Sisters or Twins 3p?

Jonjon111

TAG Member
Reaction score
Looking for a special 3p and I was thinking about twins or real sisters. Anyone know of any advertisements?

There was a pair of actual twins working Tokyo about 8-9 years ago, they've left the business (and the country) since, though.

There are some supposedly real sisters doing men’s esthe…I saw on Twitter let me see if I can find…

NO idea if you well even get a happy end. According to the seedy Japanese intertubes this store is mainly “dokenzen” ie blue balls.

There were a pair of twins at Chiba which i followed on twitter, but they announced that they stop doing 3P last August.
1 of the twins have not updated her twitter since then as well, believe she quit.
Not sure if gaijin OK as well.
Will keep a lookout before my next trip
3P with twins… wouldnt that be a dream

Reactions: ben10
There were a pair of twins at Chiba which i followed on twitter, but they announced that they stop doing 3P last August.
1 of the twins have not updated her twitter since then as well, believe she quit.
hell yeah!

I have never really understood that one. Wouldn't it be better to have a 3P with a duo with totally different looks?

Anyways, one of the guys I know got a new girlfriend and later told us she is a twin and last night he had fun with both of them. I told him my opinion and asked did he have any problems knowing which one is which. To which he replied "no it was easy as her brother has a mustache".

I have never really understood that one. Wouldn't it be better to have a 3P with a duo with totally different looks?

Anyways, one of the guys I know got a new girlfriend and later told us she is a twin and last night he had fun with both of them. I told him my opinion and asked did he have any problems knowing which one is which. To which he replied "no it was easy as her brother has a mustache".
Basically its a JP h*ntai fantasy of banging two sis or Mother-daughter and there are some really good h*ntai doujins so some people are kinky about this!

seeing double without getting drunk perhaps?
it is a dream but I have never thought of why

Reactions: Alice

I feel the same. I suppose you could get so drunk you see double with one girl.

Tiara in Yoshiwara recently added Serina and Karina who are supposedly twins.
mfs after hearing this news :
1711122712999.jpeg

(Imma book both of them and make them do scissor in my next trip to japan, if their mum joins the same shop it would be even better someone said)

Reactions: kirayamato
Imma book both of them and make them do scissor
What in tarnation is wrong with you, boy?

You are talking about people, not action figures.

Reactions: Alice and Danbo
chill bro! i was just joking 0_0
Except you make similar comments in other threads. If you're going to bring this attitude, best if you just stay out of Japan. Guys like you are what gets shops closed to everyone else.

Last i read was they stopped 3P.

2024年2月をもちまして、双子二輪車終了しました💐🌸

But they are posting again… is this a sign?