July 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.s-doll.com (walk-in)

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min/¥77000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Very small amount of English from the girl, and the reception didn't know a word.

Details of the Encounter:

Physical Description :
I'd say she looks just like the pictures, at least her new ones. The older had more photoshop but the new are almost spot on.
http://www.s-doll.com/profile.html?id=225

Rating 9.5/10

Decided for a longer course at a high end place since my previous experience with girls at Yoshiwara, but also all the other girls that I met at the night clubs every night, told me that I need time, and lots of it. So I hoped that if I gave a high class girl some time she would solve my problem.

And my first pick was actually Martini but they wanted 90k for, I think he said 90min, didn't even let me into the shop and just blocked me at the door. Rude bastard.

So I left and walked 5m to Satin Doll instead. When I opened the door, 5 older men knelt before me and said 77 for 120min which didn't sound to bad so I gave the thumbs up.

Brought me to a room and showed me 6 girls and he recommended 3 of them, and he was kind enough to tell me that one of them had a little bit more fat then the other ones. So I decided on Natsuki (and I scored the jackpot in my book) and it was a good choice because she was beautiful, they had the older pictures when I went so there were some small differences between the pic and reality but she looks just like the newer ones.

Small talk while she prepared things, asked about a lot of things, like if I was married?? or had a girlfriend? Why would I be there if I had a wife or partner?? thought it was weird I was still single, and even though I know its just word she says because its work, it still feels nice having a beautiful girl repeatedly telling you that you are good looking. "Ikemen" and "kakkoii" are some of the words I believe she was using, but now I'm just stroking my own ego.

Undressed her, washed me up and joined me in the tub after a short wash herself where the kisses and touching commenced. Mind you there were some standoffs throughout my entire time where I simply couldn't stop looking at her, probably thought I was weird.

Got up and went for the bed where I proceeded with more kisses and turned it to some licking and fingering, and she was tight I can tell you, had problem getting a finger in at the beginning before I got her to loosen up. If that is because she was a little nervous or she just is that tight I don't know.

Especially now in hindsight when I see on their homepage that she is apparently in the AV business.....Google my friend don't fail me now.

Did that for some time and then she put the condom on and this is where I start to hate myself......again. We did it for a long time, took a short water break and then at it again but as bloody usual I can't cum.

So after some time we just laid on the bed and chatted, with me unable to stop touching of course, she showed me her dogs, what she likes to do on her free time, asked more about me and my work, laughed a lot and kissed often. A beautiful girl and a good GF feeling, I can pay a lot for that.

With 15-20 mins left we jumped into the tub again with more kisses and talking before we got up, helped her dry up and snuck in a touch here or there while doing it of course. Once finally dressed we hugged, kissed and touched some more (yeah we were kinda milking it but so what?), went down the stairs where we had our last kisses and of I was.

Maybe if I say it like this, if I had met this girl someplace else and she still had the same attitude I would have fallen smack down.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Worth every yen

Last edited:
hahaha I know, I'm that good.........cough.......bummer for the rest of you and lucky me since I had the privilege of getting to know her.

Why would I be there if I had a wife or partner??

Its very common for providers to ask if you are married or have a girlfriend. As for why you would be there, well:

1. Lots of wives simply refuse any form of sexual activity
  2. Lots of women don't give blow jobs
  3. Outside of a soap land where are you gonna do mat play?
  4. Sex with someone new is fun
  5. etc.

Wow......a relationship with no sexual activity whatsoever wouldn't work in the long run, at least not according to me. I understand and agree with what you're saying, though I find nr 1 highly odd but probably true, but for me the thought of going behind the back of my partner is unthinkable.

It's quite prevalent in Japan. One of the many reasons for the declining birth rate.

How can you marry someone and never have sex is beyond me, but maybe I'm just naive or narrow minded.

Lots of love hotels actually do have soapland mats and nuru gel, but its more clumsey and dangerous with a regular girl than with a soapland provider.
Clumsy I can understand but why dangerous?

This also assumes that a regular girl is

1. available
  2. willing
to do this

Reactions: Wwanderer
I am eagerly awaiting the roofie story

Or did I miss it?

Hahaha no you haven't missed it :) If you want to hear it I don't mind, but not sure in what section I should post it since that was with a random girl at a night club.

Maybe questions, answers and warnings since it is kind of a warning even though I think its something everyone knows :)

Last edited:
05.jpg

Since they have erased her profile page here is at least one picture of her. Have a few more but they are on my computer and are not uploaded anywhere.

Reactions: just4fun
Dangerous as in slippery bathroom accidents.

Seriously!

I thought someone, probably me, was going to get at least a significant bruise and perhaps a broken bone that time we did a 3p nuru-mat scene in a Kabukicho LH (maybe Pasha?). I was imagining the scene that would have greeted the paramedics when they showed up to take the injured to the hospital! :eek:

-Ww

Reactions: Zweihander
I even had a scary moment in a good Yoshiwara soapland once as I tried to move from the mat to the bed after the nuru play was finished and discovered that my lady of the evening had not quite gotten all the gel off the bottom of one of my feet before I tried to stand up... :eek:(n)

She was so apologetic and upset that I was afraid that she would seppuku after I left! :nailbiting:

"'Cause when life looks like Easy Street, there is danger at your door." -Grateful Dead

-Ww

The look of real fear on their faces when you wobble getting up from the mat is worrying. I think if the customer cracks his head open the girl is liable by the shop for the unwanted attention it will bring.