Slip n' Slide w/ Rio @ Y-Shirt 🏄🏻‍♀️

Soapland Name:
Y-Shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
Rio

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/gravure/2022summer/index.php?id=riod

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins for ¥22,000 (used ¥3k discount ticket from a promo they were running last time)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
TLDR:
Face: ★★★★
Body: ★★★
Technique: ★★★★★
GFE: ★★
Staff: ★★★
Cost: ★★★★
riod.jpg

Read on if you're interested in more of the shop experience / random details:

🏩 Shop:
I originally had an appointment w/ Tomoka @ Rocket-Wife, but she called in sick, so I turned to the ol' trust Y-Shirt down the street. I felt like someone was following me...but I didn't turn around, and as I walk up to Y-shirt and was greeted, another gaijin fellow darted in right behind, which caused the tout to question if we were together (thanks a lot, buddy lol). We quickly said no, no, no あの人は知りません 😅

A quick language check and I were ushered to the waiting room, which was unusually packed given it was 10:30 am on a weekday. There were 6 total (3 fellow foreigners including myself) and then eventually like 8. I mean, you know it's busy when you're scooting a cushion over each time the curtain opens.

I noticed both my language ability which I would now call "functionally fluent," has improved drastically since coming a few months back, as well as my comfort level. I was nervous as hell the first time, but I found the whole waiting room situation funny and felt like a fish in water.

Some interesting observations:
-Y-Shirt is still "gain-friendly," but you'll for sure need some Japanese.
-Japanese customers were served first regardless of arrival time (I totally get it).
-The cards shown were actually not much different than what everyone else got.
-I think "darling course" girls (highest cost) mean they do mat play...could be wrong.

My turn and I debated going with Shiori (my type) or Rio...I was really in the mood for mat play, given I was supposed to see the infamous Tomoka, so I went with Rio. She's pretty popular from what I can tell on CH...there was even a post of this guy saying it's the 54th time in a year he visited her 🤯.

👯‍♀️ Girl:

Rio is a little hottie in my book. She looks kinda Hawaiian 🌺, it might be her nice tan and her fit surfer-type body, which has a couple of small tattoos, but she claims has never been abroad and speaks zero English. The only downside was I'm kind of a boob guy, and she didn't have much going on there (I'd say a B?). This is totally random, but she reminds me a lot of a co-worker of mine in the states that I find super annoying but secretly would love to hate fuck, so I guess she is my type?

I chose 70 minutes, and Rio asked if I wanted to do mat play or the bed. I chose the mat. Rio is a pro in every sense of the word. Everything down to her routine and what she said felt scripted. If you're looking for GFE, look elsewhere. If you're looking for some awesome mat-play techniques and cute mannerisms, Rio might be your gal.

💦 Session:
The session went something like this:
  • Wash with well-timed HJ and preview BBJ in between.
  • Into the tub while she body-surfed on the mat with the Nuru lotion.
  • Mat play - she's a pro, never a moment where I wasn't feeling some insane sensation all over my body. You can't see what's going on when you're face down, so it's the best way to explain it slippin', slidin', sucking on every inch of my skin. This went on for a while, and on the flip, more BBJ, and on went the condom, and she rode CG on top, and there was some lite DFK. I wish she didn't tap out so soon but maybe timing as I was poppin' easy - so she switched to HJ and drained me (she said I'll keep going until you tell me to stop).
*No time for a second go. Back in the tub while she cleaned up and then did a final wash while we had a nice convo. It felt good to fully converse in Japanese this time vs. my earlier experiences.
*Wrap-up - I must have lost all sense of time while I had an out-of-body nuru experience, but we quickly ordered drinks only to have to down them and part ways. We added each other on SMS. Out the door, down the stairs, and back onto the streets with some pep in my step.

Attachments:
riod.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rio is a pro and sticks to her script, so I imagine the next session would go about the same next time. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I personally didn't feel much chemistry with her, so I may repeat if I'm in the mood to hit the mat. We exchanged SMS, so that's always a future option.

Awesome review.
THIEF

If I find myself in Yoshiwara and curious to try the infamous Y-shirt I know who to look for. All things considering I love 桃尻 and くびれ she looks like she meets those specs.

• Haha
Reactions: tomatosoup
I hear imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ; ) surprised you haven't been there yet! Enjoy 🏇

I am not sure that 70 mins will get the second shot.
I research for while there are many shops give you the second shot if you choose course that take more than 70 mins.
Does anyone know?

I am not sure that 70 mins will get the second shot.
I research for while there are many shops give you the second shot if you choose course that take more than 70 mins.
Does anyone know?
You get 10 shots if you want to!
Kanata told about a 180 minute booking producing 6 shots, thats her best.