Slight confusion with Love Hotel pricing

mateyboi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick question I hope someone can help me with.

I used deriheru once before and used the Hotel Pasha in Kabukicho, very nice place and very easy to use. I used the ご休憩 option (3 hours) since my time with the provider was 2 hours.

However this time I have made a booking with a deriheru for 3 hours and this same option wouldn't leave me enough time to get in and out before and after. I think the サービスタイム option is what I need but am a little confused on the logistics.

If I use Pasha again it would be:

2部 17:00~19:00 入室でチェックアウト 22:00

Which I believe means I can check in between 5 and 7pm and can use the room until 10pm which is exactly when my session is scheduled to end so probably a no-go?

I was recommended the Hotel Perrier as well which might work:

3部 17:00~20:00 入室でチェックアウト 23:00

Which I believe means I could check in at 5pm and leave any time before 11pm which should be more than enough. Is this correct?

However In the pricing section it doesnt mention サービスタイム?

Last edited:
3部 17:00~20:00 入室でチェックアウト 23:00
Check in from 17:00, get out by 23:00. (no check-in for this plan after 20:00)
(Which hotel are you asking about? Pasha doesn't have a 3rd part.)

As far as pricing goes, you must remember that the day of the week and the room type is the main factor in the actual cost.

But in the end, service time is a better deal because you can just stay longer even after the date is done. You can send her on her way and enjoy the room to yourself.

Reactions: Alice
Ah I think I get it, service time is like a special deal on only at certain hours that gets you a longer time for the same price as break?

That second list timing is for Perrier, sorry I went back and edited the post.

If I wanted to get 4 hours in Pasha is the only way to choose the 3 hour option and then make an extension later? Or can you preemptively extend?

If I wanted to get 4 hours in Pasha is the only way to choose the 3 hour option and then make an extension later? Or can you preemptively extend?
Either go during service time or pay for the extension when you check out. I'm not sure if you can actually prepay that... never actually tried.
We usually go for service time or stay options.

Reactions: Alice and mateyboi
Either go during service time or pay for the extension when you check out. I'm not sure if you can actually prepay that... never actually tried.
Awesome, thanks for the help

I’ve been able to prepay at Pasha owned places before. It should be fine.

You worry too much.....at some places this all happens automatically. For example you book a short time, if you overstay a little you have to pay for the extension, if you overstay longer it turns into the fee for service time etc.
Usually service time is the best deal, but still more expensive than a short stay.

Often you make plans where wou want to stay and how much it will cost....and on they day you have to improvise because nothing is vacant 😅

You worry too much.....at some places this all happens automatically. For example you book a short time, if you overstay a little you have to pay for the extension, if you overstay longer it turns into the fee for service time etc.
Usually service time is the best deal, but still more expensive than a short stay.

Often you make plans where wou want to stay and how much it will cost....and on they day you have to improvise because nothing is vacant 😅
True, I'll just wander around the places I know an hour before and see what I can get

Not all the rooms would have service time option though? So one could end up paying a lot more extension fees? I don't use love hotels much these days so curoius.

Not all the rooms would have service time option though? So one could end up paying a lot more extension fees? I don't use love hotels much these days so curoius.

I am no expert shen it comes to that because I usually only book 2-3h....but I think you can book all rooms for service time if the hotel has this booking option. You just have to check at the hotel what model they offer or ask them.

Of course the pricing will vary heavily depending on the room. If you pick a huge fancy room, service time will still be expensive.