Lured in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen+3,000 yen for about an hour

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Here is my second report on MPs in the Hinodecho area of Yokohama.

Diagonally across the street from Hinodecho Station, one encounters a building with several MPs. Standing in front of said edifice one evening, a siren in long yet tight white pants beckoned to me. We proceeded into a shop named Sky although I suspect that it might have had a different name in the recent past. If I recall correctly, Sky is located on the 6th floor.

After I got settled, she remerged wearing a pair of blue Daisy Dukes. So far, so good, I thought. Things were looking up after my disappointing experience at Yokohama's Thai Oasis (see my earlier post).

Mai claims to be from Taiwan. Whether she is really from the ROC or the PRC, I’m not sure. However, she does fit the stereotype of a mercenary Chinese SW. The best thing that I can say about her is that she has a hot bod.

Although I managed to get a HE this time, that was possible only after paying a tip. Not exactly Disneyesque. She tricked me into thinking that everything was clear from the start. It was a bait and switch. From certain similar MPs that I’ve been to in Japan, for the sum of ichi-man en, things should have been all-inclusive. Sometimes even FS is possible for that amount.

Of course, once you got your pants off, it’s kinda hard to negotiate. LOL. Options including the real McCoy were discussed, but she wanted too much for that. Honestly, I doubt FS from her would have been good if the rudimentary HJ is anything to go by.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Avoid Sky!

Hindsight is 20/20. I should have simply gone to a nearby soapland like Mermaid.

Indeed, a few weeks earlier I enjoyed some afternoon delight from a Japanese SP, Karina, at Mermaid for the fairly reasonable price of 15,000 yen. To me, Mermaid was OK despite the mixed reviews that I’ve read about that particular soapland. At least there were no games there.

Last edited: