Guest viewing is limited

Sleeping Beauty report: wonderful crowd, terrible place to try and get bukkake'd on a Wednesday

Televangelist

TAG Member
Reaction score
Went to Sleeping Beauty tonight with my friend, the Israeli girl who really really wants to be bukkake'd by a group of middle aged Japanese men.

It was a great crowd! Friendly girls (crowd was maybe 70% women, all cute 20s/30s), fun conversation, just a super fun party. A few girls formed a makeshift band together up on stage and played a lot of covers, including an awesome version of Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit. As a party, I loved it.

You'll notice I haven't really mentioned sex... And that's because the only use of the play space was for a fully clothed couple to have an earnest, very warm discussion about their feelings.

It was all heartwarming and very pure! And honestly, just a wonderful night. But, uh, my friend kinda wanted to get fucked in the mouth tonight by a procession of middle aged Japanese men. And Sleeping Beauty was about as ill suited to that end as a convent.

I'll definitely be back, I've had good times there on the weekends and the weather was shit tonight so there were only about 20 people total. But man, where's a girl gotta go to get a load or ten on her face in this town?

Well shit. You mean when a women wants to get sprayed with love juice it doesn’t happen on whim.

Hmmp

Reactions: Sirenity
But man, where's a girl gotta go to get a load or ten on her face in this town?
Maybe you should go to a HB more exclusive to Japanese people, who request to speak fluent Japanese to a member of the couple. In Colors Bar Shinjuku your friend could make her dream become true. I have seen some single girls there get to full ecstasy being in the center of gravity playing safe with four or five Japanese guys for an hour. But honestly speaking, the quality standards of this place are far below the Western ones, and you will need a Japanese friend with you to grant the entrance and do the interpretation for setting game and rules up.

Last edited:
Hi @TokyoJones, you can check this post from @Solong...
Rating: 2 stars out of 5

Note- Out of town friends agree it's NOT good. Consensus is, it's below swinger standards.

Good points:

1) Staff member, Shiro, can speak English

2) Allows foreigners

3) Play can possibly happen

4) A lot of cute female members come (mostly Friday and Weekends).

5) Does not photocopy IDs, just visual check for age

Improvement over previous policy, but they do try to push getting your address and phone number, which can annoy women trying to be anonymous.

6) Entrance fee includes nomi-hodai, making this a decent bargin for those intent on drinking all night.

Note- Best days are Friday and Weekends, usually NOT the weekdays.

Bad points:

1) Staff tends to be extremely loud, childish, and obnoxious.

Especially Rinri. Staff often self absorbed in loud childish games and talk that can be disturbing and disrespectful to customers. This can create anxiety in new members coming for swinging or creates a non-swinging atmosphere (defeating purpose of coming to the bar). In contrast, staff at other happening bars behave more professionally or have a better understanding of swinging.

2) Staff not good at running a swinger orientated bar, more like a theme or fetish bar.

3) Interior is poorly designed for swinging and too open. Provides nearly no privacy or ambiance, so can be uncomfortable for newbies.

For veteran swingers or bolder people, interior might be fine.

4) Will ask for your phone number and address.

Note- You can put anything, if you want and don't allow yourself to be pushed into giving out private info.

5) Though it allows foreigners, expect xenophobic behavior from various Japanese members.

6) Don't usually expect action there, unless you get lucky. If you are a single guy, the less Japanese you speak, the more difficult it might be.

7) Bar has women working like hostesses, they are PAID regulars, trying to PRETEND they are customers.

They will ACT sexy and try to push customers to get DRUNK. The SCAM is to make guys drunk, so they will forget about sex.

There ARE real swinger women and couples that do come by, but this tactic puts this bar on a SCAMMER alert level.

Can only recommend this place as a "change of pace" or "something new", not as a swinger bar.

Website

http://t-colors.net/

Approximate Location

〒160-0000 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku-ku, Kabukichō, 2 Chome−14−12

http://maps.google.com/?q=35.696903,139.705523&hl=en&gl=us

Note (around the corner)

Last edited: