120min 90,000 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
In all my years in Tokyo, I had never once been to Yoshiwara, not even to walk around. I have a vague recollection from just after I arrived of calling a shop I found advertised in a magazine and being told "Japanese only". I decided to cross Yoshiwara off my bucket list and after doing some research on this site, I decided to go for a top end experience at Versailles.

I chose a day I was free and waited for the Versailles website to be updated with the schedule of that day, 6 days in advance. I was surprised when I called and asked for my first choice, Tamaki and told she was already fully booked. Now I realize she probably takes direct bookings via LINE or X from regulars. My second choice was Kotone, and she was free. The guy on the phone asked my nationality and how long I have lived in Japan. He said "I have to warn you, if your penis is too big to go in, you will have to satisfy yourself with other play and you can't have your money back." I laughed at this and the guy said "I'm serious, sometimes its a problem." It did turn out to be a slight problem later on. I told him I had been to other soaps in Kawasaki and would follow the rules. He told me to call again the day before the appointment and if they did not hear from me by 8pm, the appointment would be canceled. When I called the day before, they told me I would need to make yet another call, 2 hours before the appointment, and that I should arrive 30 minutes before the start time. It seemed like a lot of hoops to jump through, but I guess that comes with being a new customer.

The day arrived and I made my way to Yoshiwara for the first time. The area is not seedy, as I thought it might be and outside of the concentration of soaps, it is like any other quiet part of Tokyo. There were also not many touts out on the street. Part of my impression was based on the fact that it was still morning. The big guy at the door of Versailles asked me if I had a reservation, and as soon as I said yes, he was super friendly. They showed me to the waiting room that was old school as I expected, with black leather seats and green marble coffee tables. In fact, the whole place looks like it has not been renovated since 1987. It wasn't dirty, just outdated. After paying and waiting, they called me by my first name and I went to meet Kotone, waiting on the steps. She looked pretty much exactly like her diary photos. The gravure shots on the website may be a few years old. Kotone is my idea of a Japanese beauty--long, straight black hair, fair complexion, and small beauty marks on either side of her small mouth. Her boobs are a nice size in my opinion, but I wouldn't call her super busty as her profile says. Maybe an E cup.

In the room, Kotone helped me get undressed, neatly folding or hanging up each item of clothing, even my sweaty socks. She asked me if I like mat play, and I said yes, even though my sole mat experience was a not very good one in Okinawa. I let her know this was my first trip to Yoshiwara, and she said she would give me a good time on the mat. She certainly followed through with that promise. She expertly worked up a mound of frothy soap bubbles and prepared towels while also talking with me. She washed me down with the usual teasing and touching, then asked me to get in the tub to soak while she prepped the mat.

When the lotion and things were all ready, she asked me to lie face down on the mat, with my arms gripping the pillow part and my chin resting between them. She started sliding all around and up and down my body. This felt a bit silly at first but soon it felt so good I didn't think about that. I wished there were some mirrors in the room so I could see what position she was in, as there were times when I could not really tell which part of her body she was rubbing up against me. I was a surprised when a foot poked up under my armpit. I craned my neck around to see what she was doing, and there was a pussy right in front of my face. She said "face the front please." How she knew I was peeking, I do not know. That is when I realized I was in the hands of a professional and I should let her carry out her routine without interruption. After a bit more of this, she reached under me, grabbed my arm on the opposite said, and pulled it under me to flip me over on my back. It sounds very awkward to explain, but she did it so smoothly it seemed natural. After sliding up and down my front for a while, she put a condom on with her mouth. Again, this was done very smoothly and I didn't really mind that I was getting a CBJ. And in short order, she was riding me and pulling my hands up to her lotion-covered boobs. All of this felt great, and I didn't last too long.

After she washed the lotion off me, I got back in the tub to warm up while she put the mat away. We went to the bed and she ordered cold drinks for us. As soon as the drinks arrived, she asked me what positions I like. I said doggy and she said "What about missionary?" I didn't really mind, as I wanted to see her face and boobs during the action. She again slid a condom on with her mouth and lie on her back. The second round was a lot of missionary with only slight variations.

Then we had another round of soft drinks and chatted a bit while lying on the bed. I started to touch her a bit and she did likewise. When she felt I was hard, she said "do you mind if I put a condom on you?" I was going to say it was alright just to touch as I didn't have the energy, but before I could get that out, she had me wrapped up. This time, she got on top, and rode me for quite a while with her face close to mine and her boobs pressed against my chest. I asked if we could change the position because I was getting sweaty. She got off and I tried to get her into the position for doggy, but she said "Sorry, I don't think I can do back, as its too big for me." So I settled for even more missionary and I noticed I could only get about 3/4 inside. When I lifted her legs up to my chest so I could get more in, she seemed uncomfortable, so I dropped it. This is what the guy on the phone warned about. I somehow managed to finish a third time, which is rare for me.

Once again, her service helping me get dressed and ready to go was impeccable. She handed me a business card and led me back to the staircase. The tencho wanted to show me back into the waiting room, I suppose to cool down and possible ask for feedback. As politely as I could, I said I didn't have much time, but I was very satisfied with the experience. He was very nice and insisted that I at least take a bottle of water for the road, which I did.

All in all, Yoshiwara was what I expected it to be, maybe slightly better.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
At 90k for 120 minutes, Versailles is nearly 3 times the cost of a 90 minute session at Bijin Lab, which is my usual place. It was also more time on the phone and getting to Yoshiwara, which is a hike from any of several stations. Is it worth it? If you factor in the hospitality, drinks, mat play and the feeling of treating yourself to a high-end soap, then would say it is probably worth it if you can afford it.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024