80 min - 25,000 yen. No gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Haven't been to a SL for over a year but felt like mat play for a change. Biggest gripes I've had in the past was the mechanical feel of a SL routine. However, I've been seeing the same SB for about 3 years and decided she is all the beauty, affection, and GFE that i need. So today i decided, I just wanted sex and mat play. With those expectations, it was wonderful and delivered as expected.

The provider was listed as slender, and held a bit of extra around the belly. Pretty face and fun personanility. Didn't feel weird at all and is someone I'd probably be friends with. Plus side is that her face was very much like a girl I used to crush on but never progressed with. Her butt was nicely shaped and remained firm and I didn't care about the belly since I was looking just for skills and release.

BBBJ immediately after getting undressed. I told her I liked mat play and she obliged. Pretty good skills. I often cant cum and tried her best until i felt bad and told her to stop. Pretty sure she came a few times. Also squirted a little in my mouth during 69.

Good provider, great service, and fun personality. However, I'm now avoiding any attachment and probably wouldn't repeat on purpose. I wouldnt complain if I walked in got her though.

Side note... this was my first time at the shop and i read that they usually have a gaijin tax, but the tencho didn't realize it until after selecting and paying. Not sure what tipped him off, but then he grilled me a few times to test my Japanese ability. He seemed satisfied and never brought up the gaijin tax. The provider supposedly has a high repeat rate and i think I might have been her first foreign client (at least first English speaking). She refered to my underwear as panties which was funny to teach her that's just for females. I'd guess she learned her English from female. I treated her nicely, so hopefully she warms up to foreigners.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Cheap-ish price with good service for yen value.

However, hands down i prefer my SB in beauty, affection, intimacy,...etc. And my SB is also cheaper and more reliable.

I'm thinking I might resume going to a SL if I need something quicker and easier. Had a fun time, but don't think I'll go out of my way to repeat.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/18/2023