SL is amazing

Good for you, gone a few times too, only twice this week though(Itsuki at Sumire and Hisui at Erotic Soapland). May I ask which shops and who you saw?

Reactions: Ryo75 and Alice
Yshirt - Miyu x2 , Kaoru x1
Rocket Wife - Yuuki x1
Hanshaku- Alice x1

My review is currently being reviewed but my best experience have been with Miyu even made a promised to visit her again when I come back in December

Within a week in Japan I have gone to Soap for 5x , 2x with the same provider.

I think I just picked up an expensive hobby
2 hours each? I envy your energy. I might need to take pills to do the same.

Miyu's schedule is difficult for me. I will need to take day off or just disappear while working from home.

2 hours each? I envy your energy. I might need to take pills to do the same.

Miyu's schedule is difficult for me. I will need to take day off or just disappear while working from home.
Oh no no 90 mins but I met miyu x2 as of that posting but as of today it’s x3. She’s the best out of all the provider I met

Oh no no 90 mins but I met miyu x2 as of that posting but as of today it’s x3. She’s the best out of all the provider I met
nice. I wonder if tandem miyu x kaoru is good idea. provided if I can get the slot of course.

nice. I wonder if tandem miyu x kaoru is good idea. provided if I can get the slot of course.
Best to DM Kaoru and ask her how she feels about the idea - always better to have a tandem with two ladies who like to work together.