I am member of olive 21 , this is only for couple, do you know ? best regards, Paul.
Thank you for that information. 2,3 foreigners out of how many Japanese? Are they insulted if I only play with foreigners?

Yes I’ve heard of Olive21. How attractive are the customers at Olive21 compared to Voluptuous? Sorry if I’m rude and I know it’s just a generalization but I just want to know what I can expect.

Thank you for that information. 2,3 foreigners out of how many Japanese? Are they insulted if I only play with foreigners?

Yes I’ve heard of Olive21. How attractive are the customers at Olive21 compared to Voluptuous? Sorry if I’m rude and I know it’s just a generalization but I just want to know what I can expect.
If you only want to play with foreigners, then voluptuous is the place and you should ask on this forum for people to join when you go.
Generally Saturday has the most foreign guys.
As for general attractiveness, to be honest I would say olive has generally more attractive couples. For men, there are some very nice gentleman at both places. The difference might be down to what you want to experience. If you want to play around with multiple partners or a few times, then a normal happening bar might be better. If you want to have a 4 some once or twice and enjoy watching other couples too, then olive is a solid choice.

If you want to see a very handsome man who is also very skilled then you have to wait until I visit 😜

As for general attractiveness, to be honest I would say olive has generally more attractive couples.
Olive has attractive women because they are generally paid by the guys who bring them. I have only seen an attractive man there once or twice.
HB couples are usually not that attractive but some of the single men are. 9259 had the best quality men (Japanese) but they shut down. Off white has cute girls but they probably don’t play with random people.

Olive has attractive women because they are generally paid by the guys who bring them. I have only seen an attractive man there once or twice.
HB couples are usually not that attractive but some of the single men are. 9259 had the best quality men (Japanese) but they shut down. Off white has cute girls but they probably don’t play with random people.
Some of the regular japanese guys at voluptuous are top notch, but they aren't always there. Usually the very good looking guys that are fun to play with move around to different bars every week. I never got to try 9259 because they denied my partner since she had a tattoo lol. The staff was also super cold to me because I was a foreigner. I think it was probably that particular staff, not necessarily the bar.
I should have mentioned the thing about olive is that a lot of "couples" are girls paid to go. That can be a big turnoff for some. I haven't been there so I can't attest to the attractiveness of the men. I know there are some bars that have young attractive japanese guys, but those bars require japanese and health insurance card 😢
For foreigners, pretty much just voluptuous right now lol

I should have mentioned the thing about olive is that a lot of "couples" are girls paid to go. That can be a big turnoff for some. I haven't been there so I can't attest to the attractiveness of the men.
If either you or your partner aren’t attractive, don’t bother with Olive21. Foreigners will get some bonus points for being unique, but you can lose points if your partner isn’t on the same level.

(yes, I’m a member, yes, I’ve been there a number of times and we didn't have much down time except waiting for a shower - definitely prefer the even swap of couples vs group play)

If you only want to play with foreigners, then voluptuous is the place and you should ask on this forum for people to join when you go.
Generally Saturday has the most foreign guys.
As for general attractiveness, to be honest I would say olive has generally more attractive couples. For men, there are some very nice gentleman at both places. The difference might be down to what you want to experience. If you want to play around with multiple partners or a few times, then a normal happening bar might be better. If you want to have a 4 some once or twice and enjoy watching other couples too, then olive is a solid choice.

If you want to see a very handsome man who is also very skilled then you have to wait until I visit 😜
Ok, thank you again for the info. And maybe i’ll see you there. lol.

Some of the regular japanese guys at voluptuous are top notch, but they aren't always there. Usually the very good looking guys that are fun to play with move around to different bars every week. I never got to try 9259 because they denied my partner since she had a tattoo lol. The staff was also super cold to me because I was a foreigner. I think it was probably that particular staff, not necessarily the bar.
I should have mentioned the thing about olive is that a lot of "couples" are girls paid to go. That can be a big turnoff for some. I haven't been there so I can't attest to the attractiveness of the men. I know there are some bars that have young attractive japanese guys, but those bars require japanese and health insurance card 😢
For foreigners, pretty much just voluptuous right now lol
Yeah I do remember a Friday night at Bliss Out in the new location when it was still Bliss Out with very handsome young Japanese men!

Also saw a handsome young foreigner there once, but don’t know if he became a regular.

If either you your partner aren’t attractive, don’t bother with Olive21. Foreigners will get some bonus points for being unique, but you can lose points if your partner isn’t on the same level.

(yes, I’m a member, yes, I’ve been there a number of times and we didn't have much down time except waiting for a shower - definitely prefer the even swap of couples vs group play)
Now I have to watch out if I ever visit there. I might spot the legendary elusive pervert-sasquatch that is the tag manager lol

Reactions: Alice and Gina
Now I have to watch out if I ever visit there. I might spot the legendary elusive pervert-sasquatch that is the tag manager lol
Unfortunately, I'm (happily) with a very vanilla career girl, so I think those days are long done and gone. I still have a few contacts that go there, doesn't sound like much has changed.
There is one foreigner that had been going there a lot, but him and his partner (Japanese wife?) never swap, was kind of odd to everyone else.
I was a member before they moved to their current location, did have some great times at some of the bigger events over the years...

pervert-sasquatch
Interesting, that's not how most people would describe me, lol.

I'm (happily) with a very vanilla career girl
Tbh, that's wonderful dream come true for most of us. At least once we get all those bucket list desires out.
Interesting, that's not how most people would describe me, lol.
I meant like a mythical creature, not so much a hairy big ape. Maybe I should have rephrased it as " I might catch a glimpse of the loch Ness monster"
But that sounds a bit homoerotic and too flattering, I am not that nice.

Also saw a handsome young foreigner there once, but don’t know if he became a regular.
No, I didn't become a regular wwwww

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Sudsy